Anything Jethro Tull

:puke:

Thanks a lot. Now I have to wash my memory out with bleach.

Don't tempt me. I WILL post a video!

Even now I am plummeting turkey basters deeply into my eyes.
hair-fire.gif

I don't want to derail the thread, so I am resisting the temptation. I could post a live version of Emotional Rescue. :funnyface:

I'm one of the few people I know who can take or leave the stones.
I mean I like some of their music but it just never clicked with me.

I don't like all of their songs either. Some of their songs are pretty awesome though. They were another one of my father's favorite bands. I remember hearing these Jethro Tull songs when I was just a toddler! Lol!

My God...ok we get it ....go and open a thread about your father and Jethro Tull then...

Respectfully :tongue:

hair-fire.gif

I don't want to derail the thread, so I am resisting the temptation. I could post a live version of Emotional Rescue. :funnyface:

I don't like all of their songs either. Some of their songs are pretty awesome though. They were another one of my father's favorite bands. I remember hearing these Jethro Tull songs when I was just a toddler! Lol!

My God...ok we get it ....go and open a thread about your father and Jethro Tull then...

Don't be rude. Weren't you ever taught any manners?

Respectfully. :funnyface:

What about Mick Jagger? :D

:puke:

Thanks a lot. Now I have to wash my memory out with bleach.

hair-fire.gif

If they weren't about Jagger going "me me me" I could deal with it. I loathe narcissism.

On the opposite end of that spectrum I totally enjoyed Pink Floyd. Completely unpretentious. Came out on stage dressed --- just like everybody else. Because they made it about the music, not about me me me.

I have a pic of me at 16 at Woodstock, standing near the stage fence down front, grinning at the camera as Joe Cocker writhes above me on stage with the Beatles tune.
I took the 3-sided Woodstock album cover, opened up the inside, took a black pen and about 3/4's of the way back in the crowd, wrote "me" with an arrow pointing down and hung it up on my wall above the credenza. I never talked about it after that.

Do you know how many people asked me, "Were you at Woodstock?"

hair-fire.gif

Wait ---- your father is Jethro Tull? :eek:

What about Joe Cocker?

I have a pic of me at 16 at Woodstock, standing near the stage fence down front, grinning at the camera as Joe Cocker writhes above me on stage with the Beatles tune.

Awesome! You should post that picture! :)

Never online. I could be identified.

So? Are you on the run from the law or something? :D

no she has a new avatar I think she needs to be acknowledged :laugh: :dunno: :funnyface:

I took the 3-sided Woodstock album cover, opened up the inside, took a black pen and about 3/4's of the way back in the crowd, wrote "me" with an arrow pointing down and hung it up on my wall above the credenza. I never talked about it after that.

Do you know how many people asked me, "Were you at Woodstock?"

Cool. I'm in the movie for about 3/4 of a second.

Lol. Yup! You'd better be nice or I'll tell my dad on you! :lol:

no she has a new avatar I think she needs to be acknowledged :laugh: :dunno: :funnyface:

Don't be rude, jealous and catty. It is VERY unbecoming.

What about Joe Cocker?

I do not identify myself online, ever.

Is THAT what that red spot is.

I thought my computer was clipping. :dunno:

:lmao: :lmao: ok I won't

What about Joe Cocker?

You could humor us and make it interesting and tell us you are a secret agent or something! :p

:lmao: :lmao: ok I won't

Good girl. Here's a biscuit. :D

Lol. Yup! You'd better be nice or I'll tell my dad on you! :lol:

Certainly could be worse. At least he's not Mick Jagger.

You could humor us and make it interesting and tell us you are a secret agent or something! :p

Forum List

Back