AOC Loves Texans

Wow, a simple thank you to those that chose to help is to much to ask?
Thank you doesn't require you to like or agree with those that help.
Guess most of you are not church goers.

She cares more about polar bears and ice than she does humans fuck off hippies

Environmentalists can go neck themselves
Evidently by raising a million dollars for the frozen citizens of Texass versus zero dollars raised by Ted I think she deserves a round of applause while we boo at the Canuke Cruz.

If you made her dictator she'd give Texans rolling black outs to save the fucking polar bears
Like Gregg Abbott and the legislature of Texas did?

Wow it's almost like it's not a binary and they're all fucking retards

Idiot

"see she's not as retarded as abbott"

low bar
Seriously idiotic. A tweet by a dingbat reported on Raw Story ffs. That's even lower than CNN.
KMA fn czech
Pusa mi pedelka.

Hey, I'm inclined to give her a break. She was sexually assaulted a mere month ago you know. You too?

Evidently by raising a million dollars for the frozen citizens of Texass versus zero dollars raised by Ted I think she deserves a round of applause while we boo at the Canuke Cruz.
See how the KOOK's act? Soiling in pity.

I'm an independent in illinois

I'll pass on AOC energy policy you stupid fucks

We pay nothing for energy here because we're not retarded hippies who think that regressive policy that makes energy cost more is good for anyone but teh rich

Newsflash "progressive" men of reddit. THe matriarchal party you're following is full of retarded ideas it's not 2008.

"women will save us"

No lol
You pay nothing for energy in Illinois, even the gasoline for car energy is free? I think you are full of it.

Illinois doesn't control gas prices...Do you think that comment is clever? You fucking retard

The rest yea I'm paying under half what many of you pay

6.5c a kwh here. And that's with all the winterization you can imagine

Anything else is an attack on the poor.

Which AOC champions. Fuck her. Fuck you.

And fuck any retarded hippy who thinks increasing energy prices is good.

If you made her dictator she'd give Texans rolling black outs to save the fucking polar bears

He did a great job creating sound bites blaming Renewables. They will raise the price, and come up with what will be described as an ineffective solution the next time this happens. It's Texas. We elected Ted. Buy a generator.

It's not some talking point

That's what they want

If you prioritize the polar bears over cheap energy you're attacking the poor, period

it's like raising the price of bread. Except bread logistic lines aren't extremely complicated. Other than nuclear renewable energy will be like this. To prevent it you would need enough battery storage to last weeks, which will never happen. It would drive the cost of energy up to obscene levels. Which is why Texas had no energy storage for even their 10% fo the grid that was renewable.

Green energy requires storage so even if you're producing energy, you have to be able to store it. A huge advantage to fossil fuels is you can just flick on production whenever you want and don't have to store the energy. You store the fuel.

While "Lyin' Ted" was off in Mexico, the Rep from New York raised $1 Million for Texas charities.
We all know how much the Republicans despise AOC, but c'mon now. She did good.

"While the Texas Senator was doing all this, a Congresswoman from New York City went to work for his constituents, because someone had to."

"Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez raised $1 million for the people of Texas. All of it will be distributed to five Texas charities."

While Ted Cruz was rushing back to America, AOC raised $1 million for the people of Texas - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism
If only she loved New York as much.

Think of the millions she cost New York when she ran off Amazon right before a pandemic.

Her constituents should be mad as hornets that she is helping Texas after fucking them over.

But thanks for the money...we appreciate it.
Low paying jobs working for the wealthiest man in the country who he himself doesn't pay taxes.

While "Lyin' Ted" was off in Mexico, the Rep from New York raised $1 Million for Texas charities.

"While the Texas Senator was doing all this, a Congresswoman from New York City went to work for his constituents, because someone had to."

"Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez raised $1 million for the people of Texas. All of it will be distributed to five Texas charities."

While Ted Cruz was rushing back to America, AOC raised $1 million for the people of Texas - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism
Legit.

Does she realize the monies came from persons like myself who earn it in the private sector?

Raw Story? FFS! WTF is wrong with you?

Well Raw Story got it half right.

AOC didn't raise 1 million dollars for Texas while cruz was in Mexico.

She raised TWO MILLION dollars.

Good for her.

Kind of nice to see.

Ah steal don' car fer her pollytiks. But ah don thayank her arts in a bad playce.

He did a great job creating sound bites blaming Renewables. They will raise the price, and come up with what will be described as an ineffective solution the next time this happens. It's Texas. We elected Ted. Buy a generator.

That's what they want

If you prioritize the polar bears over cheap energy you're attacking the poor, period

it's like raising the price of bread. Except bread logistic lines aren't extremely complicated. Other than nuclear renewable energy will be like this. To prevent it you would need enough battery storage to last weeks, which will never happen. It would drive the cost of energy up to obscene levels. Which is why Texas had no energy storage for even their 10% fo the grid that was renewable.

Green energy requires storage so even if you're producing energy, you have to be able to store it. A huge advantage to fossil fuels is you can just flick on production whenever you want and don't have to store the energy. You store the fuel.

