AOC Loves Texans

She cares more about polar bears and ice than she does humans fuck off hippies

Environmentalists can go neck themselves
Evidently by raising a million dollars for the frozen citizens of Texass versus zero dollars raised by Ted I think she deserves a round of applause while we boo at the Canuke Cruz.

If you made her dictator she'd give Texans rolling black outs to save the fucking polar bears
Like Gregg Abbott and the legislature of Texas did?

He did a great job creating sound bites blaming Renewables. They will raise the price, and come up with what will be described as an ineffective solution the next time this happens. It's Texas. We elected Ted. Buy a generator.

It's not some talking point

That's what they want

If you prioritize the polar bears over cheap energy you're attacking the poor, period

it's like raising the price of bread. Except bread logistic lines aren't extremely complicated. Other than nuclear renewable energy will be like this. To prevent it you would need enough battery storage to last weeks, which will never happen. It would drive the cost of energy up to obscene levels. Which is why Texas had no energy storage for even their 10% fo the grid that was renewable.

Green energy requires storage so even if you're producing energy, you have to be able to store it. A huge advantage to fossil fuels is you can just flick on production whenever you want and don't have to store the energy. You store the fuel.

Abbott had to recant what was implied on Hannity, of course......

GREG ABBOTT: Every source of power that the state of Texas has has been compromised.

OMAR VILLAFRANCA: Texas Governor Greg Abbott is leaving no one out when it comes to the state's energy failures.

GREG ABBOTT: Whether it be renewable power, such as wind or solar, but also as I mentioned today, access to coal generated power, access to gas generated power, also have been compromised.

OMAR VILLAFRANCA: For context, in 2020, wind and solar energy were responsible for roughly 25% of the state's electricity generation throughout the year. That, compared to natural gas, coal, and nuclear power, which combined for roughly 69%.

ED HIRS: The natural gas generators are the ones that we were all counting on to provide the electricity. Some coal plants were supposed to fire up also, and they didn't answer the bell either.

OMAR VILLAFRANCA: Even if wind was a major source, the reason behind that failure is much of the equipment has not been winterized, which can include using heaters and insulated pipes. That's something places like Minnesota do, and their wind turbines don't shut down in the cold.

After a 2011 winter storm in Texas crippled power, a report recommended winterizing power sources. According to Hirs, the recommendations were not followed.

ED HIRS: The warnings have been there for years, and Governor Abbott has done nothing. Before that, Governor Perry did nothing. This was a train wreck on the way to happening 10 years ago.

I know this is complicated for you

But Abbott being incompetent and not forcing winterization of the grid is not a point in your favor

AOC is still a vapid **** whether or not Abbott is competent is irrelevant.

I am not making the point there should be no regulation. We get very cheap power in illinois [sic]
with much more stringent regulation than texas [sic]

Why the fuck would you quote hannity [sic] at me? I told you i'm an independent. Dunking on him means nothing to me. He and every major texas [sic] politician but Rick Perry of all people should be hung for not winterizing their grid because it's not profitable.

Should hang AOC for caring more about polar bears than americans [sic]

Sooooooooooooooooo Texans are not "americans [sic]" ?

You think her raising a million to solve a problem she'd force on them is a sign she cares about them?

lol

That's like me trying to hit you with my car, some one else hitting you because you dodged, then me leaving money for you because i'm a good guy hahahaha

She woudl increase energy prices and reduce the reliability of our power grid if she could. She is part of the problem just like the enron guys were/are part of the problem

The only sane position is power should be a heavily regulated utility that strives to get americans power cheaply and safely.

AOC is not behidn that goal. She again cares about the polar bears more than AMericans

Evidently by raising a million dollars for the frozen citizens of Texass versus zero dollars raised by Ted I think she deserves a round of applause while we boo at the Canuke Cruz.

If you made her dictator she'd give Texans rolling black outs to save the fucking polar bears

He did a great job creating sound bites blaming Renewables. They will raise the price, and come up with what will be described as an ineffective solution the next time this happens. It's Texas. We elected Ted. Buy a generator.

