AP Poll: Americans prioritize religious liberties over gay marriage by wide margin

Righteous Folk should not be forced to interact with the WIcked - sexual deviants and perverts - homosexuals - in either private or public life.
And yet religious folks quite happily interact with the wicked sexual deviants and perverts in their own churches. They even take communion from them.

Yes, all sinners are welcome in a church if they are there to repent. Your confusion seems to be that sinners must be allowed in a church in order to redact the faith and tailor it to make the sin consuming them, a virtue instead...and thereafter to force all other of the faithful to bow to the sin as a false God and edict.

Nobody is forcing homosexuals to ditch their faith to become Christian. However, homosexuals are trying to force Christians to ditch their faith to become part of the homosexual sin.

At this point, completely irrelvent.
Gay marriage is legal in all 50 states now. Nothing you guys can do about it.

Actually, a person could bring legal action to force a Rehearing of the case based on the fact that it was done illegally for two reasons:

1. Justices Ginsburg and Kagan displayed arrogant and irrefutable bias towards one set of litigants before the case was heard. Therefore the Hearing was not an unbiased tribunal, which is forbidden by law (Caperton v Massey Coal 2009)

2. The Opinion established an unworkable and unwieldly/unfair/unequal description of law added to the US Constitution which makes a special class out of just some of the Court's favorite deviant sex behaviors, but not others, to "have special protections and access".
a. That is an illegitimate law because it treats different minority/repugnant to majority sex behaviors arbitrarily different.

b. The Court may not make up new parts to the US Constitution. For the first time ever, behaviors have escaped majority regulation. This violates the Constitution at its core.

Last edited:
I'm all for religious liberty and gay rights. The two can both be accomplished.

What's the problem?

Kondor doesn't even want to interact with gay people. They have cooties!
Well Condor makes a nice bigot-sideline. But the point of fact is that Christians are not trying to force homosexuals to practice Christianity. But homosexuals are trying to force Christians to practice promotion of the cult of LGBT.

Since both are about religious practices, or religiously practiced sex acts as a lifestyle, the equivalent to homosexuals forcing Christians to bake "gay wedding' cakes would be Christians trying to legally force homosexuals to take communiion and renounce homosexuality.

What's the problem?

Well Condor makes a nice bigot-sideline. But the point of fact is that Christians are not trying to force homosexuals to practice Christianity. But homosexuals are trying to force Christians to practice promotion of the cult of LGBT.

If you knew how little respect I have for you....and how I find your contribution to these forums to be totally negative in every way, you might decide not to attempt to have a discussion with me. Think of me as someone who looks down on you and gives you no more thought than what it takes to tell you that.

What's the problem?

If you knew how little respect I have for you....and how I find your contribution to these forums to be totally negative in every way, you might decide not to attempt to have a discussion with me. Think of me as someone who looks down on you and gives you no more thought than what it takes to tell you that.

Which is why I didn't even bother to correct Sil's mindless errors.

Forum List

Back