Anybody here get vaxxed and now have serious problems?

Lord, and you call yourself an american...

Everyone has to have their shots to go to school...aka VACCINATIONS here in the US.
Yes I know that... But we had additional shots we got, when overseas and attending school on base.

You do understand that bleeding and blood clotts are two exactly opposite problems, don't you?
Sure. Covers both.

Any weird, serious medical issues surface since you or someone you know got vaxxed? I don't know any yet. Short term risk seems low based on my anecdotal evidence, but that is not my concern and not how vascular damage works, but good to get feedback from you vaxxed folks.

I've had inflammation off and on in my elbow and shoulder joints since I got vaccinated (Moderna) in May. I never had this sort of inflammation in the past, even when I was doing heavy weight lifting, which I still do twice a week.

What I am wondering,

if a vaccinated person is a breakthrough case and catches covid, do they now have the natural protection from antibodies and T and B cells like other unvaccinated people that catch covid and develop them???

If we do, then that could be the saving grace, to slow down this virus havoc.... Without the massive deaths continuing, and maybe even without needing further booster shots?

We don't know any of that yet.... time will tell, I suppose?
Only selfish people talk about natural immunity. The responsible thing to do is go get vaccinated again. That way you really won't die the next time you get it. Or something. Whatever just go do it.

I'll check the Moderna stats out. Until then I'll stick with the Pfizer and a booster in a cou0ple of months. Pfizer has already announced a big advance in their research on the new strain and are developing a booster specifically for the new variants.

Honestly, I would wait till we see what moderna comes out with. Pfizer's shot works at preventing hospitalizations and death, but the waning efficacy at preventing infections is disappointing.

I have no concerns over it.... Wish this could have been a One and Done vaccine, but we can't win them all.... Looks like this will be like the flu shot, year after year.... I was 3 1/2 years old the first time I travelled overseas and had to get bombarded with all kinds of jabs not needed if I had stayed on U.S. soil.... I guess I've been programmed from toddlership onwards, to get my shots...it's just part of normal life, if you travel outside of the USA.... I still hate needles, but if you don't look, it's ok.

But does the doctor give you a lollipop afterwards once you've done crying, and will the nurse hold your hand when you get the shot? Asking for all my republican friends, that need to know.

Any weird, serious medical issues surface since you or someone you know got vaxxed? I don't know any yet. Short term risk seems low based on my anecdotal evidence, but that is not my concern and not how vascular damage works, but good to get feedback from you vaxxed folks.
A friend died after getting the shot. She was in her 20's. If I were one of these reduced population globalist WHAT A BETTER WAY OF DOING IT.

Honestly, I would wait till we see what moderna comes out with. Pfizer's shot works at preventing hospitalizations and death, but the waning efficacy at preventing infections is disappointing.

But does the doctor: give you a lollipop afterwards once you've done crying, and will the nurse hold your hand when you get the shot? Asking for all my republican friends, that need to know.
:rofl:

Much to my dismay, no lollipop! What a disappointment!

:rolleyes-41:

It's not like the first strain magically disappeared overnight, just because the news cycle is all about the new one, you know.

Forum List

Back