That's what they want

If you prioritize the polar bears over cheap energy you're attacking the poor, period

it's like raising the price of bread. Except bread logistic lines aren't extremely complicated. Other than nuclear renewable energy will be like this. To prevent it you would need enough battery storage to last weeks, which will never happen. It would drive the cost of energy up to obscene levels. Which is why Texas had no energy storage for even their 10% fo the grid that was renewable.

Green energy requires storage so even if you're producing energy, you have to be able to store it. A huge advantage to fossil fuels is you can just flick on production whenever you want and don't have to store the energy. You store the fuel.

GREG ABBOTT: Every source of power that the state of Texas has has been compromised.

OMAR VILLAFRANCA: Texas Governor Greg Abbott is leaving no one out when it comes to the state's energy failures.

GREG ABBOTT: Whether it be renewable power, such as wind or solar, but also as I mentioned today, access to coal generated power, access to gas generated power, also have been compromised.

OMAR VILLAFRANCA: For context, in 2020, wind and solar energy were responsible for roughly 25% of the state's electricity generation throughout the year. That, compared to natural gas, coal, and nuclear power, which combined for roughly 69%.

ED HIRS: The natural gas generators are the ones that we were all counting on to provide the electricity. Some coal plants were supposed to fire up also, and they didn't answer the bell either.

OMAR VILLAFRANCA: Even if wind was a major source, the reason behind that failure is much of the equipment has not been winterized, which can include using heaters and insulated pipes. That's something places like Minnesota do, and their wind turbines don't shut down in the cold.

After a 2011 winter storm in Texas crippled power, a report recommended winterizing power sources. According to Hirs, the recommendations were not followed.

ED HIRS: The warnings have been there for years, and Governor Abbott has done nothing. Before that, Governor Perry did nothing. This was a train wreck on the way to happening 10 years ago.

But Abbott being incompetent and not forcing winterization of the grid is not a point in your favor

I am not making the point there should be no regulation. We get very cheap power in illinois [sic]

Why the fuck would you quote hannity [sic] at me? I told you i'm an independent. Dunking on him means nothing to me. He and every major texas [sic] politician but Rick Perry of all people should be hung for not winterizing their grid because it's not profitable.

You think her raising a million to solve a problem she'd force on them is a sign she cares about them?

You think that strawman is gonna stand up?

Pathetic.

That's what they want

I am not making the point there should be no regulation. We get very cheap power in illinois with much more stringent regulation than texas

Why the fuck would you quote hannity at me? I told you i'm an independent. Dunking on him means nothing to me. He and every major texas politician but Rick Perry of all people should be hung for not winterizing their grid because it's not profitable.

Should hang AOC for caring more about polar bears than americans

I don't care about her position on polar bears. I care that my Governor only mentioned green energy as the source of the problem on Hannity, giving the echo chamber the right to lie aka one of their standard talking point techniques, All sectors had failure because the State GOP didn't require winterization in law. But taxes and energy are cheap and it has been like this for a long time. If your a home owner in Texas, get a generator, It's the only way to be sure.

That's what they want

I am not making the point there should be no regulation. We get very cheap power in illinois with much more stringent regulation than texas

Why the fuck would you quote hannity at me? I told you i'm an independent. Dunking on him means nothing to me. He and every major texas politician but Rick Perry of all people should be hung for not winterizing their grid because it's not profitable.

I don't care about her position on polar bears. I care that my Governor only mentioned green energy as the source of the problem on Hannity, giving the echo chamber the right to lie aka one of their standard talking point techniques, All sectors had failure because the State GOP didn't require winterization in law. But taxes and energy are cheap and it has been like this for a long time. If your a home owner in Texas, get a generator, It's the only way to be sure.

So you want to trade the man who let's enron run your state and turn it over to hippies who don't think you have a right to emit pollution to stay warm/ lol

I understand the impulse to get rid of Abbott and anyone else tainted by this.

I do not understand your desire to lionize hippies who would do this to you not for profit. But for polar bears

The end result would no doubt be worse form the hippies because their goals are totally irrational. At least you can understand why Texas capitalists didn't winterize their grid. It's not profitable.

Why hippies care more about animals than children is beyond me.

