AOC in Miami Beach for 'taste of freedom' as New York sees record number of COVID cases

It is Republicans advocating States Rights and the resulting hodgepodge of COVID regulations

And the bimbo vacationed in a state that has the least restrictions. Hypocrite. But regardless of the regulations, she should be wearing a mask anyway since it's her party that insists on it. Show of support for their policies.

And the bimbo vacationed in a state that has the least restrictions. Hypocrite. But regardless of the regulations, she should be wearing a mask anyway since it's her party that insists on it. Show of support for their policies.

ALL these Leftist Bullshitters / Society destroying fascist government lovers do this.
They destroy YOUR town, then move on to places they haven't infested and destroyed.
She is a Deep State Tool and likely funded by Soros and Company.
The God Damned shame is how pathetic Americans are in their lack of action to save their own nation and freedom.

We don’t insist on masks while outdoors or while eating.

We do insist on getting vaccinated or be separated from normal people

On this same thread you dinged Cruz for "abandoning" his state, but you commend Cortez for doing the same during a crisis. You people are bipolar lunatics.
NY is not in a crisis
Citizens in Texas were suffering from no electricity or heat.

She does when it is necessary

Being outdoors and eating is not a time when masks are recommended
1641056331272.png

We don’t insist on masks while outdoors or while eating.

We do insist on getting vaccinated or be separated from normal people

Oh please. You leftists love those masks. Every time I see some idiot in a car by themselves with a mask on or walking down the street alone, my first thought is "there is a Democrat voter."

Oh please. You leftists love those masks. Every time I see some idiot in a car by themselves with a mask on or walking down the street alone, my first thought is "there is a Democrat voter."

Their choice isn’t it?
How does it harm you?

Most places have different rules for mask wearing based on if you are inside or outside.
I think it has more to do with if she knows her picture is going to be taken. Here she is putting on a mask for a group picture, then taking it back off....

Hypocrite.

Difference is…

Someone who is vaccinated and wears a mask is not a threat to others

Someone who refuses to vaccinate or wear a mask is a threat to those around him.

Difference is…

Someone who is vaccinated and wears a mask is not a threat to others

Someone who refuses to vaccinate or wear a mask is a threat to those around him.

Not if masks and vaccines work. Are you saying they don't?

Forum List

Back