AOC on the cover of GQ Magazine: "A Conversation about Masculinity, Power, and Politics in Post-Roe America"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
that's my girl. America's future president right there. and her views on masculinity are more on point than Hawley's

FcDSV3-WAAA4Bf7

that's my girl. America's future president right there. and her views on masculinity are more on point than Hawley's

FcDSV3-WAAA4Bf7
So She's a Man Now? Whatever happened to the days of "I'll show you my tits for a $5 tip" when she was a bartender?

I'm not worried about a 29-year-old who wants to tell us how to run things. Kids are always telling people how things should be run.

My worry is about people who should no better who actually listen to her.

Queen AOC is so ABSOLUTE, that all higher knowledge in her presence falls at her feet, her wisdom in stark contrast to mortal men's degraded folly

speaking of masculinity, those who compare men with women can't help themselves but disparage women, just because women are different than men

different doesn't mean deficient, we're just different like flakes of snow

if men are physically superior to women, that means they are more violent, the brawler, the UFC fighter, the soldier who kills Arab kids, the rapist

we can not corrupt one sex without corrupting the other...men and women rise and fall together!

Forum List

Back