AOC encourages illegals to fill out census.

Legit real Americans:
“The U.S. Constitution was written by The People for The People...it does not extend to Mexico or the people of Mexico...it was written with the sole intent of benefiting and protecting Americans.”

Filthy unAmerican pieces of shit:
“The U.S. Constitution was written to fuck Americans over and benefit wetbacks in some cases because the framers knew we would want cheap lettuce...I love wetbacks and I think they have every right to influence our elections...but fuck Russia.”

Either you follow the Constitution or no you do not, there is no half way on this.

How about we just demand that pieces of shit stop misinterpreting the words of our founders?

There is no interpretation needed for "the whole number of persons in each State".

Again, either you follow the Constitution or no you do not, there is no half way on this

Legit real Americans:
“The U.S. Constitution was written by The People for The People...it does not extend to Mexico or the people of Mexico...it was written with the sole intent of benefiting and protecting Americans.”

Filthy unAmerican pieces of shit:
“The U.S. Constitution was written to fuck Americans over and benefit wetbacks in some cases because the framers knew we would want cheap lettuce...I love wetbacks and I think they have every right to influence our elections...but fuck Russia.”

Either you follow the Constitution or no you do not, there is no half way on this.

How about we just demand that pieces of shit stop misinterpreting the words of our founders?

There is no interpretation needed for "the whole number of persons in each State".

Again, either you follow the Constitution or no you do not, there is no half way on this

So you take the position that our founders intended for the citizens of Mexico to have a say in our elections?

I don't care if they count illegals. But I DO MIND if those numbers are used to provide funding, or used to increase representation in our government.

Mark

So you take the position that our founders intended for the citizens of Mexico to have a say in our elections?

I do not play the intent game, that is for people that are trying to get around the Constitution. The gun grabbers play the same game and it is a dangerous game.

I do not play the intent game, that is for people that are trying to get around the Constitution. The gun grabbers play the same game and it is a dangerous game.

I noticed you like to play the “But, but, but...the 2nd” game...Tell me, what within the 2nd can be considered nonsensical by a sane mind and what may benefit the citizens of other nations while fucking over Americans?
By the way; what percentage of hispanic are you again?

I noticed you like to play the “But, but, but...the 2nd” game...Tell me, what within the 2nd is nonsensical and may benefit the citizens of other nations while fucking over Americans?

Interpretation does not have to be limited to 3rd world citizens.

What if an interpretation of the 2nd decided that we were fucking over Americans by letting them get killed by all these guns in the country.

What if an interpretation of the 1st decided that we were fucking over Americans by letting Mormons and Jews in the country?

Either you follow the Constitution or you do not, there is no halfway on this.

As far as I know I am 0% Hispanic, I am as white as Wonder Bread.

We count citizens of the United Kingdom ... we fought a war with them over that ... the United Kingdom considered all US citizens as their own ...

Ah ... UK folks are the right skin color ... my mistake ...

I feel your pain ... but SCOTUS has long held that where the Constitutions says "citizen", the matter applies only to US citizens ... and where the Constitution says "persons", that matter applies to all within our borders ...

How many you taken into your house, pay them, pay healthcare. Oh wait forget taxpayers pay that and you fuks love it

I noticed you like to play the “But, but, but...the 2nd” game...Tell me, what within the 2nd is nonsensical and may benefit the citizens of other nations while fucking over Americans?

What if an interpretation of the 2nd decided that we were fucking over Americans by letting them get killed by all these guns in the country.

What if an interpretation of the 1st decided that we were fucking over Americans by letting Mormons and Jews in the country?

Either you follow the Constitution or you do not, there is no halfway on this.[/Q

That's right...we do and it's pretty damn simple to perceive the intent when viewed from a legit Americans perspective.
Again, the constitution war written and framed for Americans and SOLELY for their benefit...PERIOD. Good Americans start with that understanding...If you were capable of doing so you'd quickly realize there is only one way to interpret their words...You would never conclude that their writings could or should benefit Mexico's people while fucking Americans...Sorry dude, I've never struggled to see through the eyes of a good real American...I have a hard time leveling with you treasonous types.

