🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone Watching The "Under One-Percent Candidates Debate" On Fox? Hmm, Kinda Boring?

Pataki has the I, I, I, Me, Me, Me problem.
Graham is an idiot.

Lindsay Graham "I'm 60, I don't have a wife or kids" and then something about social security. Great point Lindsey, I can't think of a better place to bring that up but in a debate where the audience is sizing you up for POTUS.
does this mean that Hillary needs to say, "Im 70, more female than male, have no accomplishments, well aside from deleting 30,000 emails",,etc etc.

Oh, did I hit a nerve? I'm saying you don't put forth what makes you weird about yourself to become president. Chill, you're not voting for that creepy guy anyway,.

ok,,,debate is over,,,Winner issssss??? Martha,,cause she's so hot !!!!

I'd love to!
I planned to.
From my hilltop home, I get two different FOX feeds. I hoped one of them would carry it. Neither did.
I checked the radio. Couldn't find it there either.
I'll set my DVR for the 9 : PM one, & hope for the best.

Anyone that wants to post some TEXT highlights is welcome to do so.
GOP Early Debate Live updates from the 5 pm Fox News debate in Cleveland cleveland.com

Megan Kelly coming up...uhuhmmmmmmmmmmm hubba hubba. Sexy and smart

hqdefault.jpg

I watched the first half of the kiddie table debate and wasn't impressed.

Lots of word salad, lots of non answers and even more bullshit.

I quit watching after 30 min and decided to try to replace the IQ points they tried to suck outta my skull and went to watch Jeopardy!

I'm going to watch the prime time debates though, bet there's gonna be some entertainment there.

Oh.................and Rick Perry looks just as stupid on a debate stage now as he did back in 2012.

It appears that Carly Fiorina and maybe Jindal came out the best, as much as that can mean anything. Lindsey Graham was a mess, Rick Perry...kind of a douche.

is there at least one hot brunette from "The Five" moderating tonight? Bill Clinton wont be able to concentrate on the 12 republicans when the ladies start crossing/wiggling their legs.

Why are they debating like they have a chance? Why don't they quit and save some money time and effort?

is there at least one hot brunette from "The Five" moderating tonight? Bill Clinton wont be able to concentrate on the 12 republicans when the ladies start crossing/wiggling their legs.

How about you? You're the one who brought up their legs and as far as I know Bill Clinton has the night off. What an odd angle you're taking.

Forum List

Back