AOC vaccinated for Kung Flu. Is she high risk?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Because some pigs are more equal than others, even if they do wear a skirt.

Could you imagine being romantically-involved with and having to live with that skank? It wouldn't take me long before I'd have to slap the living fuck out her, just for general purposes.

And then throw her clothes out into the street.

I'd inoculate her

See the source image

Why is this bubble headed idiot put in front of front line workers and those most vulnerable?

She is a congresswoman, travels far and wide in our country, and may pass on the covid virus or contract the virus. Good idea to innoculate all government officials. As a sidelight, she is a very intelligent individual whether you dislike her politics, color of skin, or religious affiliation. She could eat your type for lunch in any discussion and spit out the pits.

Why is this bubble headed idiot put in front of front line workers and those most vulnerable?

She is a congresswoman, travels far and wide in our country, and may pass on the covid virus or contract the virus. Good idea to innoculate all government officials. As a sidelight, she is a very intelligent individual whether you dislike her politics, color of skin, or religious affiliation. She could eat your type for lunch in any discussion and spit out the pits.
So much dumb packed into one post.

Simply amazing.

She said that the reason she got it was to encourage everyone else to get it as well, especially in light of all the misinformation that is currently going on about the virus. I still can't believe that some are stupid enough to think that the vaccine contains nanobots they inject into your body, and then use 5G to transmit to the nanobots to control the population.

Nope, sorry, but I believe it is safe, and when the VA calls me to come get vaccinated, I will be there bright and early.

She's a Marxist. Not unlike the type the CIA hunted down and killed in the jungles of El Salvador, Guatemala, and Nicaragua , back in the 70's.

Apparently they missed a few.

She's a Marxist. Not unlike the type the CIA hunted down and killed in the jungles of El Salvador, Guatemala, and Nicaragua , back in the 70's.

AOC's bio is interesting. She was born into an upper middle class family and initially raised in those environs, then Daddy died and thru bad luck her and her mom ended up back in some NYC ghetto. She persevered to end up where she is and will now take her resentments out on her personal 'Paradise Lost' Marxist crusade against America!

True story!

To encourage said front line workers, many of whom are hispanic, to get vaccinated.

Derp.

To encourage said front line workers, many of whom are hispanic, to get vaccinated.

Derp.

Most Hispanics do not really identify with her! Derp!!

Just when I think your stupidity has hit an all time high, you continually impress me. Your hatred of ALL things not Trump diminishes the ability to think rationally and logically.

The United States of America has a continuity of business (COB) protocol that they adhere to and members of congress are encouraged to take the vaccination.

Additionally, SCOTUS was also provided this, however, I do not see your trivial drivel regarding them.

Why not?

Derp.

that didn't occur to me but ya, that makes sense. i suppose obama shouldn't have gotten it either since he isn't like the other prez's who are encouraging americans to get the vaccine.... unlike donny who's probably afraid of needles.

Forum List

Back