AP Poll: Americans prioritize religious liberties over gay marriage by wide margin

Really doesn't matter what the majority want. Seen it with segregation,homosexual "marriage",gun rights,abortion etc etc etc...a TINY elite group of people control things and always will. They own the media who pushes a certain view point until its well accepted,except for us evvvvilllll racissss biggggoottttssss.To take this country back to SANITY would take force of arms something the sheeple are not up for YET.Maybe never I don't really know.

Really doesn't matter what the majority want. Seen it with segregation,homosexual "marriage",gun rights,abortion etc etc etc...a TINY elite group of people control things and always will. They own the media who pushes a certain view point until its well accepted,except for us evvvvilllll racissss biggggoottttssss.To take this country back to SANITY would take force of arms something the sheeple are not up for YET.Maybe never I don't really know.
Nonsense.

The problem is the extreme social right that has misappropriated the GOP, and the sane, mainstream republicans who lack the will or courage to take their party back from social conservatives.

Nonsense.

The problem is the extreme social right that has misappropriated the GOP, and the sane, mainstream republicans who lack the will or courage to take their party back from social conservatives.
The extreme Social Right has an over inflated and self righteous view of themselves. Social mores evolve and always in favor of greater diversity and personal freedom. Except, of course, as a matter of fashion. See the Victorian Era.

But that took a monarchy and loyal, somewhat obsequious subjects. That time is too long passed to be effective in contemporary American society.

Nonsense.

I am listening to an extreme left cultural marxist liberal.The NORMAL people of America don't matter its a "game" to the cultural marxists to see what is the most depraved,sickening,vile act they can "legalize" and "normalize" is.

Nonsense.

The extreme Social Right has an over inflated and self righteous view of themselves. Social mores evolve and always in favor of greater diversity and personal freedom. Except, of course, as a matter of fashion. See the Victorian Era.

But that took a monarchy and loyal, somewhat obsequious subjects. That time is too long passed to be effective in contemporary American society.
…greater diversity and personal freedom that frighten social conservatives and others on the reactionary right.

And when fear is conjoined with ignorance it soon becomes hate, the type of hate that manifest in the social right, the hate that motivates the enactment of measures designed to deny women their right to privacy, gay Americans their due process rights, and to seeks to codify religious dogma into secular law in violation of the First Amendment.

Nonsense.

I am listening to an extreme left cultural marxist liberal.The NORMAL people of America don't matter its a "game" to the cultural marxists to see what is the most depraved,sickening,vile act they can "legalize" and "normalize" is.
You’re not ‘listening’ at all – you’re only exhibiting your ignorance and stupidity common to those with a closed mind and afraid of diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty.

Nonsense.

You’re not ‘listening’ at all – you’re only exhibiting your ignorance and stupidity common to those with a closed mind and afraid of diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty.
AKA Less White People,Less Normal families,more perversion and more non whites. I know YOUR kinds idea of "diversity and freedom".

...You would find satisfaction in repressing not only the rights of your fellow Americans who happen to be homosexual (which is not a criminal offense, by the way) but the identities and self esteem of them as well?...
I also condone disenfranchising pedophiles and bestiality and necrophilia types, alongside the particular sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals) at-issue here.

I really don't give a rat's ass about the identity and self-esteem of such sexual deviants and perverts.

...By what authority? Where does such power come from?...
Such power emanates from The People, if, in their wisdom, they ultimately decide to revert to a more righteous and sane policy.

...How would such repression take place?...
Modifying US law (pick a level, any level) to recognize homosexuality as degenerate and undesirable and wiping-away every vestige of gay marriage and even civil unions.

...What specific punishments would you accept as an American?
No 'punishments' needed - merely wiping-away the legal gains of the Gay Mafia over the past few years.

The 3% cannot hold the 97% in thrall forever.

Man-oh-man, but that's gonna be a Fun Day, if it ever comes.

...You would find satisfaction in repressing not only the rights of your fellow Americans who happen to be homosexual (which is not a criminal offense, by the way) but the identities and self esteem of them as well?...
I also condone disenfranchising pedophiles and bestiality and necrophilia types, alongside the particular sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals) at-issue here.

I really don't give a rat's ass about the identity and self-esteem of such sexual deviants and perverts.

...By what authority? Where does such power come from?...
Such power emanates from The People, if, in their wisdom, they ultimately decide to revert to a more righteous and sane policy.

...How would such repression take place?...
Modifying US law (pick a level, any level) to recognize homosexuality as degenerate and undesirable and wiping-away every vestige of gay marriage and even civil unions.

