AP Poll: Americans prioritize religious liberties over gay marriage by wide margin

...15,500 transgender Americans put their lives on the line...
Ah, another Drama Queen checking in...

1. the 15K number was pulled out of somebody's arse... probably one packed too tightly

2. it seems highly unlikely that the Pervert-in-Question ever comes anywhere near a shot fired in anger

3. freaks have, indeed, infiltrated our Armed Forces

...so that you can have the freedom to be an ignorant religious bigot!...
1. I put in my own share of time to earn the right to hold any particular religious belief(s)

2. I'm not particularly religious, myself

3. It is not bigotry to identity sexual deviancy and perversion (homosexuality) as sexual deviancy and perversion

...They are the ones who are fighting for your "religious liberties" and yet you repay them with your lies and perverted beliefs.
1. the vast numbers of my countrymen in uniform who are not such freaks and deviants and perverts are the ones fighting for me

2. I repay them by supporting a live-and-let-live policy with respect to whatever perversity they engage-in behind closed doors.

3. I tell no lies - homosexuals are sexual deviants and perverts

4. I practice nor adhere to no perversion, and it is not perversion to identify and call-out such sexual deviancy and perversion

Now, if you're all through with your Liberal Vomit Festival... go dry-hump somebody else's leg for a while, Spot.
...15,500 transgender Americans put their lives on the line...

1. the 15K number was pulled out of somebody's arse... probably one packed too tightly

2. it seems highly unlikely that the Pervert-in-Question ever comes anywhere near a shot fired in anger

...so that you can have the freedom to be an ignorant religious bigot!...
1. I put in my own share of time to earn the right to hold any particular religious belief(s)

3. It is not bigotry to identity sexual deviancy and perversion (homosexuality) as sexual deviancy and perversion

...They are the ones who are fighting for your "religious liberties" and yet you repay them with your lies and perverted beliefs.
1. the vast numbers of my countrymen in uniform who are not such freaks and deviants and perverts are the ones fighting for me

2. I repay them by supporting a live-and-let-live policy with respect to whatever perversity they engage-in behind closed doors.

4. I practice nor adhere to no perversion, and it is not perversion to identify and call-out such sexual deviancy and perversion

Now, if you're all through with your Liberal Vomit Festival... go dry-hump somebody else's leg for a while, Spot.

You aren't a pervert at all? I know conservatives that think oral is perverted. How many guys have banged women in the ass? Isn't that perverted? How about 3somes? So no one cares what you think is perverted except of course what is illegal in our secular society.

Get what I'm saying bro? You aren't the sex police. You don't like lesbians I say youre a pussy bra.
Calm yourself, Shirley, before you soil your panties.

If you can't discuss the topic without resorting to personal attacks, simply because your opponent's opinion differs from yours, then you're basically a waste of good oxygen.

Ironic since you posted these personal attacks earlier!

Does that make you a waste of good oxygen too? :rofl:

One rule for you and another for everyone else is just so typical of hypocrites like you with the perverted belief that religion overrules science.

No matter what the OP poll says this nation is leaving you behind and moving towards ensuring that everyone is actually equal under the law of the land.
I"m sure you thought that all of the above was clever in some way.

Perhaps it's time to leave you to wallow in that delusion.

In all probability, we will begin to see some serious attention to all of this, after January 20, 2017, once we have a Republican House, a Republican Senate, and a Republican President - all of them twisting the arms of the Supreme Court, and poised to appoint more Conservatives there, as well, as attrition takes its toll.

This war isn't over... it's only begun... and your adversaries are in it for the long haul... so, enjoy your largess while it lasts, because it won't.

Rofl.gif

Ironic given your delusions about owning Congress and the Whitehouse.

That you are deluded enough to believe that this is a "war" says volumes too.

But most telling is that you were exposed yet again as a lying hypocrite and lack the honesty and integrity to admit that your own words took you down.

You have zero credibility on the OP topic so you might as well run along and play with yourself.

