AP: Cohen Fearful of Being 'Fall Guy'

Witch hunt.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha m
No collusion?
Please state the day Bob Mueller shared his evidence with you dope.
Hilarious you repeat verbatim what this criminal prez regurgitates.
So, why no charges yet?

Mueller has the goods on Trump. What's he waiting on?

The Democrats can still impeach and remove Trump in the highly unlikely event that that take both houses of congress.
What’s Mueller waiting for?
He’s the consummate professional and is doing a thorough job. That takes time. I know you can’t relate to a consummate professional being a trump whore.

What’s Mueller waiting for?
He’s the consummate professional and is doing a thorough job. That takes time. I know you can’t relate to a consummate professional being a trump whore.
Maybe you misunderstood me. I am not a Trump lover. He served his purpose by keeping the bitch out of office. Impeach his ass.

That said, the "this takes time" line of bullshit suggests to me that this whole billion dollar investigation is going to result in a cum-stained dress.

I could be wrong.
:dunno:

The fact you’re talking about your president having to “ pardon himself” shows the deep deep shit he is in
Trump is not in deep shit...he ran into a deep state and will use any means necessary to thwart them... and his supporters will stand up and cheer...
He’s not in deep shit?
When was the last time a president’s lawyer office was raided?
He’s under a criminal investigation. The fact you don’t understand how serious that is shows just how fucking stupid you are.

Cohen has FIXED every illegal and dirty thing Trump has done while he was his lawyer.
A real estate tycoon in NY doing dirty business deals? I don't think so...maybe shady things will be found but that's it....he was being watched by every legal government agency in NY...are you kidding? He may be the cleanest man in America the way he was being closely watched in NY...
Plus Obama hated him...if he had any dirt on him he would have used it....dream on!

He’s not in deep shit?
He’s under a criminal investigation. The fact you don’t understand how serious that is shows just how fucking stupid you are
I'm stupid???? but it was you that didn't know that a president can pardon himself...

He’s not in deep shit?
He’s under a criminal investigation. The fact you don’t understand how serious that is shows just how fucking stupid you are
I'm stupid???? but it was you that didn't know that a president can pardon himself...
Quote me where I said that.
How do you know when a deplorable is lying?
He’s breathing.

33A34714-36DE-40C8-8B2C-342FCE0D9898.jpeg
Trump could be led out of the White House in handcuffs and his cult would still say,” This is a nothing burger. “

Cohen and Trump have a lot to be fearful of. Trump can't pardon his way out of this mess - because New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is also on the case...
The president can pardon himself...Bush senior did it before pardoning Caspar Weinberger...Trump can and will pardon Flynn and Manafort too if it becomes necessary....If you think it will hurt him you are very wrong....

no... he can't save his sorry butt from an impeachment.

which begs the question, what kind of lowlife powndscum are you and your ilk, that you would think that's ok?

He’s not in deep shit?
Yes you are stupid and woefully uniformed.

Opinion | No, Trump can’t pardon himself. The Constitution tells us so.
That is an opinion piece dummy and it's as wrong as you are...as long as the infraction is federally based which this is by having the NY FBI handle it any illegality they find can be pardoned by the President...even if it involves himself...

He’s not in deep shit?

So, WaPo says he can't, but Newsweek says what I have been saying...it's unclear.

Can Trump pardon himself or even get arrested?

WaPo has been masturbating to the thought of once again undoing an election. I doubt they will bring something to the table that is objective.

Hey, fuck the GOP. I hate those statist, do-nothing fucks. But, you are one gullible SOB if you believe that.

In the Senate, 24 Democrats are up for reelection, compared to 9 Republicans. Democrats need 17 seats to take control of the House. It's doable but far from the "deep do do" you suggest.

Democrats keep winning special elections. A ‘Blue Wave’ may be coming this fall - The Boston Globe

Dems won another special election in Florida yesterday.

no... he can't save his sorry butt from an impeachment.

which begs the question, what kind of lowlife powndscum are you and your ilk, that you would think that's ok?
Impeached for what? because you don't like him? His poll numbers are up 7 points by the way...

He’s not in deep shit?

That is an opinion piece dummy and it's as wrong as you are...as long as the infraction is federally based which this is by having the NY FBI handle it any illegality they find can be pardoned by the President...even if it involves himself...

that's false, but it's not worth the time to explain it to uneducated, uninformed trumptards.

Forum List

Back