Anyone Watching John Kerry In Cuba? Are We All Beyond Embarrassed By Kerry At This Point?

[Q

I've talked to many Vietnam veterans .

What the hell do you know about Vietnam, Moon Bat? You "talked to somebody that had served"? Wow! Are those your credentials? Did you serve there? The only thing you think you know about Vietnam is what you see in Hollywood movies. You don't know jackshit and never will.

John Kerry was chickenshit coward. His fellow veterans exposed his cowardice, lies and sham service. Good for them. Kerry even said himself that it cost him the election and I am glad. Some of the best money I ever spent in my life was the donation I made to The Swiftboat Veterans for Truth.

I have to say one thing positive about the Hildabeast. She is not the worst Secretary of State we ever had. She is second to Kerry. Kerry is a piece of shit. Always has been and always will be. His filthy ass chickenshit comments in Cuba today is just one more item for his resume of being a scumbag.
:crybaby:

[Q

I've talked to many Vietnam veterans .

What the hell do you know about Vietnam, Moon Bat? You "talked to somebody that had served"? Wow! Are those your credentials? Did you serve there? The only thing you think you know about Vietnam is what you see in Hollywood movies. You don't know jackshit and never will.

John Kerry was chickenshit coward. His fellow veterans exposed his cowardice, lies and sham service. Good for them. Kerry even said himself that it cost him the election and I am glad. Some of the best money I ever spent in my life was the donation I made to The Swiftboat Veterans for Truth.

I have to say one thing positive about the Hildabeast. She is not the worst Secretary of State we ever had. She is second to Kerry. Kerry is a piece of shit. Always has been and always will be. His filthy ass chickenshit comments in Cuba today is just one more item for his resume of being a scumbag.

Your a moron that supported the swiftboat losers. You aren't in a position to judge anyone else Spaz. You're an angry whiner who can't see straight; you aren't a patriot and you don't know the military.

Americans support all those who served in uniform. You don't, that is obvious. That speaks to your lack of character.

So go bitch your angry neocon rant somewhere else. You have no credentials.

"Anyone Watching John Kerry In Cuba? Are We All Beyond Embarrassed By Kerry At This Point?"

No, that would only be you and other ridiculous, blind rightwing partisan hacks.

“56 percent of Americans favor changes in U.S.-Cuba policy. Sixty-three percent of adults in Florida—which holds the largest concentration of Cuban-Americans in the country—and 62 percent of Latinos favor removal of all travel restrictions. Although support is stronger among Democrats, the poll found that 52 percent of Republicans are also in favor of normalizing relations with the country. Sixty-one percent of Americans, and 67 percent of Floridians, also believe that Cuba should not be considered a state sponsor of terrorism.”

Most Americans Support Normalizing Cuba Relations Americas Quarterly

Another 80 anti-Castro Cubans were beaten and arrested last Saturday. Every US dollar spent on the island goes directly to their dictatorship

That Damn Castro. He's just like Batista, only with way better healthcare, more economic parity and no Mafia. Da BASTID.

wow.....just look at all those rich Cubanos.......hahahaha.....

and those medical facilities are great too.....despite being filthy...short on drugs and equipment......low paid doctors.....patient neglect......all those 'great' qualities of socialized healthcare.....hahahaha.....

WHO has the U.S. 37th in the world, Cuba is 39

World Health Organization s Ranking of the World s Health Systems thepatientfactor.com
Cuba lies....

WHO doesn't...no Pun intended!

Kerry is a world class douche bag.

The only Presidential Candidate that had a book written about him by his fellow veterans that told the story of him being a coward, liar and a sham during his four months in Vietnam.
and did you know he served in Vietnam?

I know I served in Vietnam and was there many more months than he was and I never had my fellow veterans write a book about me saying that I was a coward, liar and sham.

I never lied about my fellow veterans saying "they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan.”

John Kerry is a piece of shit. Always has been and always will be. It was an embarrassment to this country to watch him give his little filthy ass speech this morning in Cuba, the sorry sonofabitch.
Kerry wasnt lying about the rapes, cut off ears, and other atrocities. I have seen the photographs and some of the "relics" shown by some of the culprits who did those things. And they were PROUD of it!