...So you lacked the courage to watch the link...
No, I lacked the interest to watch the link.

...and therefore you are ignorant of the fact that he regularly patrolled outside the wire in Afghanistan...
I really don't give a rat's ass.

...And since you lack the integrity to honor those who wear the uniform and protect your freedom you have just destroyed your own credibility...
By that, you mean that I choose not to care about a one-in-ten-thousand Freak of Nature who happens to wear a uniform and was serving in a war zone.

Given that I possess the integrity to honor the other 9,999 who wear a uniform and serve in a war zone, my credibility remains intact.

...Thank you for disqualifying yourself from any further meaningful contributions to this OP topic.
You're a petulant child in grown-up's clothing, trying to pull-off 5th-grade after-school debate club tactic, and it didn't work.

Next time, don't get your panties in such a bunch, and think before you open your big mouth.

An opposing or hostile opinion on a particular matter is not indicative of a lack of honor or integrity or credibility.

But you knew that, before you wrote what you did, didn't you?

Yet another puerile post exposing your dishonesty and lack of integrity which is so common amongst those who are unamerican enough to deny gays their equal rights under the law.
Oh, cry me a friggin' river, sweet-cakes... puh-leeeez!

You aren't a pervert at all? I know conservatives that think oral is perverted. How many guys have banged women in the ass? Isn't that perverted? How about 3somes? So no one cares what you think is perverted except of course what is illegal in our secular society.

Get what I'm saying bro? You aren't the sex police. You don't like lesbians I say youre a pussy bra.

If you can't discuss the topic without resorting to personal attacks, simply because your opponent's opinion differs from yours, then you're basically a waste of good oxygen.

One rule for you and another for everyone else is just so typical of hypocrites like you with the perverted belief that religion overrules science.

No matter what the OP poll says this nation is leaving you behind and moving towards ensuring that everyone is actually equal under the law of the land.

In all probability, we will begin to see some serious attention to all of this, after January 20, 2017, once we have a Republican House, a Republican Senate, and a Republican President - all of them twisting the arms of the Supreme Court, and poised to appoint more Conservatives there, as well, as attrition takes its toll.

This war isn't over... it's only begun... and your adversaries are in it for the long haul... so, enjoy your largess while it lasts, because it won't.

Rofl.gif

But most telling is that you were exposed yet again as a lying hypocrite and lack the honesty and integrity to admit that your own words took you down.

You have zero credibility on the OP topic so you might as well run along and play with yourself.
Like that one, do ya?

Keep it... it's yours... no extra charge... all part of the friendly service.

As to the silly, foolish conclusions that you pretend to draw from the exchange, well... 'silly' and 'foolish' will serve well enough as descriptors, in this case.

As to credibility... yes... you Gay Rights types are really big on trying to discredit others... and to resort to name-calling first, rather than as a counter.

Pfffffttttt... not exactly impressive, there... and if that's the best you've got, well...

Rofl.gif

Like that one, do ya?

As to the silly, foolish conclusions that you pretend to draw from the exchange, well... 'silly' and 'foolish' will serve well enough as descriptors, in this case.

As to credibility... yes... you Gay Rights types are really big on trying to discredit others... and to resort to name-calling first, rather than as a counter.

Pfffffttttt... not exactly impressive, there... and if that's the best you've got, well...

More irony from the deluded old man who believes in superstitions.

Fortunately the demographics are against dinosaurs like you.

The next generation will put your ranting out with the garbage and get on with living better lives without your kind around any longer.

Gays will be treated equally because unamerican fools like you won't be screeching your superstitious nonsense any longer.

And yes, even religious organizations will be sanctifying gay marriages because some of them have already seen the writing on the wall.

You are just howling at the moon because you are an ineffectual old fossil with nothing of value to offer to the nation.

What is like to see life passing you by and leaving you to become the dust of history?

Rofl.gif

Like that one, do ya?

