🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone Watching The "Under One-Percent Candidates Debate" On Fox? Hmm, Kinda Boring?

Carly should be in the top 10. She's a great candidate with a compelling personal story.

well lets all be thankful that none of them (well maybe standtorum) has farted yet.

Carly on top. Lindsey good attacking Hillary. Perry a bit frantic. Santorum Hagen in there. Need more shit on Obama and Clinton

what would be my first executive order? add this match to wrestlemania. "Shoulder Press Machine VS Harry Reid".

The combination between the visual of debating in an empty room and the first round of questions to the candidates that can be summarized as "You're polling sucks, why are you here?" really looks bad. They look like a group of pandering morons with low self esteem.

Rick Standtorum: At this point you are at .005%. do you really expect to be in the top three after this debate?

Lindsay Graham "I'm 60, I don't have a wife or kids" and then something about social security. Great point Lindsey, I can't think of a better place to bring that up but in a debate where the audience is sizing you up for POTUS.

Rick sounds like many of our next door/across the street neighbors, well ,then again, so does joe biden.

Lindsay Graham "I'm 60, I don't have a wife or kids" and then something about social security. Great point Lindsey, I can't think of a better place to bring that up but in a debate where the audience is sizing you up for POTUS.
does this mean that Hillary needs to say, "Im 70, more female than male, have no accomplishments, well aside from deleting 30,000 emails",,etc etc.

Forum List

Back