🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anytime biden stands up and reads from a teleprompter and does not drop dead

EAPAzGM.jpg

MSM will call it a great speech.

Time for someone to yell.......The Emperor Has No Clothes.
People with measurable IQs gave up on these insults after the first debate. If Biden suggests bleach and disinfectant as a treatment for Covid will you like him then? How about if he tells you that George Washington controlled the airports at Valley Forge. Give it up. After supporting Putsch Pussy for 4 years, you have no ammo to use against Biden. Biden also knows that there is no NFL team playing in the "great state of Kansas".

People with measurable IQs gave up on these insults after the first debate. If Biden suggests bleach and disinfectant as a treatment for Covid will you like him then? How about if he tells you that George Washington controlled the airports at Valley Forge. Give it up. After supporting Putsch Pussy for 4 years, you have no ammo to use against Biden. Biden also knows that there is no NFL team playing in the "great state of Kansas".
Biden when speaking of the Sec'y of Defense, "And I want to thank the sec — the, the, ah former general. I keep calling him general, but my, my — the guy who runs that outfit over there," Biden said. Biden seems to forget defense secretary’s name, calls him ‘the guy who runs that outfit’

Soo much better. SMH

It is the progs that want to keep Biden away from the Nuclear Codes. That is all we all have to know. you stole the election and reduced the security of our nation by it.

Forum List

Back