The next generation will put your ranting out with the garbage and get on with living better lives without your kind around any longer.

Gays will be treated equally because unamerican fools like you won't be screeching your superstitious nonsense any longer.

And yes, even religious organizations will be sanctifying gay marriages because some of them have already seen the writing on the wall.

You are just howling at the moon because you are an ineffectual old fossil with nothing of value to offer to the nation.

What is like to see life passing you by and leaving you to become the dust of history?
You tell 'em, junior...
tongue_smile.gif

Nothing more perverted than believing superstitions that have been exposed by science.

Reader, do you see how pervasive Perversion is?

Understand that "Perversion" does not speak merely to the deviant sexual behavior. "Perversion" speaks to the whole of the reasoning which justifies the behavior.

In the above Perversion, we find the Pervert professing its' belief' that the sexual standard, in place throughout the ENTIRE SOPE OF HUMAN EXISTENCE; presenting the fundamental DESIGN of humanity... is merely a SUPERSTITION!

Understand that what you're witnessing there is a PERVERSION OF THE FUNDAMENTAL UNDERSTANDING OF REALITY... it is a LIE.

A Lie that the Pervert is incapable of discerning, because its own subjective need is such that it simply cannot bear to recognize the truth that otherwise identifies it as such.

And that is why for 99.99999999~% of human existence, such individuals have been culled from the public at large and either destroyed, or set into isolation.

And that is because to believe a LIE is LITERALLY: DESTRUCTIVE... and destruction runs counter to the biological imperative.

Do you SEE how simple this is?

If it isn't meant to be they'll go extinct. But like us left handers they keep on being born.

Gays are god s way of controlling overpopulation and orphans.

I couldn't agree more. Sexual deviancy is God's way of culling the herd of the less desirable genes.

Which is our first clue in the certainty that normalizing it, is a really BAD IDEA!
They use to force left handed children to write right handed. We know now that's wrong to do. Do you deny that too?

And If being gay wasn't natural other animals wouldn't do it but they do. We use to not know that too. Do you still not know that?

And why don't gays and left handed people go extinct? We just keep on being born this way.

Christians and Muslims need to learn how to be nicer people and learn empathy. Plus get smarter. Unfortunately being born into a nice life makes some people ignorant.

Last edited:

Rofl.gif

Like that one, do ya?

Every old generation thinks the world is coming to an end.

You know what we need? A war but we send white Christian tough guys age 30-60 to go fight Isis and al queda. If you served in Nam you are exempt. But we could save a lot of money on social security if a lot of those old dudes didn't come home. Anyone who talks tough about Iran or shit about how Obama's handling the Quagmire bush created. We know who they are too they go to church watch fox donate to GOP. Plus they will volunteer they're so patriotic.

...The American people are becoming younger, more tolerant and far more enlightened than the ossified, stubborn and repressive homophobes...
You sound very young and naive in the above.

...Perhaps you should understand that and let the American people define the ideal rather than impose an archaic ideal that serves only to repress and retreat from the reality we are all living in...
Righteousness and Wickedness are now passing fads nor are they archaic ideals.

And, letting the American People define the Ideal is exactly what I - and many millions of your other fellow countrymen - are doing.

We are merely making our own contribution to that generations-long and broader national conversation.

...As homosexuality poses no threat to you, your property, your personal relationships, perhaps you should adhere to the principle that you tout, but fail to adhere; live and let live...
Wickedness, licentious and degeneracy impacts society at-large and therefore affects everyone.

...You've got the 'live' part down. Now, work on the 'let live' part.
No problem.

Other than shunning sexual deviants and perverts - including homosexuals.
There were gay monkey or pre humans 2 million years ago there were gays 2000 years ago and there will always be.

What do you suggest we do with the good ones who want to take care of the bastards you breeders have but won't take care of.

