AOC: Trump Should Be Impeached For The Census And Tax Cut Bill

you all hate strong brown intelligent women

she has a business degree n stuff :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

her queens and Bronx constituents have already been forgotten by the casting call muppet

Astoria is gold coast and unbelievably still home to Steinway and sons.
they didnt pack it up for Mexico or Canada like swingline and many other did when NAFTA kicked in
or at least moved down south or west

I sure theirs a line of skilled "hillbilly" "rubes" who would be in heaven on a job like that
for those who didn't learn code ......fuckin leftards

have no fear though 25,000 six fig jobs are moving into the area
which will be a boom for all the lil locals biz owners alone

LMAO! Bitch please. The only thing we’re guilty of is not being PC for making fun of the retarded kid.
View attachment 256415
I think the derangement is on your side. How triggering it must be to spend every day with this idiot speaking for you? You sure seem to want to deflect. Yet I see no post from you supporting what she says. You’d rather post something stupid because we are discussing her complete lack of brain function.
I don't live in new york.
This moronic broad is still a spokesperson for your party and by default you. Congrats.
Lol, she's young. Give her a few years.

To her credit she finally figured out we only have 2 houses of Congress.

That stupid bitch isn’t even in her own head. It’s an empty bucket. WTF are you talking about?
AOCDS.
LMAO! Bitch please. The only thing we’re guilty of is not being PC for making fun of the retarded kid.
View attachment 256415
I think the derangement is on your side. How triggering it must be to spend every day with this idiot speaking for you? You sure seem to want to deflect. Yet I see no post from you supporting what she says. You’d rather post something stupid because we are discussing her complete lack of brain function.
The right framing the debate as AOC-Dems v. Trump-Reps makes you wonder where AOC is really getting her power. :rolleyes:

Well she can always send the money the tax cuts got her back to the Government. They sure would take it.

What a fucking dingbat.

S
This moronic broad is still a spokesperson for your party and by default you. Congrats.

SO she can learn then.

Puts her miles ahead of tRump.

S

SO she can learn then.

You are too stupid to carry on a conversation. Goodbye!

o0qK_CK3KwZwh7vZgjPlfoHvUgprOVVrh6AilXL6T6jjhfQLRaxmi0K-Us_QwpUhsMd2fnz8nKHw8UCb_v92CFBlUhCcEteKZ0wZjj8DheQe0sSKdQqs0a7GX6WUBzl-dP8nZQpg_atEx0gh70OTQFkHO7AT_gKPkFEnZmx2J2-DdjzPGNsTL9mkgDf_oG9myDMVUXPDAlrXeftSZFODv9BnEezjSJzOFvzRr8QSp4DbT5vu_z2uo2EJ_AOm0S77gRCC6FnvqQNrhT6exWto1BWDFh6pKW6VQAY-4yxXM6LpKqF6y2tUFOu9Vdt_3N2lUrQwZxricEcLxphmr2mh22Mvbl6Xk7nzRJs5LBXdJ4OgYvmvKWvB-HvXV5FYaFgGOMC60vMCKEOTNjXaA0KqUNRCxhN-IAyUu2bPvTYdXgQwjCQw-oTf--pgsY8DaZgOQzfU9tY2ce3U_uVUZAzS_p8YaIwgFsdZP_Uj5jtfX1QumqqCeBQSCP9Dq-eizjsiNbtVKiRB8AtATVXLTc8a9XBf9RV6Zf3FeXv5Y8S32QjOaU79DewWAsUZhIspWJkwHCzCzqSomSTOs5Q5COW_SZgvBmzppeOwWMc-H6QFjhBnUxYttB3BK-e96OMZLrY18-yQCPK_Ek2clBuqxgeshgnVsNp_Bx8=w923-h683-no

She's in your head, rent free.

S

SO she can learn then.

You are too stupid to carry on a conversation. Goodbye!
The irony in this^ post is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

S

SO she can learn then.

LOLZ When she ran, she had no fucking idea what Congress was or did -- and she's the Leader of the Party!

KEK

Last edited:
S

SO she can learn then.

LOLZ When she ran, she had no fucking idea what Congress was or did -- abs she's the Leader of the Party!

KEK
Lol

Forum List

Back