AOC in Miami Beach for 'taste of freedom' as New York sees record number of COVID cases

It doesn't. I just find it funny how the left clings to these masks. I have a feeling they'll be wearing them long after covid is finally a thing of the past.

There will always be infectious diseases
I wouldn’t be surprised if many people keep their masks

Same applies to seat belts

I remember when people who wore seat belts were ridiculed
Seat Belts are not masks. And the cars are crushable aluminum as opposed to steel of another era. The costs of safety devices on cars is over 5000 dollars added to the price to purchase one. The costs of taxes is about 20% from the ground up on a vehicle. The costs of pensions and benefits is over 3000 dollars on GM cars. So we add more safety like rear cameras and newer technologies like lane changing alarms and even voice warnings if we get to close to another vehicle jacking up the costs. We are morons.

I don't remember anything like that. I still don't wear mine but could care less if somebody wants to.

Used to be if you got in someone’s car and put on your seatbelt it was considered an insult to their driving skill.

Now, if you don’t wear a seatbelt, you are a moron

This is spot on....

The office of Republican Florida Governor Ron DeSantis responded Friday to reports of far-left Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NYC) dining out maskless in Miami Beach as COVID-19 cases spike in New York City.

“Glad to see AOC enjoying the Florida freedom and sunshine, but it’s sad that school children in NYC are forced to eat lunch outside in freezing temperatures this winter due to the draconian and useless COVID policies pushed by AOC and her fellow progressives,” DeSantis spokeswoman Christina Pushaw told The Daily Wire.

Used to be if you got in someone’s car and put on your seatbelt it was considered an insult to their driving skill.

What is the cost of a little risk to trying to eliminate what can't be done? Using sense with it is just as important. You successfully changed the dynamics of a vehicle for MPG standards while adding massive costs to purchase it. The technology advances of the years and decades masks it.

They want to hate fuck her so bad.
The best comedy writes itself:
Omar is way hotter than AOC in my opinion. I'd have her howling to Allah for a good 30 seconds for sure.
news-thud-ad-aoc-bernie.jpg

Why is that? I know my capabilities as a driver and am very confident I won't need the stupid thing. The problem in our country is we are ran by insurance companies. They lobby and call the shots. It's the only reason anybody wears a seat belt today. Until they paid off the politicians to write laws, nobody wore the damn things except perhaps children before they came out with child seats.

Wow! I didn't know this but AOC has a twin sister, and she's blonde!

1641078771106.png

Why is that? I know my capabilities as a driver and am very confident I won't need the stupid thing. The problem in our country is we are ran by insurance companies. They lobby and call the shots. It's the only reason anybody wears a seat belt today. Until they paid off the politicians to write laws, nobody wore the damn things except perhaps children before they came out with child seats.
Like I said…….moron

Forum List

Back