AOC Gives Her Definition of Capitalism

b06eb1c6d830b85a.jpeg

Sorry bout that,

1. She represents the wrong country, not USA.
2. Would someone for G-ds sake ram something in her mouth to shut her up, I don't even care what it is, shut her up please.
3. And people voted for her?
4. Please.
5. READ:AOC denounces capitalisms as a pursuit of profit at all costs

"U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said capitalism is 'not a redeemable system' for Americans and represents a 'pursuit of profit' with disregard for any human, environment and social consequences run by an elite minority."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
A sock?

AOC is so stupid that if someone switched out her lipstick with Super Glue, she'd glue her lips together.

If I haven't done that, I've damn sure superglued about everything else to my body. Or one body part glued to another body part in an awkward position.

One time I got fired up about my fingers getting stuck together again and it ended up kind of like an Brer Rabbit and the tar baby episode. Not pretty..

James wanders through the room and gives me a glance. (He's used to my clumsy shenanigans and need for stitches.) He says "Again? Didn't we just get you unstuck from the wall the other day?

Sorry bout that,

1. rightwinger, will say "But she's purdy!"
2. What a goofball.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

3.) She has preying mantis eyes.

4,) Tell him to wear protection during sex. No, not a condom, a helmet.

Au contraire. I think we should buy her a megaphone. We should finance her own TV show.

The more she says, the more ridiculous her supporters are forced to appear in her defense.
Her supported are poor Hispanics who do not speak English.
I think she has some sincerity; it's just she knows Jack Shitt when it comes to economics.

Sorry bout that,

1. She represents the wrong country, not USA.
2. Would someone for G-ds sake ram something in her mouth to shut her up, I don't even care what it is, shut her up please.
3. And people voted for her?
4. Please.
5. READ:AOC denounces capitalisms as a pursuit of profit at all costs

"U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said capitalism is 'not a redeemable system' for Americans and represents a 'pursuit of profit' with disregard for any human, environment and social consequences run by an elite minority."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
If you think she is wrong, it's you should have something in your mouth.

She is 100% correct and you know it but you don't admit it because it is the mantra of your blessed Republican party. You also see her as a threat in the future and rightly so. She's not the idiot you think she because you hate her. You have nothing but hate for democrats. Stick with your bible.

If you think she is wrong, it's you should have something in your mouth.

She is 100% correct and you know it but you don't admit it because it is the mantra of your blessed Republican party. You also see her as a threat in the future and rightly so. She's not the idiot you think she because you hate her. You have nothing but hate for democrats. Stick with your bible.
When was the last time you took an IQ test?

Forum List

Back