Abbott had to recant what was implied on Hannity, of course......

GREG ABBOTT: Every source of power that the state of Texas has has been compromised.

OMAR VILLAFRANCA: Texas Governor Greg Abbott is leaving no one out when it comes to the state's energy failures.

GREG ABBOTT: Whether it be renewable power, such as wind or solar, but also as I mentioned today, access to coal generated power, access to gas generated power, also have been compromised.

OMAR VILLAFRANCA: For context, in 2020, wind and solar energy were responsible for roughly 25% of the state's electricity generation throughout the year. That, compared to natural gas, coal, and nuclear power, which combined for roughly 69%.

ED HIRS: The natural gas generators are the ones that we were all counting on to provide the electricity. Some coal plants were supposed to fire up also, and they didn't answer the bell either.

OMAR VILLAFRANCA: Even if wind was a major source, the reason behind that failure is much of the equipment has not been winterized, which can include using heaters and insulated pipes. That's something places like Minnesota do, and their wind turbines don't shut down in the cold.

After a 2011 winter storm in Texas crippled power, a report recommended winterizing power sources. According to Hirs, the recommendations were not followed.

ED HIRS: The warnings have been there for years, and Governor Abbott has done nothing. Before that, Governor Perry did nothing. This was a train wreck on the way to happening 10 years ago.

alexandria-ocasio-cortez-is-houston-bound-with-242-million-to-help-texans-after-winter-storm/ar-BB1dQ3ZE?ocid=uxbndlbing[/URL]
Do I hear 242 million? FFS! Damn dingbats!

So no matter what the source is, you choose to not believe truth.

Ok.

Have fun in your delusions.

Meanwhile, AOC is on her way with 2 million dollars to help the people of Texas while their own senator bails on them to fend for themselves.

alexandria-ocasio-cortez-is-houston-bound-with-242-million-to-help-texans-after-winter-storm/ar-BB1dQ3ZE?ocid=uxbndlbing[/URL]
Do I hear 242 million? FFS! Damn dingbats!

So no matter what the source is, you choose to not believe truth.

Ok.

Have fun in your delusions.

Meanwhile, AOC is on her way with 2 million dollars to help the people of Texas while their own senator bails on them to fend for themselves.
$242 million.
And to think she was sexually assaulted recently and a Texan tried to kill her to boot.

That is a lot of Rusty Trombones by AOC to raise the money.

That's what they want

GREG ABBOTT: Every source of power that the state of Texas has has been compromised.

OMAR VILLAFRANCA: Texas Governor Greg Abbott is leaving no one out when it comes to the state's energy failures.

GREG ABBOTT: Whether it be renewable power, such as wind or solar, but also as I mentioned today, access to coal generated power, access to gas generated power, also have been compromised.

OMAR VILLAFRANCA: For context, in 2020, wind and solar energy were responsible for roughly 25% of the state's electricity generation throughout the year. That, compared to natural gas, coal, and nuclear power, which combined for roughly 69%.

ED HIRS: The natural gas generators are the ones that we were all counting on to provide the electricity. Some coal plants were supposed to fire up also, and they didn't answer the bell either.

OMAR VILLAFRANCA: Even if wind was a major source, the reason behind that failure is much of the equipment has not been winterized, which can include using heaters and insulated pipes. That's something places like Minnesota do, and their wind turbines don't shut down in the cold.

After a 2011 winter storm in Texas crippled power, a report recommended winterizing power sources. According to Hirs, the recommendations were not followed.

ED HIRS: The warnings have been there for years, and Governor Abbott has done nothing. Before that, Governor Perry did nothing. This was a train wreck on the way to happening 10 years ago.

I know this is complicated for you

But Abbott being incompetent and not forcing winterization of the grid is not a point in your favor

AOC is still a vapid **** whether or not Abbott is competent is irrelevant.

I am not making the point there should be no regulation. We get very cheap power in illinois with much more stringent regulation than texas

Why the fuck would you quote hannity at me? I told you i'm an independent. Dunking on him means nothing to me. He and every major texas politician but Rick Perry of all people should be hung for not winterizing their grid because it's not profitable.

Should hang AOC for caring more about polar bears than americans

That's what they want

I know this is complicated for you

But Abbott being incompetent and not forcing winterization of the grid is not a point in your favor

AOC is still a vapid **** whether or not Abbott is competent is irrelevant.

I am not making the point there should be no regulation. We get very cheap power in illinois [sic]
with much more stringent regulation than texas [sic]

Why the fuck would you quote hannity [sic] at me? I told you i'm an independent. Dunking on him means nothing to me. He and every major texas [sic] politician but Rick Perry of all people should be hung for not winterizing their grid because it's not profitable.

Should hang AOC for caring more about polar bears than americans [sic]

Sooooooooooooooooo Texans are not "americans [sic]" ?

If AOC is gonna be more helpful to Texans than their own Senator, maybe SHE should be their Senator.

Not to worry --- the fact that she doesn't live there is of no consequence. Just ask Josh Hawley (R-MO) who lives in Virginia.

Forum List

Back