AP Poll: Americans prioritize religious liberties over gay marriage by wide margin

...15,500 transgender Americans put their lives on the line...
Ah, another Drama Queen checking in...

1. the 15K number was pulled out of somebody's arse... probably one packed too tightly

2. it seems highly unlikely that the Pervert-in-Question ever comes anywhere near a shot fired in anger

3. freaks have, indeed, infiltrated our Armed Forces

...so that you can have the freedom to be an ignorant religious bigot!...
1. I put in my own share of time to earn the right to hold any particular religious belief(s)

2. I'm not particularly religious, myself

3. It is not bigotry to identity sexual deviancy and perversion (homosexuality) as sexual deviancy and perversion

...They are the ones who are fighting for your "religious liberties" and yet you repay them with your lies and perverted beliefs.
1. the vast numbers of my countrymen in uniform who are not such freaks and deviants and perverts are the ones fighting for me

2. I repay them by supporting a live-and-let-live policy with respect to whatever perversity they engage-in behind closed doors.

3. I tell no lies - homosexuals are sexual deviants and perverts

4. I practice nor adhere to no perversion, and it is not perversion to identify and call-out such sexual deviancy and perversion

Now, if you're all through with your Liberal Vomit Festival... go dry-hump somebody else's leg for a while, Spot.

It amazes me gays want to belong to Christianity rather than seeing it for what it is. Man made delusions.
True.

Then again, so many of them have another God nowadays, anyway...

obama-easter-island.png

Still more man-made delusion...
tongue_smile.gif
First of all at least he's real. Better worship something that's real than imaginary. Secondly gays tend to be conservative socially and economically other than the butt sex thing. When you stop using what people do in the privacy of their home as a political football gays will start voting Republican again. Haven't heard from the Log Cabin Republicans in quite some time
Who gives a shit what these perverts do behind closed doors.

It's what they do in public life - and what normal folks are being forced to put up with and legitimize - that is at-issue.

And, of course, who really gives a shit about the Gay Vote?

They'll still be voting Democrat a hundred years from now, no matter how low the Republicans sink to try to match the Democrats' faux moral equivalencies.

1. the 15K number was pulled out of somebody's arse... probably one packed too tightly

2. it seems highly unlikely that the Pervert-in-Question ever comes anywhere near a shot fired in anger

1. I put in my own share of time to earn the right to hold any particular religious belief(s)

3. It is not bigotry to identity sexual deviancy and perversion (homosexuality) as sexual deviancy and perversion

...They are the ones who are fighting for your "religious liberties" and yet you repay them with your lies and perverted beliefs.
1. the vast numbers of my countrymen in uniform who are not such freaks and deviants and perverts are the ones fighting for me

2. I repay them by supporting a live-and-let-live policy with respect to whatever perversity they engage-in behind closed doors.

4. I practice nor adhere to no perversion, and it is not perversion to identify and call-out such sexual deviancy and perversion

Now, if you're all through with your Liberal Vomit Festival... go dry-hump somebody else's leg for a while, Spot.
Tell us more about that "live and let live" crap you champion!

I realize that science is a sticky wicket for most Conservatives. Science presents facts that fly in the face of Conservative....I guess I'll call it 'ethics'. Science tells us that mankind was not placed here on earth fully formed like a planted plant. Science explains to us how man can and does screw up the environment with pollution. And science tells us that homosexuality is not a perversion, but a sexual behavior that happens universally among adults. Homosexuality cannot be conflated with necrophilia, bestiality and pedophilia. But that's science for ya! A tough thing for Conservatives to wrap their ossified heads around.

I realize that science is a sticky wicket for most Conservatives. Science presents facts that fly in the face of Conservative....I guess I'll call it 'ethics'. Science tells us that mankind was not placed here on earth fully formed like a planted plant. Science explains to us how man can and does screw up the environment with pollution. And science tells us that homosexuality is not a perversion, but a sexual behavior that happens universally among adults. Homosexuality cannot be conflated with necrophilia, bestiality and pedophilia. But that's science for ya! A tough thing for Conservatives to wrap their ossified heads around.
Yes... we all understand that Homo Harpies would have us believe that homosexuality is not sexual deviancy and perversion... even though they're wrong.

