🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anybody else thing Trump may have made inroads with women?

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
His wife and two daughters seemed nice, and Ivanka was esp great. I don't think he said anything to piss them off, and ironically Cruz may have give him a break by keeping the spotlight off Mike "no uterus goes uninspected" Pence.

His wife and two daughters seemed nice, and Ivanka was esp great. I don't think he said anything to piss them off, and ironically Cruz may have give him a break by keeping the spotlight off Mike "no uterus goes uninspected" Pence.
Ivanka may have made some inroads with Democrats, her speech supported a number of their positions.

I think so yes bc even if HE didn't his daughter did by advocating common sense planks and she is a very close advisor to trump and he values her opinion

I think his daughters definitely did. Just seeing how well they presented themselves and how much they obviously love and admire their Dad cuts through all the Political bullshit.

I think his daughters definitely did. Just seeing how well they presented themselves and how much they obviously love and admire their Dad cuts through all the Political bullshit.
Here's the thing. If one looks at the preconvention polls .... there is no mathematical possibility for Trump to win given how the blacks, latinos, other immigrant folks, and women say they'll vote. Trump is dead to anyone not white. He played the race card with Obama and immigration wayyy too much.

That leaves women. I suspect Comey's take down of Hillary might leave a mark. Pence is a very weird choice, because he's even pissed off Indiana women, and for a goper that's damn impressive. LOL

But, Comey's take down eliminate all of HRC's talking points. It laid bare her feeling of entitlement and disregard for truth. That's not a good way to appeal to women.

Anybody else thing Trump may have made inroads with women?

Yes, I'm sure he made great inroads with women when he declared that demented men can use their bathrooms with them (marked "women" on the doors) in Trump Tower. He should've looked at the Target Stores debacle before he opened his mouth and alienated that silent but powerful majority... Trump/Pence & Using Target Stores As A Public Barometer

Forum List

Back