Funny Christians cry about gays adopting but don't save those kids from those supposed perverts are doing that you devils won't even do. These gay parents are going to heaven before you. Lol

I just realized something. All the time religious people ask me why I attacked and hate religion so much. All you have to do is look at the title of this thread to understand why I don't like people being religious. It makes them stupid. You don't even understand a manipulative survey because if they understood the question they wouldn't side with their religious liberty over gay marriage they would side with the constitution and a secular decision that didn't favor their religion. Because otherwise would they like it if Muslim law were to say that Christians can't be married? should we ban Christian marriages because it bothers Muslim? No. Muslims get to marry Christians get to married and sorry but so do gays now.

Religion does not make people stupid. The stupid is there before, after or in the absence of religion.

In my church, the minister has never admonished the congregation to shun, belittle, dismiss, demonize, discriminate, hate, fear or be suspicious of homosexuals. In my Christian Faith, we are told to love our neighbor, to not cast the first stone if we are, indeed, sinners ourselves, to not judge lest we be judged.

All this anti-homosexual hatred from the pulpit is a recent phenomena beginning just as the marriage equality debate was coming to a head. So it appears to me, at least, that some Christians are using a beautiful, loving faith to serve a very bad purpose. And that seems to be more sinful than a committed homosexual couple joining their lives and fortunes together in matrimony.

But, compounding the use of a faith to serve a bad purpose, these same Christians are using a good law to a bad purpose. They claim that their first amendment rights gives them legal cover to discriminate against their fellow American citizens in commerce. And that seems to be counter to the principles of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness our nation was founded upon. It seems to twist the constitution into a document that approves of the denial of rights for some while providing legal cover to a few bigots.

Using faith as a blunt instrument to perpetuate hated is not what faith is intended for. Using an amendment that guarantees freedom to bludgeon minorities and the different is not what the constitution was intended for.

When we consider the vocabulary of these bigoted Christians, it is clear that they are over playing the 'victim' card. They are being 'attacked' and 'forced' to do business with homosexuals. And what are these attacks? Homosexual customers are coming into shops and stores with cash in hand. They are coming as paying customers expecting the same high level of service that motivated them to deal with that particular merchant.

When they are denied service based solely on who they are, they are rightfully upset. They endured a level of humiliation from the merchant that they do not deserve, that no American citizen deserves. This type of discrimination should have fallen away after the last round of bigotry ruled the Deep South under the infamous Jim Crow laws. But traditions die slowly and ignorance is immortal.

And now, that bigotry and ignorance is part and parcel of the ecclesiastical dogma preached in some churches that cling to stereotypes rather than truth, hatred rather than love, intolerance rather than acceptance. One has to wonder what attracts people to such churches? It can't be the promise of Christian love.

You leave out one key component.

Homosexuality is wrong... it is wicked... it is evil... it is unnatural... it is to be shunned.

As has been the case in this very country until just recently - as well as most of the rest of the world.

Until Liberal-leaning activist jurists decided to throw morality and righteousness out the window under the guise of re-interpreting the Constitution to suit their agenda.

You make a sweet, reasonable and cogent case - nolo contendere.

It's a damned shame that such a keen-edged performance is served-up on behalf of degenerates and libertines and wickedness.

Churches that condone homosexuality are not particularly loving and forgiving and tolerant.

Merely far more worldly and far less moral and weak...

Blowing with the prevailing winds and taking the path of least resistance - now lacking the courage to sustain their former and far more righteous position.

Churches that continue to condemn homosexuality merely sustain the ages-old and time-honored and righteous position against such filth and deviancy and perversion.

It is not 'progress' to cave into the demands of perversion and wickedness.

It is degeneracy and appeasement and lemming-like behavior.

A damned fine try, this last bit, but...

No sale.

Nothing more perverted than believing superstitions that have been exposed by science.

Understand that "Perversion" does not speak merely to the deviant sexual behavior. "Perversion" speaks to the whole of the reasoning which justifies the behavior.

