AOC: Trump Should Be Impeached For The Census And Tax Cut Bill

That stupid bitch isn’t even in her own head. It’s an empty bucket. WTF are you talking about?
AOCDS.
LMAO! Bitch please. The only thing we’re guilty of is not being PC for making fun of the retarded kid.

That stupid bitch isn’t even in her own head. It’s an empty bucket. WTF are you talking about?
AOCDS.
LMAO! Bitch please. The only thing we’re guilty of is not being PC for making fun of the retarded kid.
2s5n5p.jpg

LOL! Man, she's got you girly-men by your itty bitty balls, doesn't she?

View attachment 256409
AOCDS.
View attachment 256415
Like Omar, it’s RACIST to quote her.

We are not allowed to comment on her public statements. She's off limits because it embarrasses the low information types to be reminded of her. Just like Hillary.

But every Trump tweet gets tons of comments, but that's OK. The Left is all about CENSORSHIP of what they don't like and infringing on YOUR right of free speech.

LOL! Man, she's got you girly-men by your itty bitty balls, doesn't she?

View attachment 256409
AOCDS.
View attachment 256415
I think the derangement is on your side. How triggering it must be to spend every day with this idiot speaking for you? You sure seem to want to deflect. Yet I see no post from you supporting what she says. You’d rather post something stupid because we are discussing her complete lack of brain function.

AOC represents the Tards well....

She is dumber than a sack of hammers just like the tards that put her in office......

AOCDS.
View attachment 256415
I think the derangement is on your side. How triggering it must be to spend every day with this idiot speaking for you? You sure seem to want to deflect. Yet I see no post from you supporting what she says. You’d rather post something stupid because we are discussing her complete lack of brain function.
I don't live in new york.

AOCDS.
View attachment 256415
This moronic broad is still a spokesperson for your party and by default you. Congrats.

View attachment 256415
This moronic broad is still a spokesperson for your party and by default you. Congrats.
Lol, she's young. Give her a few years.

Forum List

Back