One thing Kerry does is make Mrs. Clinton's run as SOS not look quite as bad as it was.
Kerry's service as Secretary of State has been prestigious. Syria, Iran nuclear disarmament, recognition of Cuba

Solid accomplishments unless you are Conservatives....who still celebrate their Secretary of States lying to the UN with tall tales of Yellowcake, aluminum tubes and mythological mobile launch sites.
We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud

Fear mongering as foreign policy

[

You aren't in a position to judge anyone else Spaz..

I think I am in a position to judge. I served in Vietnam from October 1967 until March 1970. You forgot to tell me, when did you serve?

If you would spend the time to learn something about the sorry cowardly piece of shit you would know that he joined the Naval Reserve only after being threaten with the draft. He served honorably abroad a ship. When he was transferred to Vietnam with the intentions of being running a boat shuttle for VIPs on relatively safe Cam Ranh Bay but then he cried like a little school girl when he was told he was going upcountry. He was such a cowardly little whining shithead that his commanding officer threaten to beat his ass if he got within a 100 feet of him. His little band aid Purple Hearts and his medals were turned down by his CO. It was after his CO left that he put in for the medals and the citations were based upon his own AARs. That is not honorable.

He lied to the American people about Christmas in Cambodia and was not respected much by his fellow sailors. He left Vietnam after only serving four months and the reports are that his fellow officers told him to get the hell out because they didn't want the coward around.

It takes a really confused and demented Moon Bat to support a world class asshole like John "Fucking" Kerry. Not only was he a coward but he was a traitor to his country with his activities after the war and he was a disgrace to his fellow veterans that actually did serve honorably in Vietnam.

It was good that he got his ass beat in 2004 because of the SBVT exposed him for being a chickenshit coward. He even said himself that was the reason he lost. He was "unfit for command" to be President and he sure as hell is unfit for command of a department of the government now. His shitty deal with the Iranians where he gave away the store is just another example of him being a coward and a dumbass.

McCain, Kerry, Cleland, Dole. All veterans that deserve respect. No question.

The thing about McCain, Cleland and Dole is that none of their fellow veterans ever wrote a book about how cowardly they were when they served. The thing that sets Kerry apart from the other veterans is that he was exposed by his fellow veterans for being a liar and a sham.

Big difference.

McCain, Kerry, Cleland, Dole. All veterans that deserve respect. No question.

The thing about McCain, Cleland and Dole is that none of their fellow veterans ever wrote a book about how cowardly they were when they served. The thing that sets Kerry apart from the other veterans is that he was exposed by his fellow veterans for being a liar and a sham.

Big difference.
Republicans never attack McCain's war record. They attack him because he's a sleazy RINO who stabs his party in the back on a daily basis. Cleland isn't a war hero. He blew himself up with his own grenade. That doesn't make you a hero any more than getting hit by a truck makes you a hero. Dole was a genuine war hero, and no one ever attacked him for his service.

[

Republicans never attack McCain's war record. They attack him because he's a sleazy RINO who stabs his party in the back on a daily basis. Cleland isn't a war hero. He blew himself up with his own grenade. That doesn't make you a hero any more than getting hit by a truck makes you a hero. Dole was a genuine war hero, and no one ever attacked him for his service.

Cleland lost the respect of Georgians when he ran as a Conservative Democrat but represented them as a Liberal. He really pissed off the people of Georgia by selling out to the filthy greedy unions.

Cleland served at Khe Sanh and served honorably earning a Silver Star and Bronze star. He was a Cav officer. Yea, he fucked up with the grenade. Shit happens.

:gives: For those of you who missed it, you didn't miss anything. John Kerry was in Cuba gloating over the success of himself opening an embassy in Cuba. So anyone so excited that they just can't control their bodily urges? And where was James Taylor? I guess he couldn't make it. Again millions of Americans had to endure the agony of listening to John Kerry speak. Anyone yell back at their TV sets? What did you scream back at Kerry?
Please let us know!:hellno:

kerry has been a national embarassment since the 60s......

So, Kerry goes to Cuba, does essentially nothing but some boring ceremonies, and you melt down.

Y'all aren't right in the head. And American recognizes that.
Jesus Christo, Rex. Did he fail to pay your mother child support or something? LOL Normalizing relations with Cuba is not a small thing. I don't like Obamacare, but damn, we're no looking at a progressive potus who got universal care ... (unless their state likes having uninsured!).... staved off deflation (ok it really was the Bernank), got an agreement with Iran to take off centrifuges (to the neocon's and Israel's never ending dismay as they thought they had a war) and now normalization with Cuba.