In the above Perversion, we find the Pervert professing its' belief' that the sexual standard, in place throughout the ENTIRE SOPE OF HUMAN EXISTENCE; presenting the fundamental DESIGN of humanity... is merely a SUPERSTITION!

Understand that what you're witnessing there is a PERVERSION OF THE FUNDAMENTAL UNDERSTANDING OF REALITY... it is a LIE.

A Lie that the Pervert is incapable of discerning, because its own subjective need is such that it simply cannot bear to recognize the truth that otherwise identifies it as such.

And that is why for 99.99999999~% of human existence, such individuals have been culled from the public at large and either destroyed, or set into isolation.

And that is because to believe a LIE is LITERALLY: DESTRUCTIVE... and destruction runs counter to the biological imperative.

If it isn't meant to be they'll go extinct. But like us left handers they keep on being born.

I couldn't agree more. Sexual deviancy is God's way of culling the herd of the less desirable genes.

Which is our first clue in the certainty that normalizing it, is a really BAD IDEA!
They use to force left handed children to write right handed. We know now that's wrong to do. Do you deny that too?

And If being gay wasn't natural other animals wouldn't do it but they do. We use to not know that too. Do you still not know that?

And why don't gays and left handed people go extinct? We just keep on being born this way.

Christians and Muslims need to learn how to be nicer people and learn empathy. Plus get smarter. Unfortunately being born into a nice life makes some people ignorant.

Yes... because dominate hand is a critical function to humanity.

Reader, this is how foolish the Degenerate Cult is... .

I just realized something. All the time religious people ask me why I attacked and hate religion so much.

LOL! You attack religion because religion holds you accountable for your perversion.

There's nothing even remotely curious about it.

I just realized something. All the time religious people ask me why I attacked and hate religion so much.

LOL! You attack religion because religion holds you accountable for your perversion.

There's nothing even remotely curious about it.
What do you care what Mormons Jews Muslims think, right? Now you know how I feel about what religions hold me to.

I asked the Catholic church one thing don't molest boys and they didn't care if I held them accountable.

And by the way, why you getting personal? Can't rationally defend your mythical God?

Yes... because dominate hand is a critical function to humanity.

Reader, this is how foolish the Degenerate Cult is... .
What's so important about having us left handers around? It use to be helpful in combat but we should have gone extinct by now but we continue to be born.

And stop talking to the reader you sound dumb. Your point is empty so you throw in some crap.

You leave out one key component.

Homosexuality is wrong... it is wicked... it is evil... it is unnatural... it is to be shunned.

As has been the case in this very country until just recently - as well as most of the rest of the world.

Until Liberal-leaning activist jurists decided to throw morality and righteousness out the window under the guise of re-interpreting the Constitution to suit their agenda.

You make a sweet, reasonable and cogent case - nolo contendere.

It's a damned shame that such a keen-edged performance is served-up on behalf of degenerates and libertines and wickedness.

Churches that condone homosexuality are not particularly loving and forgiving and tolerant.

Merely far more worldly and far less moral and weak...

Blowing with the prevailing winds and taking the path of least resistance - now lacking the courage to sustain their former and far more righteous position.

Churches that continue to condemn homosexuality merely sustain the ages-old and time-honored and righteous position against such filth and deviancy and perversion.

It is not 'progress' to cave into the demands of perversion and wickedness.

It is degeneracy and appeasement and lemming-like behavior.

A damned fine try, this last bit, but...

No sale.
The guy who played in lord of the rings and xmen would have been arrested in England a few decades ago. Now him and Elton John have been knighted. Times are changing your religion better adapt or go under.

We know it'll adapt. Think of how we were 500 years ago.

In the future we will greet each other with handjobs.

Sick, depraved, filthy, unclean, sinful, sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals) don't have cooties.

They have a sickness, of the soul.

The fewer the interactions, the less chance that the pestilence will undermine society.

Guy, your life isn't miserable because gays can be out in the open.

Your life is miserable because the rich are screwing you.

Forum List

Back