AOC or the P*rn Star President? Who will damage the Republican Party the most?

Because what the internets need is more "Orange Man Bad" threads, amirite?

1aomanbad.jpg

The bottom line is she wants to save the planet going into the future. Donald Trump just wants as much money as he can get. He wants that now because he’s older. His little mushroom self is just shriveling up.

And that’s the problem for Republicans. The very young Republicans want to save the planet because they have to live in it for the next few decades. The older Republicans don’t give a sh!t.

D2tNEA-XQAAS7YA.jpg

Republicans are freaking out so much about this one young lady, they actually believe she wants to take away your hamburger and ice cream and stop having kids.

Republicans actually believe that nonsense. I know, I know, it's hard to believe, but they actually believe that.
You can actually read what the Green New Deal says right here:

Green New Deal

When old white and orange men attack this young lady, they are saying clean air and clean water and a planet that sustains life into the future isn't important. They are saying jobs and education don't count.

When she is Donald Trump's age, the year will be 2062.

And the GOP plan is "die"?

Say you are a young Republican her age. Who would you believe? The woman who wants to save the planet or this guy:

D2tMOMtWoAAyRLN.jpg

She will get the last laugh and youngsters in the GOP will flock to her because they want to live.

I really like her, she is the Democratic Party’s Trump. She is embarrassing the establishment Democrats. She shows the Democratic Party’s hypocrisy. Pelosi can’t control her and she is constantly on social media and making crazy comments.

The Democratic Party needs more of her in office. Wouldn’t it be great to go in and oust all the politicians that have spent over 10 years in Congress? The rest of your post is just plain moronic, you could learn from AOC.

That's the way I see her, too! She's like a wrecking ball up in there, and I love it! :coffee:

If laughability is the criteria to be popular, Achmed the dead terrorist is more popular than Occasional Cortex. And he's much smarter.

Ocasio Cortez may very well be the most clueless Congressperson sent to Washington since Maxine Waters! Her major in college was Economics yet she can't seem to grasp even fundamental concepts on the subject! How does someone graduate from a college like Boston University and be THAT stupid?

AOC is the Democrat's very own Trump. An ignorant populist who stirs up the dummies. What the hell, it worked for the Republicans.

D2tNEA-XQAAS7YA.jpg

Republicans are freaking out so much about this one young lady, they actually believe she wants to take away your hamburger and ice cream and stop having kids.

Republicans actually believe that nonsense. I know, I know, it's hard to believe, but they actually believe that.

Green New Deal

When old white and orange men attack this young lady, they are saying clean air and clean water and a planet that sustains life into the future isn't important. They are saying jobs and education don't count.

Say you are a young Republican her age. Who would you believe? The woman who wants to save the planet or this guy:

D2tMOMtWoAAyRLN.jpg

She will get the last laugh and youngsters in the GOP will flock to her because they want to live.

I really like her, she is the Democratic Party’s Trump. She is embarrassing the establishment Democrats. She shows the Democratic Party’s hypocrisy. Pelosi can’t control her and she is constantly on social media and making crazy comments.

The Democratic Party needs more of her in office. Wouldn’t it be great to go in and oust all the politicians that have spent over 10 years in Congress? The rest of your post is just plain moronic, you could learn from AOC.

That's the way I see her, too! She's like a wrecking ball up in there, and I love it! :coffee:
In the bizarro world of the right wing anyone who wants clean air clean water and a good planet for their children and who believe in education are taking a wrecking ball to the planet. Go figure.

AOC is the Democrat's very own Trump. An ignorant populist who stirs up the dummies. What the hell, it worked for the Republicans.
Why? What is it she’s done that’s like Trump?

D2tNEA-XQAAS7YA.jpg

Green New Deal

D2tMOMtWoAAyRLN.jpg

In the bizarro world of the right wing anyone who wants clean air clean water and a good planet for their children and who believe in education are taking a wrecking ball to the planet. Go figure.

No dumbass, she's a wrecking ball to the entrenched corrupt Democrats, just like Trump is to entrenched corrupt Republicans. In that regard, I'd say AOC does it even better because Trump has some neocon whispering names into his ear that he listens to, and all AOC has is the voices in her head. :)

D2tNEA-XQAAS7YA.jpg

Green New Deal

D2tMOMtWoAAyRLN.jpg

No dumbass, she's a wrecking ball to the entrenched corrupt Democrats, just like Trump is to entrenched corrupt Republicans. In that regard, I'd say AOC does it even better because Trump has some neocon whispering names into his ear that he listens to, and all AOC has is the voices in her head. :)
By entrenched do you mean old people. Even younger Republicans are liking what they’re hearing.

The Green New Deal is already a success, America – Here's why I support it

They even like it on Fox news.

The Green New Deal is really popular—even among Republicans

D2tNEA-XQAAS7YA.jpg

Green New Deal

D2tMOMtWoAAyRLN.jpg

You need to embrace AOC and what she stands for, she is the future of the Democratic Party, she is your Trump and Hitler.

D2tNEA-XQAAS7YA.jpg

Green New Deal

D2tMOMtWoAAyRLN.jpg

You need to embrace AOC and what she stands for, she is the future of the Democratic Party, she is your Trump and Hitler.

I think she is their Trump. But remember, he won.

D2tNEA-XQAAS7YA.jpg

Green New Deal

D2tMOMtWoAAyRLN.jpg

AOC is awesome! She does more to advance the conservative cause than any Republican. She is ridiculed by both the left and the right, and as her name recognition grows, her net favorability shrinks. I just hope the Dems don’t one-term this ignorant snatch.
The few Democrats that have ridiculed her are old enough to be her great grandparents. Their lives are nearly over, her life is just begun.
Just like all of you.

D2tNEA-XQAAS7YA.jpg

Green New Deal

D2tMOMtWoAAyRLN.jpg

So did she.

But unlike AOC, without a majority.

D2tNEA-XQAAS7YA.jpg

Green New Deal

D2tMOMtWoAAyRLN.jpg

Cortez will be forgotten in six years. Nancy Pelosi will put her in her place.

Oh, she is a gift that keep on giving for the GOP and if you believe she is so wonderful, then I know she is a damn joke...
Put her in her place?

Where have I heard that before?

Oh I know, when Republicans are talking about African-Americans and when Republicans are talking about Hispanics and when Republicans are talking about gays and when Republicans are talking about women and....well....you know.
When Democrats are talking about white people....

So did she.

But unlike AOC, without a majority.

I'm curious dean - why is majority rule so sacred to you? Does hitting 51% somehow imbue the decision with wisdom? Would you be a Trump fan if he had won a majority? You know that Clinton didn't win a majority either, right?

Forum List

Back