It's like he's rolling dice that won't quit.

Wow...did you have the grape or strawberry koolaid.....sounds like you had 2nd and 3rd cups of the crap......normalizing relations with a prison island, obamacare which is going to ruin healthcare in the U.S. and the worst recovery ever....and iran is still working on their bomb and about to get billions to fund murdering innocent people around the world...I know you don't understand those things, the koolaid has melted your brain.

jon_cary a beacon of hope for freedom

except the for the Cuban dissidents

who were oddly not invited to the flag raising ceremony

Why do you find it odd that Cuban dissidents weren't invited?

When has the US ever given a damn about Cuban dissidents? When they serve the purpose of making Cuba look bad, then they tolerated them, now they don't want to do this, why do they need them? I mean, when has the US ever given a damn about anyone?

When has the US ever given a damn about Cuban dissidents? When they serve the purpose of making Cuba look bad, then they tolerated them, now they don't want to do this, why do they need them? I mean, when has the US ever given a damn about anyone?

jfk would roll over in his grave

at the actions the democrat party has brought on

You and those who feel a need to assassinate Sect. Kerry's character might want to read the link below - well those of you who don't fear cognitive dissonance and choose to be willfully ignorant:

Cubans stunned by Kerry speech but skeptical of change Reuters

"Cuban dissidents believe Obama is making a real attempt at change but that Castro will hold firm, refusing to loosen the Communist Party's hold on power.

"No, nothing is going to change because the U.S. government shows good intentions but the Cuban regime doesn't, in fact everything to the contrary," said Jose Daniel Ferrer, leader of the largest dissident group, the Patriotic Union of Cuba.

Like other dissidents, he was not invited to the flag-raising ceremony but he did meet with Kerry at the U.S. embassy residence.

Despite his skepticism, Ferrer was struck by the image of Kerry's message broadcast on tightly controlled Cuban television.

"Yes, that's positive for the cause," he said."

Snivel Snivel...we should keep on with the same failed policies of the last 50+ years...snivel snivel.....GROW THE FUCK UP! Just because you don't like the political system in a country doesn't mean we can't communicate and trade with them ESPECIALLY when its a country 90 miles from our own state of Florida!

We should move toward having a normal relationship with Cuba but on our terms, not Castro's.

Obama gave away the store to Cuba and got nothing of substance for the freedom of the Cuban people for it. Shame on him!

Obama has a record of being the worst negotiator in the history of the world.
Doesn't need to be on anyone's terms. It should have never happened. We deal with China have for MANY years biggest communist nation there is. Don't see no whining here...Cuban people will get what they fight for. They want change THEY need to change it.Not us.
One thing Kerry does is make Mrs. Clinton's run as SOS not look quite as bad as it was.

Well, he hasn't gotten anyone killed . . . . . . yet!

Just give everyone, in other countries, everything they want, no one gets killed, no one gets hurt, right away.
That's right because its none of our fucking business.
Snivel Snivel...we should keep on with the same failed policies of the last 50+ years...snivel snivel.....GROW THE FUCK UP! Just because you don't like the political system in a country doesn't mean we can't communicate and trade with them ESPECIALLY when its a country 90 miles from our own state of Florida!
Yes...we are seeing a lot of snivel, snivel from you on this.
No what you are seeing is a lot of laughing at the crying of the right wingers here.

You and those who feel a need to assassinate Sect. Kerry's character might want to read the link below - well those of you who don't fear cognitive dissonance and choose to be willfully ignorant:

Cubans stunned by Kerry speech but skeptical of change Reuters

"Cuban dissidents believe Obama is making a real attempt at change but that Castro will hold firm, refusing to loosen the Communist Party's hold on power.

"No, nothing is going to change because the U.S. government shows good intentions but the Cuban regime doesn't, in fact everything to the contrary," said Jose Daniel Ferrer, leader of the largest dissident group, the Patriotic Union of Cuba.

Like other dissidents, he was not invited to the flag-raising ceremony but he did meet with Kerry at the U.S. embassy residence.

Despite his skepticism, Ferrer was struck by the image of Kerry's message broadcast on tightly controlled Cuban television.

"Yes, that's positive for the cause," he said."

cary wrecked his own character years ago

go piss up a tree

I've heard FOX will bring back re-runs of "The Addams Family" so younger Americans will get to see the character John F'n Kerry inspired.....

Forum List

Back