Anybody here get vaxxed and now have serious problems?

That's the same logic used when people refused to wear seatbelts because they were afraid of drowning.
Perceptions are tricky. People can influence others whether good or bad. The Chevy Corvair was an innovative and a good car back in the early 1960's had birthing pains like many vehicles. Then Ralph Nader wrote a book.. Unsafe at any Speed. which had some remarks about the Corvair. The Corvair was phased out. There is Science and there is Science. Who controls the bullhorn can make or destroy.

maybe he had too much of the blood thinners, or you can blame it on the vaccine.
The Johnson vaccine is more a clotting factor, not bleeding. But he should have a test and go to a doctor, I suspect he is taking or took too much of the blood thinner.

The Pfizer version is they only one worth getting at this point. There or other options in the works, but until then go with the one that has shown the best results, quality control, and lowest reactions. There are already warnings for certain risk groups, so people with those conditions are of course at a disadvantage, but that can't be helped at this point, and the bad reactions are statistically non-existent, even when using the conspiratards' own heavily massaged data, something like 0.000004% risk of any reaction at all.

I got Moderna, no side affects at all on the first or second jab....none, zip, zilch.

I'm now worried that the vaccine didn't work on me, that I created no antibodies..... That I got a dud, a placebo of nothingness, by accident?

My arm didn't even hurt.... :(

Perceptions are tricky. People can influence others whether good or bad. The Chevy Corvair was an innovative and a good car back in the early 1960's had birthing pains like many vehicles. Then Ralph Nader wrote a book.. Unsafe at any Speed. which had some remarks about the Corvair. The Corvair was phased out. There is Science and there is Science. Who controls the bullhorn can make or destroy.

I owned three Corvairs, and loved the car, easy to work on, etc., but the carbon monoxide defect was real, and required a constant vigilance, especially on long trips. The company just decided to ignore the issue and blow the money saved on dividends. Chevy shot itself in the foot, on purpose, and it cost them; blame management decisions. The fixes would have been minor, but like the safety glass issues in the earlier years sociopaths in management have a psychotic self-destructive urge to ignore simple and cheap solutions that cost little and only gain pennies by ignoring them, which cost the next guys in line big bucks later.

I got Moderna, no side affects at all on the first or second jab....none, zip, zilch.

I'm now worried that the vaccine didn't work on me, that I created no antibodies..... That I got a dud, a placebo of nothingness, by accident?

My arm didn't even hurt.... :(
You will line up for your boosters.

2 per year for the rest of your life.

What could go wrong?

After the second shot I felt a little crappy the next day. But who can say for sure if that's what it is

As a pro vax conserv, I'll get the booster when available

My lord the health problems some of you have. Thankfully I can still walk championship golf courses in 90 degrees for 4 hours walking roughly 7 miles of hilly unforgiving terrain while snowflakes half my age have to take a sissy cart to golf. My God what weaklings

You will line up for your boosters.

2 per year for the rest of your life.

What could go wrong?
Why not? I've had a gazillion other vaccines multiple times, and yearly....this is just another shot that'll keep me around for another near half dozen years.... God willing! :D

The second Shingles vaccine did me in....it really hurt.....if I hadn't seen my grand mom and now dad go through Shingles, I'd consider a do over and not do that vaccine again! :eek:

Why not? I've had a gazillion other vaccines multiple times, and yearly....this is just another shot that'll keep me around for another near half dozen years.... God willing! :D

The second Shingles vaccine did me in....it really hurt.....if I hadn't seen my grand mom and now dad go through Shingles, I'd consider a do over and not do that vaccine again! :eek:
I'm sure nothing will go wrong as you get your 2 boosters a year.

I've had no long term effects and I don't expect any. I got my shots 5 months ago.

The Pfizer version is they only one worth getting at this point. There or other options in the works, but until then go with the one that has shown the best results, quality control, and lowest reactions. There are already warnings for certain risk groups, so people with those conditions are of course at a disadvantage, but that can't be helped at this point, and the bad reactions are statistically non-existent, even when using the conspiratards' own heavily massaged data, something like 0.000004% risk of any reaction at all.

This is not good advice. Pfizer's efficacy has gone down to as low as 42% against the delta variant and it's dropping. Moderna is still at 76% against the delta variant. This may explain why some locales have seen sudden large breakthrough outbreaks you don't see anywhere else. Both will keep you out of the hospital and alive at around the same 90+ percentile, but the Moderna vaccine is more likely to prevent infection. I don't know which one has less side effects though, but like you pointed out, even those who are more susceptible to them make up an infinitely small amount of those who got vaccinated.

I've had no long term effects and I don't expect any. I got my shots 5 months ago.

This is not good advice. Pfizer's efficacy has gone down to as low as 42% against the delta variant and it's dropping. Moderna is still at 76% against the delta variant. This may explain why some locales have seen sudden large breakthrough outbreaks you don't see anywhere else. Both will keep you out of the hospital and alive at around the same 90+ percentile, but the Moderna vaccine is more likely to prevent infection. I don't know which one has less side effects though, but like you pointed out, even those who are more susceptible to them make up an infinitely small amount of those who got vaccinated.
OMG, the obsession is thick with you guys. You're shopping an experimental medical procedure like I shop for a ripe organic peach! This is too much to believe.

maybe he had too much of the blood thinners, or you can blame it on the vaccine.
The Johnson vaccine is more a clotting factor, not bleeding. But he should have a test and go to a doctor, I suspect he is taking or took too much of the blood thinner.
you suspect wrong.

Will you get your 2 booster jabs a year for the rest of your life to maintain your vaccination status?

I'm sure nothing will go wrong as you get your 2 boosters a year.
I have no concerns over it.... Wish this could have been a One and Done vaccine, but we can't win them all.... Looks like this will be like the flu shot, year after year.... I was 3 1/2 years old the first time I travelled overseas and had to get bombarded with all kinds of jabs not needed if I had stayed on U.S. soil.... I guess I've been programmed from toddlership onwards, to get my shots...it's just part of normal life, if you travel outside of the USA.... I still hate needles, but if you don't look, it's ok.

If I were a libturd I would never get vaxed

Who would want to live with such warped and dangerous thinking. Irresponsible destructive human beings so selfish and miserable making others so unhappy

I have no concerns over it.... Wish this could have been a One and Done vaccine, but we can't win them all.... Looks like this will be like the flu shot, year after year.... I was 3 1/2 years old the first time I travelled overseas and had to get bombarded with all kinds of jabs not needed if I had stayed on U.S. soil.... I guess I've been programmed from toddlership onwards, to get my shots...its just part of normal life, if you travel outside of the USA.... I still hate needles, but if you don't look, it's ok.
Lol... just like the flu shot... imagine that...

I'll check the Moderna stats out. Until then I'll stick with the Pfizer and a booster in a cou0ple of months. Pfizer has already announced a big advance in their research on the new strain and are developing a booster specifically for the new variants.

Forum List

Back