AOC vaccinated for Kung Flu. Is she high risk?

Why is this bubble headed idiot put in front of front line workers and those most vulnerable?

She is a congresswoman, travels far and wide in our country, and may pass on the covid virus or contract the virus. Good idea to innoculate all government officials. As a sidelight, she is a very intelligent individual whether you dislike her politics, color of skin, or religious affiliation. She could eat your type for lunch in any discussion and spit out the pits.

She's a Marxist. Not unlike the type the CIA hunted down and killed in the jungles of El Salvador, Guatemala, and Nicaragua , back in the 70's.

Apparently they missed a few.
Why is this bubble headed idiot put in front of front line workers and those most vulnerable?

She is a congresswoman, travels far and wide in our country, and may pass on the covid virus or contract the virus. Good idea to innoculate all government officials. As a sidelight, she is a very intelligent individual whether you dislike her politics, color of skin, or religious affiliation. She could eat your type for lunch in any discussion and spit out the pits.

She's a Marxist. Not unlike the type the CIA hunted down and killed in the jungles of El Salvador, Guatemala, and Nicaragua , back in the 70's.

Apparently they missed a few.

AOC's bio is interesting. She was born into an upper middle class family and initially raised in those environs, then Daddy died and thru bad luck her and her mom ended up back in some NYC ghetto. She persevered to end up where she is and will now take her resentments out on her personal 'Paradise Lost' Marxist crusade against America!

True story!
An interesting saga you have created, and you are sure that she is resentful? My take is that, through perseverance, she has overcome a very difficult growing-up period and risen above the fray, and is now the bright and knowledgeable person she has strived to become. Do I agree with her politics?
Hell no but I have a lot of respect for her.

To encourage said front line workers, many of whom are hispanic, to get vaccinated.

Derp.

Most Hispanics do not really identify with her! Derp!!
Well that's a lie.

Just like the other democrat "elites in their own minds" she thinks she is more important than the common folks. Personally, I don't care--I'll donate my doses to her. Maybe she'll be adversely affected by the vaccine and just f***ing fade away.

To encourage said front line workers, many of whom are hispanic, to get vaccinated.

Derp.

Most Hispanics do not really identify with her! Derp!!
Well that's a lie.
How do you know it's a lie? Prove it Mister "I've got a crystal ball on how hispanics think"

Just like the other democrat "elites in their own minds" she thinks she is more important than the common folks. Personally, I don't care--I'll donate my doses to her. Maybe she'll be adversely affected by the vaccine and just f***ing fade away.

The only thing I'd donate to her is a load of my sperm. She's a breeder, nothing more.

The only thing I'd donate to her is a load of my sperm. She's a breeder, nothing more.

<pfffft> as if she would look in yer di-rection.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure.

She does have a purty mouth. LOL

sure.

I'd have that bitch drunk, down to her panties, and dancing on my dinner table in no time flat. Don't let that elitist attitude of hers fool you. It's all an act.

Much prettier when that lipstick gets smeared all over her face and she's gagging on a hot load, trying not to spit.

:laughing0301:

Last edited:

Derp.
So you think Hispanics are so fucking stupid they won't get vaccinated unless that Bubbleheaded Gerkin does?

uh - because she's a member of congress.

doy.
so, our servants should be placed above front line workers and the most vulnerable?

I wonder who’s granny will die cuz Bubblehead took her vaccine.
Are you gonna get vaccinated?
I have no idea WTF that has to do with this conversation, but yeah. Whenever it is widely available to anyone and everyone. I'm in no hurry.

sure.

I'd have that bitch drunk, down to her panties, and dancing on my dinner table in no time flat. Don't let that elitist attitude of hers fool you. It's all an act.

uh-huh. for all i know you're an incel. you sure do sound like it.

Just when I think your stupidity has hit an all time high, you continually impress me. Your hatred of ALL things not Trump diminishes the ability to think rationally and logically.

The United States of America has a continuity of business (COB) protocol that they adhere to and members of congress are encouraged to take the vaccination.

Additionally, SCOTUS was also provided this, however, I do not see your trivial drivel regarding them.

Why not?
So you think America would shut down if this 20 something idiot got ill for a few days?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA! :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg::cuckoo:

Let her join the 3000 first responders that got it too..and wound up sick. No, I don't want her to die. I just want her to retire so we are not subjected to her stupidity. So great! She got the shot!

Much prettier when that lipstick gets smeared all over her face and she's gagging on a hot load, trying not to spit.

:laughing0301:

omg.....ewwwwwwwwww

Derp.
So you think Hispanics are so fucking stupid they won't get vaccinated unless that Bubbleheaded Gerkin does?
The hispanics I know...and there are A LOT...think she's a dumbass and an embarrassment.

Forum List

Back