AOC not A-OK with Boston's Straight Pride Parade

because when you have a giant giveaway to the rich like we have had the last 35 years, there is no money to invest in infrastructure public universities you name it, brainwashed functional moron. Why? Because I care about the country so I care about the truth. GOP base idiot.... I prefer Alfa Romeos.

“The rich” earn their money. You prefer to bitch because your life was and remains a complete failure. The Clintons are very rich as are the Obamas. So are they corrupt?

The rich decide how much others can make

They are allocating less and less to those who create the wealth
Obama had eight years to do something about that. The 1% did the best of any other group under Obama. Trump has raised wages, that means the rich are allocating more.
For 35 years we have had Reagan tax rates a giveaway to the rich and a screw job for everyone else, more expensive college. Worst inequality and upward Mobility ever. Wages haven't gone up because housing is gone up to pick up. Because we are not investing in infrastructure under Reagan tax rates. Or half as much. the GOP reconciliation rule allows them to pass tax cuts for the rich and cuts and services for everyone else with 51 votes. Put the Democrats need 60. Quite a scam.

You have dementia. I sent you a link explaining that while he lowered tax rates he also eliminated a lot of loopholes so the actual true tax rate did not change from ~40%. How do you explain that both the Clintons and Obamas became super rich after leaving the White House? Both parties and their political members are out for themselves and not the “little people”. You keep spewing the same garbage over and over again, Franco. Your life is a failure, my apologies. Don’t take it out on others.
They've been cutting taxes on the rich ever since dumbass. Google the only tax graph you need to know and STFU....

“The rich” earn their money. You prefer to bitch because your life was and remains a complete failure. The Clintons are very rich as are the Obamas. So are they corrupt?

Obama had eight years to do something about that. The 1% did the best of any other group under Obama. Trump has raised wages, that means the rich are allocating more.
For 35 years we have had Reagan tax rates a giveaway to the rich and a screw job for everyone else, more expensive college. Worst inequality and upward Mobility ever. Wages haven't gone up because housing is gone up to pick up. Because we are not investing in infrastructure under Reagan tax rates. Or half as much. the GOP reconciliation rule allows them to pass tax cuts for the rich and cuts and services for everyone else with 51 votes. Put the Democrats need 60. Quite a scam.

You have dementia. I sent you a link explaining that while he lowered tax rates he also eliminated a lot of loopholes so the actual true tax rate did not change from ~40%. How do you explain that both the Clintons and Obamas became super rich after leaving the White House? Both parties and their political members are out for themselves and not the “little people”. You keep spewing the same garbage over and over again, Franco. Your life is a failure, my apologies. Don’t take it out on others.
You know nothing about my life, troll. Everything the clintons earned is in their taxes, dumbass Dupe. They wrote very popular books and give speeches for big money, just like Sanders and Warren but more so.

You mean to say "You don't know anything about my life"? Your jihad on the English language is noted. Link on books and speeches please? And why not give a lot of money to charity? Why buy a $15MM home when they are empty nesters? BTW I do not begrudge them at all. But do not be hypocrites.

For men who are allegedly so "proud" of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Seems more like a "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade to me. Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!"

Gotta love AOC

She nailed them on this one
Only a hairy man butt lover would talk about nailing something in the same breath as talking about hairy man butt lovin.

[
That was his prediction or promise two years before Obamacare was changed by Congress. Not a lie. They really had to stretch it to call them lies. Anything for controversy and ratings. Of course the GOP propaganda machine always lies.
Lie of the Year: If You Like Your Healthcare Plan
You Can Keep It

One example: PBS Newshour interviewed a woman from Washington, D.C., who was a supporter of the health care law and found her policy canceled. New policies had significantly higher rates. She told Newshour that the only thing the new policy covered that her old one didn’t was maternity care and pediatric services. And she was 58.

"The chance of me having a child at this age is zero. So, you know, I ask the president, why do I have to pay an additional $5,000 a year for maternity coverage that I will never, ever need?" asked Deborah Persico.

