Anyone Watching The "Under One-Percent Candidates Debate" On Fox? Hmm, Kinda Boring?

It occurred to me today that any of these guys would have made a good sidekick for some of the 1950's TV cowboy shows...kind of Like Andy Devine, or Smiley Burdett.

I watched the first half of the kiddie table debate and wasn't impressed.

Lots of word salad, lots of non answers and even more bullshit.

I quit watching after 30 min and decided to try to replace the IQ points they tried to suck outta my skull and went to watch Jeopardy!

I'm going to watch the prime time debates though, bet there's gonna be some entertainment there.

Oh.................and Rick Perry looks just as stupid on a debate stage now as he did back in 2012.
Only old people and fags watch Jeopardy willingly.
Can't answer any of the questions, can you? :lol:
Yes........and your point is what?

I quit watching after 30 min and decided to try to replace the IQ points they tried to suck outta my skull and went to watch Jeopardy!

I'm going to watch the prime time debates though, bet there's gonna be some entertainment there.

Oh.................and Rick Perry looks just as stupid on a debate stage now as he did back in 2012.

He'd be -2000 by the end of the first round. :)
If you say so.

Must be that lib bigotry....they're so smug about it.....as if voting Democrat makes you smart.
We all know it removes racism completely. Cuz everyone knows Democrats can't be racist. That's how liberals with pink asses and freckle-faces can be down for the struggle...and throw around the race-card like Al Fucken Sharpton.

If you say so.

Must be that lib bigotry....they're so smug about it.....as if voting Democrat makes you smart.
We all know it removes racism completely. Cuz everyone knows Democrats can't be racist. That's how liberals with pink asses and freckle-faces can be down for the struggle.

Apparently you think being smart is for "fags" and "old people".

If you say so.

We all know it removes racism completely. Cuz everyone knows Democrats can't be racist. That's how liberals with pink asses and freckle-faces can be down for the struggle...and throw around the race-card like Al Fucken Sharpton.

I love that bitterness...tell me more.

Sorry, I simply do not buy your moral equivalence argument. Hillary put our national security at risk and mishandled classified materials on her insecure "home brew" server. She used this private email system specifically for the purpose of usurping and avoiding government reporting laws. Then after she was caught red-handed, she destroyed e-mails, thousands of them. She believes she is above the law and that makes her unfit to serve as POTUS.

Oh, accusations become convictions. What was Colin Powell doing?

Btw, you forgot Benghazi and Vince Foster.

Again, the moral equivalency argument is weak. Powell had a .gov e-mail address and used it most of the time. Hillary did not have a .gov email and never used anything except her "secret server".

Oh, how often did Powell use his government email vs. didn't? How would you know?

Under federal law, letters and emails written and received by federal officials, such as the secretary of state, are considered government records and are supposed to be retained so that congressional committees, historians and members of the news media can find them. WE THE PEOPLE own those e-mails not Hillary. You should be outraged.

So, again, what about those Colin Powell emails?

False equivalency? Dude, seriously...

It's called "Moral equivalency" not false equivalency.

Good point. I think I took your argument as being false.

Murder is a crime. Jaywalking is a crime. Which is more severe? Should we take jaywalking as seriously as murder? Should the punishment be the same? Of course not. Only a simpleton would even suggest such a thing. But that is exactly what you are doing when you compare Colin Powell's occasional use of a commercial email system (yahoo,g-mail, etc) to communicate non-classified information with state dept employees, to Clinton's EXCLUSIVE use of a private server to avoid FOIA requests and other government reporting issues. You should be outraged at her hubris, instead you defend the indefensible.

Can you tell me what percentage of Powell's emails were sent privately or even the content they contained? I don't think you know.

Of course not. But he says it was a very small percentage. I do know that he used a commercial account like yahoo or g-mail. If push came to shove, those records could be found. They were not on a "private server" that was conveniently destroyed.

Also, Powell was SOS more than a decade ago! He was using email at a time when it was relatively new (2001-2004). Today, email is ubiquitous and MANDATORY. EVERYONE uses it. My 93 year old mother in law e-mails!!

Hillary is a disgrace. Democrats can do better!

Oh, accusations become convictions. What was Colin Powell doing?

Btw, you forgot Benghazi and Vince Foster.

Again, the moral equivalency argument is weak. Powell had a .gov e-mail address and used it most of the time. Hillary did not have a .gov email and never used anything except her "secret server".

Oh, how often did Powell use his government email vs. didn't? How would you know?

Under federal law, letters and emails written and received by federal officials, such as the secretary of state, are considered government records and are supposed to be retained so that congressional committees, historians and members of the news media can find them. WE THE PEOPLE own those e-mails not Hillary. You should be outraged.

Murder is a crime. Jaywalking is a crime. Which is more severe? Should we take jaywalking as seriously as murder? Should the punishment be the same? Of course not. Only a simpleton would even suggest such a thing. But that is exactly what you are doing when you compare Colin Powell's occasional use of a commercial email system (yahoo,g-mail, etc) to communicate non-classified information with state dept employees, to Clinton's EXCLUSIVE use of a private server to avoid FOIA requests and other government reporting issues. You should be outraged at her hubris, instead you defend the indefensible.

Can you tell me what percentage of Powell's emails were sent privately or even the content they contained? I don't think you know.

Of course not. But he says it was a very small percentage. I do know that he used a commercial account like yahoo or g-mail. If push came to shove, those records could be found. They were not on a "private server" that was conveniently destroyed.

Also, Powell was SOS more than a decade ago! He was using email at a time when it was relatively new (2001-2004). Today, email is ubiquitous and MANDATORY. EVERYONE uses it. My 93 year old mother in law e-mails!!

OK, so what you are saying is that you have no idea what Powell did with his emails.

It's Megyn!

254798B400000578-0-image-a-63_1422974205228.jpg

Fake blonde hair, fake titties, and a fake smile. A trifecta.

OK, so what you are saying is that you have no idea what Powell did with his emails.

Your attempts to distract from Hillary's sleazy, self serving, and potentially criminal acts are duly noted.

Is Powell running for POTUS? Is Powell under investigation for mishandling classified information? No?

Democrats can do better than a coattail riding harridan who is untrustworthy and dishonest. .

Your attempts to distract from Hillary's sleazy, self serving, and potentially criminal acts are duly noted.

Is Powell running for POTUS? Is Powell under investigation for mishandling classified information? No?

Democrats can do better than a coattail riding harridan who is untrustworthy and dishonest. .

is Powell running for President? Is Powell off the hook just because he isn't?

Quick question................why is it that every GOP candidate has to mention Obama?

He already said that the Constitution forbids him from running for a third term.

He even did it in Kenya (the place that Trump thinks he was born in).

Quick question................why is it that every GOP candidate has to mention Obama?

That's like asking why every patient in the terminal ward has to mention cancer.

He already said that the Constitution forbids him from running for a third term.

He even did it in Kenya (the place that Trump thinks he was born in).

Whichever Republican takes office in 2017 has to fix the shit-storm Obama created.

Forum List

Back