...What specific punishments would you accept as an American?
No 'punishments' needed - merely wiping-away the legal gains of the Gay Mafia over the past few years.

The 3% cannot hold the 97% in thrall forever.

Man-oh-man, but that's gonna be a Fun Day, if it ever comes.
So you want repression by way of legislation. You want to legislate morality. You want your particular moral code imposed upon all of America. What if a moral code more tolerant than your own is imposed? Would you object?

You make a couple assumptions that will have to be verified before you start using government to tell people how to live their lives. First, you assume that all heterosexuals agree with your variety of intolerance. That's all together wrong. I am a heterosexual and I disagree that the rights of my fellow American citizens should be eroded. You claim that the "97%" should dictate rights and privileges to 3% of the citizenry. What's wrong with rights for 199% of Americans?

You claim that homosexuality is analogous to bestiality, necrophilia and pedophilia. Can you prove that, or are you arguing from anecdotal evidence? Should anecdotal evidence be sufficient to deny rights to American citizens? Have you access to any peer reviewed studies proving your assertions?

You say it's a fun day whenever rights are eroded for American citizens. Do you consider yourself to be a Conservative? How can you justify government edicts dictating how two consenting adults should behave while you, as a Conservative complain about big intrusive government?

...You say it's a fun day whenever rights are eroded for American citizens...
No...

It will be a Fun Day, if and when sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals) lose the legal gains that their tactics and sympathizers have imposed upon an unwilling America.

No...

It will be a Fun Day, if and when sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals) lose the legal gains that their tactics and sympathizers have imposed upon an unwilling America.
You mean 'an unwilling you', for you do not speak for all Americans. We're far more tolerant and respectful of human rights than you appear to be.

I think this is a good place to again remind ppl that serial killers are without exception sexual deviants, as are homosexuals.

I think this is a good place to remind people that serial killers are without exception, are sexual deviants, just like koshergril.

I'm all for religious liberty and gay rights. The two can both be accomplished.

What's the problem?

Kondor doesn't even want to interact with gay people. They have cooties!
Sick, depraved, filthy, unclean, sinful, sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals) don't have cooties.

They have a sickness, of the soul.

The fewer the interactions, the less chance that the pestilence will undermine society.
Enjoy that cave.
No need.

The (metaphorical, spiritual, legal) war between the 3% and the 97% has just begun.

The 3% will not triumph in the end.

Momentary legal-reverses to the 97% notwithstanding.

Hell, we may see the beginnings of a 'Market Correction' soon after January 20, 2017.

In any event, we'll know soon enough.

The Constitution protects individuals from the tyranny of the majority.

Oh, and no, you are not 97% of the population and millions of gays are your fellow Christians.

No...

You mean 'an unwilling you', for you do not speak for all Americans. We're far more tolerant and respectful of human rights than you appear to be.
Oh, I'm as tolerant and respectful of human rights as most folks - I just don't extend legitimacy and acceptance to sexual deviants and perverts (a.k.a. homosexuals).

No...

And just how, exactly, do you think such a thing would come about?
Who knows - some Constitutional sleight-of-hand, of one kind or another, once favorable conditions attain.

No...

I know...that's a thought that keeps me going. Judgement.

It is clear that judging other people is what keeps you going.
Sexual deviancy and perversion were condemned by Mankind at-large thousand
I'm all for religious liberty and gay rights. The two can both be accomplished.

What's the problem?

Kondor doesn't even want to interact with gay people. They have cooties!
Sick, depraved, filthy, unclean, sinful, sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals) don't have cooties.

They have a sickness, of the soul.

The fewer the interactions, the less chance that the pestilence will undermine society.
Enjoy that cave.
No need.

The (metaphorical, spiritual, legal) war between the 3% and the 97% has just begun.

The 3% will not triumph in the end.

Momentary legal-reverses to the 97% notwithstanding.

Hell, we may see the beginnings of a 'Market Correction' soon after January 20, 2017.

In any event, we'll know soon enough.

The Constitution protects individuals from the tyranny of the majority...
1. the Constitution is not a suicide pact - on the micro OR the micro level

2. the Constitution does not protect pedophiles and bestiality types (yet)

3. the Constitution has not protected these sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals) until it was re-interpreted to do so.

4. what has been re-interpreted can be re-interpreted again, once more favorable conditions attain

...Oh, and no, you are not 97% of the population...
Really?

And here I thought LGBT abominations represented only 3$ of the population.

Perhaps thee's another closet percentage point or two lurking-about in the shadows?

...and millions of gays are your fellow Christians.
No, they aren't.

Forum List

Back