YES, IT WAS A TOTAL FUCKING LIE
THE WHOLE ACA WAS A FUCKING SHAM
THE WHOLE BAILOUT WAS A SHAM
I, FOR ONE, LONG FOR THE DAY
WHEN THIS HOUSE OF CARDS COLLAPSES
That is ridiculous. He didn't even want a mandate. They made it that way two years later in Congress. What kind of lie's that --it's ridiculous. Meanwhile everything you know is a lie factual lie the rich pay crap in taxes, the middle class is going to hell inequality and upward Mobility are terrible, Trump's economy is no better than Obama's and he is ruining it as we speak. Another goddamn Republican moron.
Obama tried to rewrite his slogan, telling political supporters on Nov. 4, "Now, if you have or had one of these plans before the Affordable Care Act came into law, and you really liked that plan, what we said was you can keep it if it hasn’t changed since the law passed."

Pants on Fire! PolitiFact counted 37 times when he’d included no caveats, such as a high-profile speech to the American Medical Association in 2009: "If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what."

Even Obama’s staunchest allies cried foul.

Obama apologized during a lengthy interview
with NBC News’ Chuck Todd.

"We weren’t as clear as we needed to be in terms of the changes that were taking place, and I want to do everything we can to make sure that people are finding themselves in a good position, a better position than they were before this law happened. And I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from me," he said.

^Taken from the article I left a link to in post #411

THE RICH HAVE ALWAYS PAID CRAP IN TAXES...
WHAT ELSE IS ON, CHANGE THE CHANNEL

WE ARE FUCKED AND ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME
THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, WITH TRUMP
THEY CANT CONTROL THE SPIN

FOR THE WASHINGTON ELITE, ON BOTH SIDES
ITS NEVER REALLY BEEN ABOUT TRUMP
ITS BEEN ABOUT VOTERS WHO ELECTED HIM
TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE FED THE FUCK UP
AND THEY KNOW IT AND ARE TRYING TO REIGN US IT
BUT THAT ISNT GOING TO HAPPEN

YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM
YOU’LL GET YOUR WAKE UP CALL
ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, BELIEVE THAT!
Obama?
Your gay too
My gay?

I don’t own a gay.

They've been cutting taxes on the rich ever since dumbass. Google the only tax graph you need to know and STFU....

Absolute dollars in taxes paid did not decline under Reagan. LOL. They did decline under DJT. Your life is a failure.

You know nothing about my life, troll. Everything the clintons earned is in their taxes, dumbass Dupe. They wrote very popular books and give speeches for big money, just like Sanders and Warren but more so.

You mean to say "You don't know anything about my life"? Your jihad on the English language is noted. Link on books and speeches please? And why not give a lot of money to charity? Why buy a $15MM home when they are empty nesters? BTW I do not begrudge them at all. But do not be hypocrites.
Its a homeless shelter for Illegal Aliens.

[
Lie of the Year: If You Like Your Healthcare Plan
You Can Keep It

One example: PBS Newshour interviewed a woman from Washington, D.C., who was a supporter of the health care law and found her policy canceled. New policies had significantly higher rates. She told Newshour that the only thing the new policy covered that her old one didn’t was maternity care and pediatric services. And she was 58.

"The chance of me having a child at this age is zero. So, you know, I ask the president, why do I have to pay an additional $5,000 a year for maternity coverage that I will never, ever need?" asked Deborah Persico.

YES, IT WAS A TOTAL FUCKING LIE
THE WHOLE ACA WAS A FUCKING SHAM
THE WHOLE BAILOUT WAS A SHAM
I, FOR ONE, LONG FOR THE DAY
WHEN THIS HOUSE OF CARDS COLLAPSES
That is ridiculous. He didn't even want a mandate. They made it that way two years later in Congress. What kind of lie's that --it's ridiculous. Meanwhile everything you know is a lie factual lie the rich pay crap in taxes, the middle class is going to hell inequality and upward Mobility are terrible, Trump's economy is no better than Obama's and he is ruining it as we speak. Another goddamn Republican moron.
Obama tried to rewrite his slogan, telling political supporters on Nov. 4, "Now, if you have or had one of these plans before the Affordable Care Act came into law, and you really liked that plan, what we said was you can keep it if it hasn’t changed since the law passed."

Pants on Fire! PolitiFact counted 37 times when he’d included no caveats, such as a high-profile speech to the American Medical Association in 2009: "If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what."

Even Obama’s staunchest allies cried foul.

Obama apologized during a lengthy interview
with NBC News’ Chuck Todd.

"We weren’t as clear as we needed to be in terms of the changes that were taking place, and I want to do everything we can to make sure that people are finding themselves in a good position, a better position than they were before this law happened. And I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from me," he said.

