Anyone Watching The "Under One-Percent Candidates Debate" On Fox? Hmm, Kinda Boring?

What about Perry's mugshot? How did that happen?
So you are insinuating that Perry is being investigate by the FBI? Link it or STFU.

No, I'm insinuating that Perry is under investigation. Just like Walker has been (and there were convictions for his staff) as well as Chris Christie. But, if they were the GOP candidate, you'll vote for them.
What about Perry's mugshot? How did that happen?
So you are insinuating that Perry is being investigate by the FBI? Link it or STFU.

No, I'm insinuating that Perry is under investigation. Just like Walker has been (and there were convictions for his staff) as well as Chris Christie. But, if they were the GOP candidate, you'll vote for them.

Sorry, I simply do not buy your moral equivalence argument. Hillary put our national security at risk and mishandled classified materials on her insecure "home brew" server. She used this private email system specifically for the purpose of usurping and avoiding government reporting laws. Then after she was caught red-handed, she destroyed e-mails, thousands of them. She believes she is above the law and that makes her unfit to serve as POTUS.

Oh, accusations become convictions. What was Colin Powell doing?

Btw, you forgot Benghazi and Vince Foster.

Again, the moral equivalency argument is weak. Powell had a .gov e-mail address and used it most of the time. Hillary did not have a .gov email and never used anything except her "secret server".

Oh, how often did Powell use his government email vs. didn't? How would you know?

Under federal law, letters and emails written and received by federal officials, such as the secretary of state, are considered government records and are supposed to be retained so that congressional committees, historians and members of the news media can find them. WE THE PEOPLE own those e-mails not Hillary. You should be outraged.

So, again, what about those Colin Powell emails?

False equivalency? Dude, seriously...

By the way, as a liberal democrat, I would almost vote for Powell, but there is no way he could survive the GOP primaries. He'd be toast.

:poop::cow:Anyone been watching it from the start and first early impressions were, "God, no wonder these guys can't get passed one-percent"?
Lindsey Graham? What he doing in there?
The rest are pretty much saying the same things we have been hearing from them for the last 6-12 months. If John Kerry was in this debate, we could bet about 500 dollars that he would answer all questions with "Before I answer that question, I'd just like to mention that I did serve in Vietnam.". :boohoo:
Or Guilliani..."did I mention that I was mayor of NYC during 9/11?"

Carly should be in the top 10. She's a great candidate with a compelling personal story.

Yeah, if you think almost driving a major computer corporation into the ground is compelling.
It always amazes me that HP hired a female CEO.....when I worked for them a short time they were pretty misogynist in their working policies.

Sorry, I simply do not buy your moral equivalence argument. Hillary put our national security at risk and mishandled classified materials on her insecure "home brew" server. She used this private email system specifically for the purpose of usurping and avoiding government reporting laws. Then after she was caught red-handed, she destroyed e-mails, thousands of them. She believes she is above the law and that makes her unfit to serve as POTUS.

Again, the moral equivalency argument is weak. Powell had a .gov e-mail address and used it most of the time. Hillary did not have a .gov email and never used anything except her "secret server".

Oh, how often did Powell use his government email vs. didn't? How would you know?

Under federal law, letters and emails written and received by federal officials, such as the secretary of state, are considered government records and are supposed to be retained so that congressional committees, historians and members of the news media can find them. WE THE PEOPLE own those e-mails not Hillary. You should be outraged.

It's called "Moral equivalency" not false equivalency.

Murder is a crime. Jaywalking is a crime. Which is more severe? Should we take jaywalking as seriously as murder? Should the punishment be the same? Of course not. Only a simpleton would even suggest such a thing. But that is exactly what you are doing when you compare Colin Powell's occasional use of a commercial email system (yahoo,g-mail, etc) to communicate non-classified information with state dept employees, to Clinton's EXCLUSIVE use of a private server to avoid FOIA requests and other government reporting issues. You should be outraged at her hubris, instead you defend the indefensible.

Good point. I think I took your argument as being false.

Murder is a crime. Jaywalking is a crime. Which is more severe? Should we take jaywalking as seriously as murder? Should the punishment be the same? Of course not. Only a simpleton would even suggest such a thing. But that is exactly what you are doing when you compare Colin Powell's occasional use of a commercial email system (yahoo,g-mail, etc) to communicate non-classified information with state dept employees, to Clinton's EXCLUSIVE use of a private server to avoid FOIA requests and other government reporting issues. You should be outraged at her hubris, instead you defend the indefensible.

Can you tell me what percentage of Powell's emails were sent privately or even the content they contained? I don't think you know.

Scott Walker did that, too, btw.

I watched the first half of the kiddie table debate and wasn't impressed.

Lots of word salad, lots of non answers and even more bullshit.

I quit watching after 30 min and decided to try to replace the IQ points they tried to suck outta my skull and went to watch Jeopardy!

I'm going to watch the prime time debates though, bet there's gonna be some entertainment there.

Oh.................and Rick Perry looks just as stupid on a debate stage now as he did back in 2012.
Only old people and fags watch Jeopardy willingly.

I quit watching after 30 min and decided to try to replace the IQ points they tried to suck outta my skull and went to watch Jeopardy!

I'm going to watch the prime time debates though, bet there's gonna be some entertainment there.

Oh.................and Rick Perry looks just as stupid on a debate stage now as he did back in 2012.

You were watching the second tier Republican debate and feel you are in a position to insult Alex Trebek and knowledge in general? Interesting.

Imagine a debate with Cthulhu on stage? He's eat his opponents. :clap:

It's Megyn!

254798B400000578-0-image-a-63_1422974205228.jpg
giphy.gif

Can't answer any of the questions, can you? :lol:

If there was a winner, it was Fiorina. She showed up prepared and came across well. It was a good audition for the VP slot. It was all calculated pandering, but she did it well.

Santorum was interesting. His bubbly enthusiasm made him stand out from the other sourpusses.

Graham was a mess.

Pataki and Perry were empty suits.

Glimore was ... just who was Gilmore? I had to figure out who he was by process of elimination.

Jindal is just a vile little shit.

The FOX mods were passive-aggressive nasty, basically asking the candidates why they were wasting everyone's time.

And none of the candidates could count to two.

Also interesting, how the GOP seems to think that if you don't have cable, you don't deserve to see a debate.

It is also being streamed live on the internet.

Can't answer any of the questions, can you? :lol:

He'd be -2000 by the end of the first round. :)

Forum List

Back