That's what they want

Pathetic.

Strawman? What

Do you know what "environmentalists" want? lol

You don't have a right to emit to stay warm you pleb

Nice try tho. "you're straw manning these openly professed beliefs"

What teh fuck do you think teh green new deal is/ Raising energy costs for animals is what it is

While "Lyin' Ted" was off in Mexico, the Rep from New York raised $1 Million for Texas charities.
We all know how much the Republicans despise AOC, but c'mon now. She did good.

"While the Texas Senator was doing all this, a Congresswoman from New York City went to work for his constituents, because someone had to."

"Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez raised $1 million for the people of Texas. All of it will be distributed to five Texas charities."

While Ted Cruz was rushing back to America, AOC raised $1 million for the people of Texas - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism
is she still driving that huge suv while advising me to walk to work

While "Lyin' Ted" was off in Mexico, the Rep from New York raised $1 Million for Texas charities.

"While the Texas Senator was doing all this, a Congresswoman from New York City went to work for his constituents, because someone had to."

"Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez raised $1 million for the people of Texas. All of it will be distributed to five Texas charities."

While Ted Cruz was rushing back to America, AOC raised $1 million for the people of Texas - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism
Maybe she will burn her mac and cheese on you tube again.

That's what they want

So you want to trade the man who let's enron run your state and turn it over to hippies who don't think you have a right to emit pollution to stay warm/ lol

I do not understand your desire to lionize hippies who would do this to you not for profit. But for polar bears

The end result would no doubt be worse form the hippies because their goals are totally irrational. At least you can understand why Texas capitalists didn't winterize their grid. It's not profitable.

fact...all the windmills texas built froze up and so did texans

Raw Story? FFS! WTF is wrong with you?

You really are a meat head:

Ya think now she'll drop that global warming shit?

That's what they want

What hippies do you think I want Texas handed over too, and why do you think I lionized them.

Why do you hate polar bears? Do you think lions are better than polar bears?

Would you like to feed the Hippies to the polar bears, lions or both? Would you have a preference?

That's what they want

Pathetic.

Strawman? What

Do you know what "environmentalists" want? lol

You don't have a right to emit to stay warm you pleb

Nice try tho. "you're straw manning these openly professed beliefs"

What teh fuck do you think teh green new deal is/ Raising energy costs for animals is what it is

Should I have cited you for Red Herring instead?

THERE AIN'T NO polar bears in raising a million bucks to help Texas. There ain't no "green new deal" in raising a million bucks for Texas. There ain't no "raising energy costs" in raising a million bucks for Texas.

Just chaps your ass that a Congresswoman from 1500 miles away was able to do that so easily, doesn't it.

That's what they want

fact...all the windmills texas built froze up and so did texans

FACT: wind turbines freezing was literally the least of the issues. The MOST of the issues was freezing instruments on ---- wait for it........................................................... coal, gas and nuclear facilities.

Anyone surprised by that, well that's what you get for swilling Fox Noise by the crockful.

Last edited:

Some of these wankers are so Bitter Old Man, you could hand them a million dollars and they'd just whine and complain about the color of the money.

That's what they want

What hippies do you think I want Texas handed over too, and why do you think I lionized them.

Would you like to feed the Hippies to the polar bears, lions or both? Would you have a preference?

Because polar bears have to die for us to thrive with cheap power you dumb fuck

That's why

We emit and* they die.

Last edited:

That's what they want

That's why

We emit or they die.

Could we just feed the hippies to the polar bears and the lions and continue to burn cheap oil? I would think that should make you, the polar bears, the lions and the Hippies all happy. (Okay maybe not so much the hippies.....)

That's what they want

That's why

We emit or they die.

Could we just feed the hippies to the polar bears and the lions and continue to burn cheap oil? I would think that should make you, the polar bears, the lions and the Hippies all happy. (Okay maybe not so much the hippies.....)
Good luck finding the extinct hippies.

That's what they want

That's why

We emit or they die.

If tehre were enough lions and polar bears have no doubt i would burn them alive for my standard of living

And your children's since you don't have teh sense to know what's more important

Forum List

Back