AOC in Miami Beach for 'taste of freedom' as New York sees record number of COVID cases

I hate to break this to you but Florida has more New cases than NY.
Miami is COVID central.

Florida shatters COVID-19 daily case record with 76,000 new cases​

`
And? It's still a free state when compared to NY, just more cold-like symptoms.

Meh, you pay your money and you take your chances. You know, like everything else in life.

Unlike the .gov dependent lemmings I don't need the .gov to protect me from myself and given their track record thus far I'd be better off avoiding the .gov than avoiding going out to some gathering.

There's so much frustrated sexual energy from the right towards this woman. Ever seen the way conversations about her somehow always veer into sexual objectification? They want to hate fuck her so bad.
Lol, I would not mind seeing her naked.

And? It's still a free state when compared to NY, just more cold-like symptoms.

Meh, you pay your money and you take your chances. You know, like everything else in life.

Unlike the .gov dependent lemmings I don't need the .gov to protect me from myself and given their track record thus far I'd be better off avoiding the .gov than avoiding going out to some gathering.
Lol, New York is the city that never sleeps. Florida is the state old fogeys fall asleep at stop lights. If ya don't feel free in New York something is wrong with you. Ya, leave New York this time of the year for Florida weather but thinks for more conservative horse shit

Lol, New York is the city that never sleeps. Florida is the state old fogeys fall asleep at stop lights. If ya don't feel free in New York something is wrong with you. Ya, leave New York this time of the year for Florida weather but thinks for more conservative horse shit
That's fine, feel free to go and stay in NYC, it sounds just like the place for you. I'd hate for you to miss out on all that "freedom" that they have there.

Maybe that will free-up your space in OH for someone with some common sense. ;)

That's fine, feel free to go and stay in NYC, it sounds just like the place for you. I'd hate for you to miss out on all that "freedom" that they have there.

Maybe that will free-up your space in OH for someone with some common sense. ;)
Lol, ya obviously have never experienced New York night life but hey dumb fuck believe what your masters at News Max tell ya too instead of actually living. It's all good I like the fact I won't run into your scared ignorant ass.

Lol, ya obviously have never experienced New York night life but hey dumb fuck believe what your masters at News Max tell ya too instead of actually living. It's all good I like the fact I won't run into your scared ignorant ass.
No, I have not experienced anything in NYC except a Yankees/Orioles double header back in '82 and a job related 3-day ordeal of a extradition from Riker's Island in '79.....That was enough NYC for me thank you very much....What a shit-hole.

Sorry, but I had to look-up what a News Max was.....I had no idea. Seems like CNN for the far right.

Haha so it looks like she's having a meltdown on twitter trying to deflect the whole reason why we called her out. What a dumb ass talking about sexual frustrations... She just got called out and is melting down. Let this be a good preview for 2022.

Last edited:
Haha so it looks like she's having a meltdown on twitter trying to deflect the whole reason why we called her out. What a dumb ass talking about sexual frustrations... She just got called out and is melting down. Let this be a good preview for 2022.
Link?

So why didn't she go to Commifornia? Weather there is even better and plenty of beaches. She can even lay there and count the container ships that can't get unloaded in that state.

Not much because he does nothing when he IS there.

But it would have shown that he gives a shit about people if he stuck it out like everyone else.

But not Lyin Ted, because he's an elitist lowlife.

I don't understand how that would show anybody anything. If we have a power outage, somebody else freezing isn't going to help me any. It's my fault because I was too cheap to buy a backup generator.

FH-MBoaUUAMb5-z

No, I have not experienced anything in NYC except a Yankees/Orioles double header back in '82 and a job related 3-day ordeal of a extradition from Riker's Island in '79.....That was enough NYC for me thank you very much....What a shit-hole.

Sorry, but I had to look-up what a News Max was.....I had no idea. Seems like CNN for the far right.
Someone made fun of her BFs birkenstock and pasty appearance and she freaked out. She is also tweeting crap about Desantis.....it seems he has been taking his wife to her cancer treatments which is why he has not been seen much publicly.

Forum List

Back