AOC Gives Her Definition of Capitalism

no i don’t lie to my clients. Clients talk…my reputation matters for more clients

cerainly their money matters to me, i want it and get it and more of it by providing good products, and services

there are businesses i don’t go to because they lack those things, i tell my friends of my experience, they tell their friends etc
Then you’re a crappy liar and better liars will be more successful than you. It’s cheaper to convince someone of a lie than it is to deliver a good product. Good products are hard.

Then you’re a crappy liar and better liars will be more successful than you. It’s cheaper to convince someone of a lie than it is to deliver a good product. Good products are hard.
You clearly have never been in business, Clown.

haha and you live in your parents basement and always will

"It’s cheaper to convince someone of a lie than it is to deliver a good product. Good products are hard."

This right here is the problem that the democrats have. Namely, that their product sucks. Negative politics is always cheaper and easier, but it ain't so easy or inexpensive to deliver a good product and that is true in governance as well as everything else. Cuz here's the thing: it ain't just how good is it, but how much will it cost. There's a lot of really good stuff out there on the market, but most people cannot afford them, and that is the case with the democrats' platform. It's too God Damned expensive, so they lie about it. 10 years worth of taxes to pay for 3 years of product is not a very good deal.

Does making a childish insult make you feel better? Does tearing someone else down lift you up?
you just said i’m not a good liar…and now you are whining about being insulted?

look i get your demafasict cult has taught you to be a victim, and blame others for all your failures…but it’s not reality.

you just said i’m not a good liar…and now you are whining about being insulted?

look i get your demafasict cult has taught you to be a victim, and blame others for all your failures…but it’s not reality.
Did you want to be a good liar? Jesus, if that’s an insult.

I’m not a victim. I’m a realist. Liars are everywhere and they’re often quite successful. I know that we like to think good honest people are the ones that get ahead.

That’s just not how it works.

Did you want to be a good liar? Jesus, if that’s an insult.

I’m not a victim. I’m a realist. Liars are everywhere and they’re often quite successful. I know that we like to think good honest people are the ones that get ahead.

yes you play the victim card…you suggested all businesses are liars and the only way to get ahead and be successful in business is to lie

that is a lie…a lie you bought into from the demafacist cult….a narrative dembots eat up from the cult leaders

yes you play the victim card…you suggested all businesses are liars and the only way to get ahead and be successful in business is to lie

that is a lie…a lie you bought into from the demafacist cult….a narrative dembots eat up from the cult leaders
I said nothing of the sort. You, sir, are the one lying about what I’ve said.

I would venture to say that more often than not, liars are not that successful because dishonesty is eventually discovered.
That's how it works.

Has it crossed your mind that maybe some unsuccessful people are that way because they are dishonest liars and nobody trusts them or wants to do business with them?

I would venture to say that more often than not, liars are not that successful because dishonesty is eventually discovered.
That's how it works.

Has it crossed your mind that maybe some unsuccessful people are that way because they are dishonest liars and nobody trusts them or wants to do business with them?
Then the system just selects for the best liars, which is pretty much what I said. Even if they’re discovered, they just have to convince someone else that they’re not lying to them.

Sure. Bad liars probably become unsuccessful.

Then the system just selects for the best liars, which is pretty much what I said. Even if they’re discovered, they just have to convince someone else that they’re not lying to them.

Sure. Bad liars probably become unsuccessful.
nah dude you’re a failure living in your basements parents because you are a failure…the only people that lied to you is the dembot cultist that told you it’s not your fault and it’s successful peoples fault

Sorry bout that,

1. She represents the wrong country, not USA.
2. Would someone for G-ds sake ram something in her mouth to shut her up, I don't even care what it is, shut her up please.
3. And people voted for her?
4. Please.
5. READ:AOC denounces capitalisms as a pursuit of profit at all costs

"U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said capitalism is 'not a redeemable system' for Americans and represents a 'pursuit of profit' with disregard for any human, environment and social consequences run by an elite minority."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. She represents the wrong country, not USA.
2. Would someone for G-ds sake ram something in her mouth to shut her up, I don't even care what it is, shut her up please.
3. And people voted for her?
4. Please.
5. READ:AOC denounces capitalisms as a pursuit of profit at all costs

"U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said capitalism is 'not a redeemable system' for Americans and represents a 'pursuit of profit' with disregard for any human, environment and social consequences run by an elite minority."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
She's right but you don't care.

nah dude you’re a failure living in your basements parents because you are a failure…the only people that lied to you is the dembot cultist that told you it’s not your fault and it’s successful peoples fault
I don’t know why you think telling me I’m a “failure” is a good debate tactic. It’s not. It just shows how weak you are.

Persuasive people are some of the most dangerous people. They are quite successful. Especially the ones that are able to deflect blame for their broken promises.

Sorry bout that,

1. rightwinger, will say "But she's purdy!"
2. What a goofball.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Rightwinger doesn't know it, but to AOC, he's just some unidentifiable sticky substance stuck to the bottom of her shoe. Same with Moonglow.

Privileged ruling-class bitches like her don't give a fuck about some low-class schmucks like Rightwinger or Moonglow.

Sorry bout that,

1. moonglow have you no shame?
2. Why don't you fucking move to a better country.
3. Trick question, there is no better country.
4. Why don't you try to find a better country, now that you can do it, see to it.
5. You can post your stupid shit from your new home!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back