AOC in Miami Beach for 'taste of freedom' as New York sees record number of COVID cases

Ummm…..New York has this thing called “Winter”

It happens every year
Fair or not, New York has had a reputation even with its issues as a magnet city. If I had the money, Manhattan would be cool. Their politicians though can be hit or miss and they need to be above politics.

Fair or not, New York has had a reputation even with its issues as a magnet city. If I had the money, Manhattan would be cool. Their politicians though can be hit or miss and they need to be above politics.
Manhattan is a fun place to be
Lots to do, entertainment, nightclubs, shows, great restaurants

But it is very expensive

It won’t?

And Ted Cruz still abandoned his state for a Cancun vacation
Let em eat cake
Not at all. Half of Texas is going to Cancun on vacation for those terrible days when it's 40 degrees outside at night!!! He's got more Texans down there than a million people who show up for a Trump Rally. So it must suck to be an opponent of good men. Eh, lol. And: :muahaha:

Not at all. Half of Texas is going to Cancun on vacation for those terrible days when it's 40 degrees outside at night!!! He's got more Texans down there than a million people who show up for a Trump Rally. So it must suck to be an opponent of good men. Eh, lol. And: :muahaha:
oh yea…..I forgot most Texans have villas in Cancun

AOC in Miami Beach for 'taste of freedom' as New York sees record number of COVID cases: report

U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez appeared to get an early start on New Year’s weekend Thursday, according to a report.

The New York Democrat was seen, maskless and drink in hand, as she dined outside in Miami Beach, Florida, the National Review reported.
I hate to break this to you but Florida has more New cases than NY.
Miami is COVID central.

Florida shatters COVID-19 daily case record with 76,000 new cases​

`

Forum List

Back