Anyone see the celebrities agains Trump?

Seems a bunch of celebrities lead by Martin Sheen are putting out adds for the electors to not vote for Trump.

I wonder just who the hell they think they are? Someone would change their vote because some rich, elitist celebrity says they should??

Hell. I couldn't tell who half of them were. Not famous by any means.

One elector is getting sick and tired of getting calls all day and night from those wanting him to change his vote. He says he's voting the way his State did and these callers can kiss his ass.
Martin Sheen should embrace his inner Greg Stillson.

Stillson.jpg

Seems a bunch of celebrities lead by Martin Sheen are putting out adds for the electors to not vote for Trump.

I wonder just who the hell they think they are? Someone would change their vote because some rich, elitist celebrity says they should??

One elector is getting sick and tired of getting calls all day and night from those wanting him to change his vote. He says he's voting the way his State did and these callers can kiss his ass.
They have convinced themselves that they speak for all of America.

They don't see how their party has become regional.

Celebrities tend to have very, very high opinions of themselves because they surround themselves with hangers-on and sycophants, so you really need to hear their message.

:rolleyes-41:

The Democrats are a regional party? Winning the popular vote by 3 million is now what makes you a regional party?

No, having your ass kicked at the State level makes them a regional party.

We heard the same sort of shit back in 2001. Remember how that played out?

Celebrities tend to have very, very high opinions of themselves because they surround themselves with hangers-on and sycophants, so you really need to hear their message.

The Democrats are a regional party? Winning the popular vote by 3 million is now what makes you a regional party?

And its only gotten worse for Dems.

But keep being ignorant, it makes beating you morons easier.

Is the meaning of so-called 'celebrities' like below really interesting for sane folks?

gay-parade.jpg

I saw a bunch of people who are supposed to be celebrities of which there were only two I have ever heard of and their opinion menas no more to me now than it did before the election.

I wonder how many of them actually voted.

I get the impression that going out to vote with the masses is beneath them.

Clearly he means California in "regional".
Don't bother.

He is absolutely crazed.

Don't bother.

He is absolutely crazed.

littleMac is crying because he got busted on his lame conspiracy thread.

What's worse? Didn't healthcare advance legislatively? Didn't gay rights advance legislatively and in the courts?

Where have conservatives actually won anything?

Don't bother.

He is absolutely crazed.

littleMac is crying because he got busted on his lame conspiracy thread.
Get me out of your head.

What's worse? Didn't healthcare advance legislatively? Didn't gay rights advance legislatively and in the courts?

Where have conservatives actually won anything?

If you call what we have in healthcare now "and advance" you are drinking the kool-aid.

and as for SSM, it was mostly through the courts.

Forum List

Back