🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone Else notice?

When ever a democrat loses eventually they claim they were cheated? Kerry is getting into the act now.

Gore and Kerry were cheated, but please name all the other democrat losers who said they were cheated.
The Supreme Court had to intervene in the 2000 election to prevent the corrupt Democrats from stealing the election and cheating the voters. The hanging chads were proof that the Democrats were ballot stuffing.

When ever a democrat loses eventually they claim they were cheated? Kerry is getting into the act now.

Gore and Kerry were cheated, but please name all the other democrat losers who said they were cheated.
The Supreme Court had to intervene in the 2000 election to prevent the corrupt Democrats from stealing the election and cheating the voters. The hanging chads were proof that the Democrats were ballot stuffing.

Yea right, Bush won by 537 votes and his brother was Gov, and the Republicans cheated. I remember Romney and his sons shown on TV counting votes. Gore won.

Nope.

I have noticed that when a Decision candidate loses it almost always turns out that the republicans cheated.

Yea right, Bush won by 537 votes and his brother was Gov, and the Republicans cheated. I remember Romney and his sons shown on TV counting votes. Gore won.

Jeb! did cheat for his bro W. that year.

Did you ever notice when a Republican loses they claim they were cheated and that million's of illegals voted? Just a fact Sgt.

that's what you believe when you trust MSM

Jeb! did cheat for his bro W. that year.

What do you think?

Forum List

Back