^Taken from the article I left a link to in post #411

THE RICH HAVE ALWAYS PAID CRAP IN TAXES...
WHAT ELSE IS ON, CHANGE THE CHANNEL

WE ARE FUCKED AND ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME
THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, WITH TRUMP
THEY CANT CONTROL THE SPIN

FOR THE WASHINGTON ELITE, ON BOTH SIDES
ITS NEVER REALLY BEEN ABOUT TRUMP
ITS BEEN ABOUT VOTERS WHO ELECTED HIM
TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE FED THE FUCK UP
AND THEY KNOW IT AND ARE TRYING TO REIGN US IT
BUT THAT ISNT GOING TO HAPPEN

YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM
YOU’LL GET YOUR WAKE UP CALL
ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, BELIEVE THAT!
Obama?
Your gay too
My gay?

I don’t own a gay.
He meant The Geigh Owns You

You got to admit that it’s hilarious that more Republican men in the GOP leadership have been arrested for soliciting sex in men’s rooms then transgender have.

When straight people are fire for being straight. Not hired because they are straight. Banned from the military because you are straight. Denied hospital visdit to your loved one because you ase straight,

THEN you assholes can march.

Until then STFU.
Why you talk about bungholes and geighdom?

Absolute dollars in taxes paid did not decline under Reagan. LOL. They did decline under DJT. Your life is a failure.
Yes but he left us with a 28% top tax rate when he left office and then the amount of money came down duh. He had his success with a 50% top tax rate which would be a good place to start again....

What does that have to do with you calling everything you disagree with propaganda?

Because that's what trolls do.

Antifa are a bunch of punks who cover their face and start trouble. Nobody covers their face unless they intend on committing a crime. I'm surprised that they didn't attend the straight pride parade. However other protesters did because they can't stand the thought of normal people participating in activities leftists are usually involved in.
Every respected media and law enforcement and educated people around the world knowTrump is a chaotic mess. Spewing Fox propaganda. That's all he had to do to take over the GOP. Everything you know is wrong all phony scandals no basis in fact at all. We have great law enforcement institutions. 2 Straight arrow and overeager if anything.

Oh please, Trump had the support of the police, and for the first time ever, an endorsement from the Border Patrol.

Authority knows that the left are against them. As soon as the MSM can find a way to get people to protest or riot, they are the ones throwing gas on the fire. The left hates our police, and the police know it. That's why they always take the criminals side against the police in any controversial matter.
Smartphones showed us that police brutality against blacks was a problem.the left does not hate the police and they are actually pretty much center while you people are off the end of flat Earth.

Smart phones don't tell the entire story. A criminal punches a cop, and the cop wrestles the criminal to the ground. During resistance, the officer has to punch the criminal to comply. The leftist MSM only shows the part where the officer had to punch the criminal.

The lying MSM depends on morons like you that will buy anything they sell. Much like what you did with the links I posted, you choose to ignore them and march in lockstep to what you were brainwashed to believe.

Edited video clips combined with false narratives of a situation are not limited to one side or the other. They're relying on people reacting rather than researching.

Yes but he left us with a 28% top tax rate when he left office and then the amount of money came down duh. He had his success with a 50% top tax rate which would be a good place to start again....

Who left us with 28%?

When straight people are fire for being straight. Not hired because they are straight. Banned from the military because you are straight. Denied hospital visdit to your loved one because you ase straight,

Until then STFU.

How about I'll utilize the freedoms I'm guaranteed in this country and march about whatever the fuck I want to march about, and YOU stfu.

Until then STFU.

How about I'll utilize the freedoms I'm guaranteed in this country and march about whatever the fuck I want to march about, and YOU stfu.
So you are white. What the fuck gives an assfuck like you the right to deny rights to others.

Until then STFU.

