AOC in Miami Beach for 'taste of freedom' as New York sees record number of COVID cases

FH-MBoaUUAMb5-z
OIP.Mcp4w9lyiQ9oexc-M2TsFwHaJ4

So why didn't she go to Commifornia? Weather there is even better and plenty of beaches. She can even lay there and count the container ships that can't get unloaded in that state.
Farther, more expensive, Miami has more similar night life to New York, half of New York goes to Florida bfor the winter. Freinds likely there. Same reason s I go to Florida rather than California. I do California about every four years, Florida most years.. This year is an odd ball year likely won't make Florida this year gunna be Hilton head. Meeting some money people that wanna get into fishing charters and camp grounds ownership. Even flow about to get a Hatterus for blue fin fishing. Lol. I am getting to old for running duck trips in the cold. Tired of being frozen. Also tired of tossing and retrieving 3 anchor every time we shoot some birds. Meanwhile if ya think it's not the weather but the laws I got some land in a PUD down in Florida for you to buy. I am Shure the squatters will leave voluntarily. 😂

Farther, more expensive, Miami has more similar night life to New York, half of New York goes to Florida bfor the winter. Freinds likely there. Same reason s I go to Florida rather than California. I do California about every four years, Florida most years.. This year is an odd ball year likely won't make Florida this year gunna be Hilton head. Meeting some money people that wanna get into fishing charters and camp grounds ownership. Even flow about to get a Hatterus for blue fin fishing. Lol. I am getting to old for running duck trips in the cold. Tired of being frozen. Also tired of tossing and retrieving 3 anchor every time we shoot some birds. Meanwhile if ya think it's not the weather but the laws I got some land in a PUD down in Florida for you to buy. I am Shure the squatters will leave voluntarily. 😂

Either that or just plain old hypocrisy? :eusa_shhh:

Someone made fun of her BFs birkenstock and pasty appearance and she freaked out. She is also tweeting crap about Desantis.....it seems he has been taking his wife to her cancer treatments which is why he has not been seen much publicly.

For comparison, here is date night in NYC

View attachment 582083
Well to be fair at least that mask covers-up those choppers. ;)

Still and all:

surewood_logo2 (2).jpg

There's so much frustrated sexual energy from the right towards this woman. Ever seen the way conversations about her somehow always veer into sexual objectification? They want to hate fuck her so bad.

I like her tits.

FYI.......

AOC...along with many in Congress are Deep State Plants that are there to serve the interests of the Deep State exclusively. They are NOT elected.
Fewer and fewer in Congress are Of The People For The People. Which is why they are more frequently passing laws that are Constitutionally forbidden.
Those who actually believe this is not true are either government boot lickers or part of the problem.

Why Do We Tolerate the Deep State?

Actually our intent is to follow the guidance of medical experts while Republicans follow the guidance of FoxNews hosts.

Fine, then let the bitch mask up. The hypocrisy on the left is now becoming a daily thing. If you are a born and bred American, get the shot if you want to work. If you're an invader of our country, some on in. No testing and no vaccine requirements.

Fine, then let the bitch mask up. The hypocrisy on the left is now becoming a daily thing. If you are a born and bred American, get the shot if you want to work. If you're an invader of our country, some on in. No testing and no vaccine requirements.

She does when it is necessary

Being outdoors and eating is not a time when masks are recommended

It's another democrat who doesn't care about the outbreak. Her state is suffering from the longlines and shortages of Covid tests as we speak. She doesn't care about her district while the people are suffering from this. Sad!

What is it you think she should be doing during the recess?

Forum List

Back