We count citizens of the United Kingdom ... we fought a war with them over that ... the United Kingdom considered all US citizens as their own ...

Ah ... UK folks are the right skin color ... my mistake ...

If Mexicans were white they wouldn't be invading our nation to ride the coatails of legit human beings...it's a brown thing...You didn't know that?

Illegal is illegal, what part of that can't dems understand.

They know it is illegals whom have kept the party of free shit, filth and foreigners relevant...they don’t want Russia to “interfere” but they’ll beg Mexico to.
3pbu1g.jpg

Business imports them.

They know it is illegals whom have kept the party of free shit, filth and foreigners relevant...they don’t want Russia to “interfere” but they’ll beg Mexico to.
3pbu1g.jpg

Business imports them.

Yes they do...barely legal cousin running Gustavo’s Tire Shop recruits the shit out of them and pays them off the books. Imagine how much free shit you could force whitey to give you if you weren’t forcing tens of millions of Mexico’s worse in their lap.

3pbu1g.jpg

Business imports them.

Yes they do...barely legal cousin running Gustavo’s Tire Shop recruits the shit out of them and pays them off the books. Imagine how much free shit you could force whitey to give you if you weren’t forcing tens of millions of Mexico’s worse in their lap.

Trump paid them.

Let's see.
If you don't fill out the census on-line or by paper, the Gov't sends a census worker to your address!

Now, how many census workers are gonna be real eager this year to come into strangers homes with this Coronavirus occurring?
Common sense dictates that the census be suspended this year due to ensuing obvious inaccuracies that will occur under these conditions!
But, that's just lil' old logical me.

Either you follow the Constitution or you do not, there is no halfway on this.[/Q

That's right...we do and it's pretty damn simple to perceive the intent when viewed from a legit Americans perspective.
Again, the constitution war written and framed for Americans and SOLELY for their benefit...PERIOD. Good Americans start with that understanding...If you were capable of doing so you'd quickly realize there is only one way to interpret their words...You would never conclude that their writings could or should benefit Mexico's people while fucking Americans...Sorry dude, I've never struggled to see through the eyes of a good real American...I have a hard time leveling with you treasonous types.

You want to ignore the Constitution and I am the traitor?

I do love this fantasy world you have created in your head where you are the white knight even though you have never done a damn thing for this country.

You want to ignore the Constitution and I am the traitor?

I do love this fantasy world you have created in your head where you are the white knight even though you have never done a damn thing for this country.

Clearly understanding and interpreting the constitution from its core intent is the American thing to do. Trying to see it another way is what Mexicans and half Mexicans would do for obvious reasons.

Clearly understanding and interpreting the constitution from its core intent is the American thing to do. Trying to see it another way is what Mexicans and half Mexicans would do for obvious reasons.

The words are what they are, their meaning could not be more clear. All twisting and spinning by you cannot change them.

I have the Constitution on my side, all you have on your side is hate and ignorance.

You are nothing but a freeloader that has never done a damn thing to help this country.

There was until Obama removed it.

Here is the 2000 census form. Page 4 has citizenship question.

https://www.census.gov/dmd/www/pdf/d02p.pdf

That question would be on this year's census too if the Trump administration had been truthful with the courts on why they wanted to include it ... why they didn't submit the documents as requested is still unknown ... by then it was too late to add the question before the forms started printing ...

If the reason to add the question was to exclude a certain ethnicity ... then it violates the 14th Amendment ... if you'll note the actually language of the Constitution in Article I, Section 2, African-Americans were only counted 3/5's of a person ... that ended with the ratification of the 14th Amendment ...

If the reason isn't a violation of the 14th Amendment, then why all the secrecy? ... I'm fine if the President wants this, he just handed it to the wrong people to make it happen ...

Forum List

Back