AOC Tweets the REAL plan, then deletes it immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, look, another totally real tweet. Most people don't know that he totally said this:

Untitled drawing - 2020-07-02T083142.189.png

We all knew this, it's just nice of her to put it writing what the true Democrat priorities are. Screw the American worker, screw the business owner we have to beat Trump.

View attachment 369949

Wow, I can't believe this fake tweet is still making the rounds.

The story here that Democrats don't get is that people think it is real because they think Democrats believe this... and they are right.
No. The reason SOME "people think it is real" is because they are gullible idiots like you.

We all knew this, it's just nice of her to put it writing what the true Democrat priorities are. Screw the American worker, screw the business owner we have to beat Trump.

View attachment 369949
This has already been proven to false.

My goodness, you people are just lost.
No need to prove it..........We are learning from your side.........

So she MUST PROVE IT.........and of course we will say she is lying.................but in essence I think your side would destroy this country for power..........showing it now with Covid and BLM........

Now 35 years ago.....we have this woman at a party........BIDEN raped her..........and we demand that Biden come forward and be questioned on this.............we have no real witnesses but rumor has it that Biden spiked the punch bowl smelled her hair .......and then took her in a room and did her while passed out.

WE NEED MONTHS OF SENATE HEARINGS ON THIS ONE.............BIDEN is guilty because of METOO.

View attachment 369949

So she MUST PROVE IT.........and of course we will say she is lying.................but in essence I think your side would destroy this country for power..........showing it now with Covid and BLM........

Now 35 years ago.....we have this woman at a party........BIDEN raped her..........and we demand that Biden come forward and be questioned on this.............we have no real witnesses but rumor has it that Biden spiked the punch bowl smelled her hair .......and then took her in a room and did her while passed out.

WE NEED MONTHS OF SENATE HEARINGS ON THIS ONE.............BIDEN is guilty because of METOO.
Is that a real tweet, or is it not?

Fake but people think AOC is just dumb enough to do something like this, that's why its funny. :auiqs.jpg:
And once again, you bring your usual nothing to the table.
I'm convinced that at some level, many of them know when fell for a con.

They'll never admit it, but they know they sold their soul to a buffoon. So all they can do at this point is attack.

This isn't true but even if it was true, when a business goes under, another one will take its place.
When humans die, thats pretty much it. No second chance.
Whats more important, a business or a human life?

Corporations are people Billy - Or so they say! :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 369949

i DON'T CARE.......i've learned from your side.................She is guilty .....proof not needed.........GUILTY TIL SHE PROVES OTHER WISE.......

We are trying to learn.............from your side.......and it is your side.......we are working up to burning shit up when we don't agree..........we are trying there......but so far can't do it.

View attachment 369949

i DON'T CARE.......i've learned from your side.................She is guilty .....proof not needed.........GUILTY TIL SHE PROVES OTHER WISE.......

We are trying to learn.............from your side.......and it is your side.......we are working up to burning shit up when we don't agree..........we are trying there......but so far can't do it.

I know you don't care.

Fake but people think AOC is just dumb enough to do something like this, that's why its funny. :auiqs.jpg:

They'll never admit it, but they know they sold their soul to a buffoon. So all they can do at this point is attack.
I didn't .....I here to fuck with you guys..............Your side does this shit all the time.

Think we need to level the playing field and see how you like it..........hmm..........

Your side loves that so much...........So fraud where are we burning down the country..............oh yeah.....that's right....we aren't...

I didn't .....I here to fuck with you guys..............Your side does this shit all the time.

Think we need to level the playing field and see how you like it..........hmm..........

Your side loves that so much...........So fraud where are we burning down the country..............oh yeah.....that's right....we aren't...
Yeah, got it.

View attachment 369949

I know you don't care.

damn.........every once in a while you get something right...........not often.

You want a scooby snack or something........LMAO

View attachment 369949

I know you don't care.

"I really don't care" = Great new campaign slogan for the Rump -
He's looking for a new message. That one's perfect and Mel concurs!

_103856557_mediaitem103856553.jpg

Closed. This is fake news which a ten second Google search could have confirmed before creating this embarrassing thread and I say this as someone who unequivocally despises AOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back