Who made you the arbiter of who can march, protest, or whatever they want? How petty and pathetic.

aoc butt.jpeg

Disgusting bigoted b******* from the insane.
DISGUSTING...INSANE

I’M NOT PARADING OUT IN PUBLIC
IN DISGUSTING LEWD ATTIRE
SO EVERYONE KNOWS HOW PROUD I AM

NOR AM I STANDING ON THE SIDELINES
AND JOINING IN THE DISGUSTING CELEBRATION
NOR AM I HERE CLAIMING DECENCY IS INSANE
AND INTOLERANCE TOWARDS DEVIATES DISGUSTING

I couldn’t care less, what you say I am
I KNOW who God says I am

I am chosen
Not forsaken
I am who You say I am
You are for me
Not against me
I am who You say I am

I’m a child of God, yes I am

You say I am loved when I can't feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
You say I am held when I am falling short
When I don't belong, You say I am Yours

If I am a bigot because I refuse to accept
what I know is unacceptable...so be it

I am proud to be a bigot

If I am disgusting and insane because I refuse
to buy the lie and follow the blind into a ditch...so be it

I am disgusting and insane and proud of it

You continue working for your father promoting the lie
and I’ll continue working for my Father proclaiming the truth
Twisted religion you've got there...
One, I’m not into religion

Two, religion has nothing to do with anything

Any reasonable, decent person should have a problem with
freaking deviants being able to organize a parade
and allowed a public platform to strut around in perversity
Now that they can live in society they're getting married and jobs and kids, thank you very much idiot bigot. Try reading what psychiatrists and psychologists and experts say instead of whatever.
ROFLMFAO

They have always lived in society...
Thank you very much bigot moron

They feel comfortable being themselves
in their own surroundings, their comfort zone

They’re getting married where they can...
not wherever they want

They’ve been working...who cares

They can’t produce children naturally...
what’s your point

I already told you, the devil is alive and well
Those are his children

As far as psychiatrists and psychologists,
and what the experts have to say...

I don’t listen to wackos who advocate
feeding children hormone blockers
because it is their expert opinion that 3 year olds
know whether or not they were assigned the wrong gender
and that parents are harming their son by not allowing....

him to dress like a girl, not referring to him as a her,
not changing his name from joe to joanne,
and not feeding him the drugs which will alter or prevent
the natural changes that occur for boys

You are the weakest link, good bye
So as long as you control where they live, where they go, where they can nmarry, and tell parets how to raise their children, you are happy?

Until then STFU.

So you are white. What the fuck gives an assfuck like you the right to deny rights to others.
It’s not equal rights it’s special rights.

DISGUSTING...INSANE

I’M NOT PARADING OUT IN PUBLIC
IN DISGUSTING LEWD ATTIRE
SO EVERYONE KNOWS HOW PROUD I AM

NOR AM I STANDING ON THE SIDELINES
AND JOINING IN THE DISGUSTING CELEBRATION
NOR AM I HERE CLAIMING DECENCY IS INSANE
AND INTOLERANCE TOWARDS DEVIATES DISGUSTING

I couldn’t care less, what you say I am
I KNOW who God says I am

I am chosen
Not forsaken
I am who You say I am
You are for me
Not against me
I am who You say I am

I’m a child of God, yes I am

You say I am loved when I can't feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
You say I am held when I am falling short
When I don't belong, You say I am Yours

If I am a bigot because I refuse to accept
what I know is unacceptable...so be it

I am proud to be a bigot

If I am disgusting and insane because I refuse
to buy the lie and follow the blind into a ditch...so be it

I am disgusting and insane and proud of it

You continue working for your father promoting the lie
and I’ll continue working for my Father proclaiming the truth
Twisted religion you've got there...
One, I’m not into religion

Two, religion has nothing to do with anything

Any reasonable, decent person should have a problem with
freaking deviants being able to organize a parade
and allowed a public platform to strut around in perversity
Now that they can live in society they're getting married and jobs and kids, thank you very much idiot bigot. Try reading what psychiatrists and psychologists and experts say instead of whatever.
ROFLMFAO

They have always lived in society...
Thank you very much bigot moron

They feel comfortable being themselves
in their own surroundings, their comfort zone

They’re getting married where they can...
not wherever they want

They’ve been working...who cares

They can’t produce children naturally...
what’s your point

I already told you, the devil is alive and well
Those are his children

As far as psychiatrists and psychologists,
and what the experts have to say...

I don’t listen to wackos who advocate
feeding children hormone blockers
because it is their expert opinion that 3 year olds
know whether or not they were assigned the wrong gender
and that parents are harming their son by not allowing....

him to dress like a girl, not referring to him as a her,
not changing his name from joe to joanne,
and not feeding him the drugs which will alter or prevent
the natural changes that occur for boys

You are the weakest link, good bye
So as long as you control where they live, where they go, where they can nmarry, and tell parets how to raise their children, you are happy?
That's what you do.

Forum List

Back