Anyone want to justify 2A after todays events in Allen Texas? 05/06/2023

Neighbor says to me "Slim, how many more have to die" I told him "well, let me ask the experts"

so there you go....

Experts, How many more must die?
Let me be the first to justify the 2A. Hi everyone … I'm justifying the 2A. I'm opposing lunatics who grew up without a daddy; are on psychotherapeutic or psychotropic drugs; and who are likely left leaning lunatics.

If you banned all guns...do you thunk all guns will magically vanish?

Will the criminals go turn in their guns because they are now illegal?

Cocaine, heroin, and prostitution are all illegal...you can get them anywhere. But you thunk guns will be different?

You want to set up a society where ONLY the criminals are armed?

Ain't gonna happen fuck-wit!

Neighbor says to me "Slim, how many more have to die" I told him "well, let me ask the experts"

so there you go....

Everybody must die. I'm going to die. You're going to die. Your friends and family are going to die.

Question: If you're truly concerned about death ... what are your thoughts on abortion?

so there you go....

Any other Constitutional rights we have to justify for you?
BTW- we don't have to "justify" anything.
You anti-gun bed wetters can attempt to justify your irrational fears of an inanimate object but it won't matter

OK, OP, lets say we get rid of guns. Great. Then what, people have a pesky habit of dying because of that MORTALITY thing. If it isn't guns, or smoking cigarettes, it's gunna be old age. Admit it, removing guns from the mortality equation won't solve a bloody thing.

OK, OP, lets say we get rid of guns. Great. Then what, people have a pesky habit of dying because of that MORTALITY thing. If it isn't guns, or smoking cigarettes, it's gunna be old age. Admit it, removing guns from the mortality equation won't solve a bloody thing.
Or … if you live in London … you get stabbed to death by the poor, Islamic “refugees” or murdered by some other means. Not too long ago, a BLM type ran over a bunch of innocents at a Christmas parade. He was driving a red SUV. Who's calling for a ban on them?

Forum List

Back