Anyone remember the BLACK AFFIRMATIVE ACTION FEMALE cop Antoinette Frank?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Yeah, hardly a peep when it happened and it hardly gets any play today. Hardly a thing.

--------------------------

Antoinette Frank, the New Orleans police officer responsible for gunning down three people in a Vietnamese restaurant more than 20 years ago, is the subject of the next I’d Kill For You on Investigation Discovery. I’d Kill For You traces the stories of individuals who have committed acts of murder on behalf of another person. Tonight’s episode, “Badge Of Blood,” will tell the story of a crazed police officer who brutally murdered three innocent people for revenge. Listen in tonight as experts, journalists, and law enforcement officials trace the steps of the investigation. For their crimes, Anoinette Renee Frank and Rogers Lacaze were found guilty of first-degree murder and sentenced to the death penalty.

The fatal shooting happened at the Kim Anh Restaurant in New Orleans back in 1995. Officers had been called to the scene of a robbery by someone who had escaped. When officers arrived on the scene, they found fellow officer Antoinette Frank already there. But as the survivor of the shooting told officers her story, it became apparent that it was Antoinette Frank who was responsible for the botched robbery and murders, according to People.

24363965_Still.jpg

kim-anh-victims.jpg

The victims that the animal killed

Read more at Antoinette Frank, Rogers Lacaze: Case Of Cop Killer In New Orleans Fatal Shooting On ‘I’d Kill For You’ Documentary

If you are not familiar with that story. She failed the psych test and was not recommended for the job. However, the New Orleans felt pressure from affirmative action to hire, so they did. All to the dismay of the entire department.

She coldly murdered those Vietnamese immigrants and murdered the WHITE COP.

She did with this ape....

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Look up that story and find out what the animal did with her animal 18 year old boyfriend.

Not all bad cops are white? Shocker

This story just reinforces my theory that stricter hiring practices need to be instituted.

Forum List

Back