Anybody here get vaxxed and now have serious problems?

Any weird, serious medical issues surface since you or someone you know got vaxxed? I don't know any yet. Short term risk seems low based on my anecdotal evidence, but that is not my concern and not how vascular damage works, but good to get feedback from you vaxxed folks.
The moderna shot killed me.

I got better though.

The Pfizer version is they only one worth getting at this point. There or other options in the works, but until then go with the one that has shown the best results, quality control, and lowest reactions. There are already warnings for certain risk groups, so people with those conditions are of course at a disadvantage, but that can't be helped at this point, and the bad reactions are statistically non-existent, even when using the conspiratards' own heavily massaged data, something like 0.000004% risk of any reaction at all.
Moderna is lasting longer.

Any weird, serious medical issues surface since you or someone you know got vaxxed? I don't know any yet. Short term risk seems low based on my anecdotal evidence, but that is not my concern and not how vascular damage works, but good to get feedback from you vaxxed folks.
Haven't you heard...everyone who gets the shot is dead according to you guys.

LOL... if they respond, they are likely crisis actors.

Tracking the murderous fraud vax deaths...

CDC 11.9k as of mid July.... Plus over 1k fetus.

Since then, total censorship....

Media says "safe and effective"

Reality says bullshit

To the leftist, the media is 100% pure truth.

To those with IQ over 5, the media is close to 100% FOS other than weather and sports....

Democrats think the need for boosters is a lie.

This is how dumb and uninformed they are.
WHat tIme is it where you are? Here in America it's far too early for you to be this stoned.

At least you realize it. There's hope.
I'm an Air Force brat.... you had to get your shots or we couldn't move around the world with dad every time he was transferred overseas, and even to go to school on base, we had to have our shots.... I think it was a military thing? I dunno? It's just something that has always been a part of my life....programmed in to it....

81KMIZWtJ4L._SL1200_.jpg

I remain unvaxxed and lifeless.

Last edited:
What I am wondering,

if a vaccinated person is a breakthrough case and catches covid, do they now have the natural protection from antibodies and T and B cells like other unvaccinated people that catch covid and develop them???

If we do, then that could be the saving grace, to slow down this virus havoc.... Without the massive deaths continuing, and maybe even without needing further booster shots?

We don't know any of that yet.... time will tell, I suppose?

I'm an Air Force brat.... you had to get your shots or we couldn't move around the world with dad every time he was transferred overseas, and even to go to school on base, we had to have our shots.... I think it was a military thing? I dunno? It's just something that has always been a part of my life....programmed in to it....
Lord, and you call yourself an american...

Everyone has to have their shots to go to school...aka VACCINATIONS here in the US.

Forum List

Back