Anything Jethro Tull

When I was a kid, I used to like the tiger (or lion - whatever) roaring at the beginning of Bungle in the Jungle, and he talks about animals in it too. I remember that well! This is a pretty good song.

Thanks for bringing that song up. It came out around the time I was dumped by my very first girlfriend.

We always remember the first.

Okay, should I just go away now or something? :D

I wish people didn't derail this beautiful thread.......

Jethro Tull: Farm On The Freeway

Wait ---- your father is Jethro Tull? :eek:

no she has a new avatar I think she needs to be acknowledged :laugh: :dunno: :funnyface:

Is THAT what that red spot is.

I thought my computer was clipping. :dunno:

Red spot? There is no red spot in my avi. :eusa_snooty:

I'm tellin' ya, when there's a page with your post on it, it's like looking at the planet Jupiter.

Why? I don't get what you are saying? You have a problem with my picture or something? :mad: Don't make me come over there and kick your arse!

What did you do ---- shot that pic through a licorice stick? :funnyface:

no she has a new avatar I think she needs to be acknowledged :laugh: :dunno: :funnyface:

I'm tellin' ya, when there's a page with your post on it, it's like looking at the planet Jupiter.

Why? I don't get what you are saying? You have a problem with my picture or something? :mad: Don't make me come over there and kick your arse!

No. Why do you say that? Click on the image and tell me where there is red on it? I'm not seeing any red spots.

Who here ever used the paper from "The Wedding Album"?

:desk:
We did. It took an entire 4-finger lid just to roll it up.

Wait --- there was paper with that? I got ripped off! :crybaby:

Edit --- scratch that, I'm thinking of Big Bambu.

Not just paper, A paper, a 12" one with a wire at the bottom. ;)

Shiiiiittt ....Back in the day you'd either roll it with whatever you had or you made a can pipe.

I think you are like 40 or 50 years too late!
About your avatar...

...do you remember (like I do), being in the bathroom (at a party), with 3 or 4 friends, doing coke and solving all the problems of the world?

Denis Leary said, "If Hitler had coke, there'd be a bunch of Jews in the bathroom doin' coke with him goin', 'I know you didn't do it! Fuckin' Hemmler!'"

I think you are like 40 or 50 years too late!
About your avatar...

...do you remember (like I do), being in the bathroom (at a party), with 3 or 4 friends, doing coke and solving all the problems of the world?

Denis Leary said, "If Hitler had coke, there'd be a bunch of Jews in the bathroom doin' coke with him goin', 'I know you didn't do it! Fuckin' Hemmler!'"

Everything was profound after an eightball.

No. Why do you say that? Click on the image and tell me where there is red on it? I'm not seeing any red spots.

It looks like it was shot through a red filter.

Where is this red spot that you keep talking about?

View attachment 122831

Well, it wasn't. That's just how the pictures come out.

You see? Another picture, same day.

Snapshot_20170324_33.JPG

Where is this red spot that you keep talking about?

View attachment 122831

Well, it wasn't. That's just how the pictures come out.

You see? Another picture, same day.

View attachment 122834

Just guessing but are those C-cups?

Forum List

Back