AOC, Trumps Best Tool, Calls Middle America Racist

Democrats should campaign against the Electoral College and see how well that works in Middle America where the white suburban voters will determine the Election.

Democrats should campaign against the Electoral College and see how well that works in Middle America where the white suburban voters will determine the Election.
That's what they're doing... they been doing it since Trump won.

As the EC was originally made to appease the slave states and does not elect the winner it seems she is correct.
You have to attend a university to learn to be that stupid.

It's the truth and you know it. People like to tell you that it makes the candidates listen to all those nobodies who live in Nowhereville USA but what are they saying worth making their votes count more than others?
It's pure horseshit, and you know it. The EC was made to protect the small states from being overrun by the big states. It was more for the benefit of Rhode Island and New Hampshire than Georgia. Furthermore in 1789, all the states were slave states.

Your mind is filled entirely by propaganda.

AOC is entitled to her opinion. She is still an inchoate politician more interested in soundbites than crafting legislation.

ME: The sheer stupidity of this ignorant bimbo is frightening, a member of Congress being this stupid..

"Charlie Hurt reacts to AOC calling Electoral College a racist 'scam'"
Extreme Democrats now running the Democratic Party; reaction from Charlie Hurt, Washington Times opinion editor, Allie Beth Stuckey, 'Relatable' podcast host, and Washington Examiner senior campaign reporter Kerry Picket

ME: The sheer stupidity of this ignorant bimbo is frightening, a member of Congress being this stupid..

"Charlie Hurt reacts to AOC calling Electoral College a racist 'scam'"
Extreme Democrats now running the Democratic Party; reaction from Charlie Hurt, Washington Times opinion editor, Allie Beth Stuckey, 'Relatable' podcast host, and Washington Examiner senior campaign reporter Kerry Picket

As I said, the sheer stupidity of this ignorant bimbo is frightening, but just as frightening is the fact that Liberals in this forum display the same level of ignorance in every thread

Forum List

Back