Yes... we all understand that Homo Harpies would have us believe that homosexuality is not sexual deviancy and perversion... even though they're wrong.
And the great Conservative tradition of dismissing science continues unabated! Ah! Willful ignorance! Just the type of thinking that inspires nothing.

...And the great Conservative tradition of dismissing science continues unabated! Ah! Willful ignorance! Just the type of thinking that inspires nothing.
It's ot a matter of ignoring science.

It's a matter of siding with Righteousness over Wickedness.

You aren't a pervert at all? I know conservatives that think oral is perverted. How many guys have banged women in the ass? Isn't that perverted? How about 3somes? So no one cares what you think is perverted except of course what is illegal in our secular society.

Get what I'm saying bro? You aren't the sex police. You don't like lesbians I say youre a pussy bra.

The anti-Christian nuts truly are a minority:

"Overall, if there’s a conflict, a majority of those questioned think religious liberties should win out over gay rights, according to the poll. While 39 percent said it’s more important for the government to protect gay rights, 56 percent said protection of religious liberties should take precedence."

"59 percent of the poll respondents said wedding-related businesses with religious objections should be allowed to refuse service to gay and lesbian couples."

Trying to force Christians to serve you isn't going to go well.

AP Poll Americans prioritize religious liberties over gay marriage by wide margin Hot Air

Yes... it simply proves that the Pre-Licensing of Degeneracy by the newly formed Supreme Legislature, was a LIE!

What are you being forced to put up with
It amazes me gays want to belong to Christianity rather than seeing it for what it is. Man made delusions.
True.

Then again, so many of them have another God nowadays, anyway...

obama-easter-island.png

Still more man-made delusion...
tongue_smile.gif
First of all at least he's real. Better worship something that's real than imaginary. Secondly gays tend to be conservative socially and economically other than the butt sex thing. When you stop using what people do in the privacy of their home as a political football gays will start voting Republican again. Haven't heard from the Log Cabin Republicans in quite some time
Who gives a shit what these perverts do behind closed doors.

It's what they do in public life - and what normal folks are being forced to put up with and legitimize - that is at-issue.

And, of course, who really gives a shit about the Gay Vote?

They'll still be voting Democrat a hundred years from now, no matter how low the Republicans sink to try to match the Democrats' faux moral equivalencies.
What are you being forced to put up with? Gay people have to put up with your horrible children who you Republicans even admit suck. Where do you think that next generation came from? They didn't come from Russia China or outerspace. Those are your kids. They go to American churches and schools. Try worrying about yourselves.

...And the great Conservative tradition of dismissing science continues unabated! Ah! Willful ignorance! Just the type of thinking that inspires nothing.

Religion as opposed to science? If that is not ignoring science and embracing willful ignorance, I don't know what is.

Religion as opposed to science? If that is not ignoring science and embracing willful ignorance, I don't know what is.

Science does not compete with Religion... . And he recent Licensing of Degeneracy, by the newly formed Supreme Legislature flies in the face of science.

What is wicked?

wicked: evil or morally wrong; intended to or capable of harming someone or something.
What acts meet that definition and how?

And I bet lots of guys fuck their wives asses. So what?

The Act of Homosexuality is wicked in that such advances as true, the deceit that sexual interaction with a person of the same gender is viable behavior, thus harming those who are subjected to the deceit and those who accept such, as truth.

Anything other questions?

Reader, do you see how easy this is?

Remember, the key to defeating Leftist in Debate, rests upon two essential elements:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.

Science does not compete with Religion... . And he recent Licensing of Degeneracy, by the newly formed Supreme Legislature flies in the face of science.
Science or the scientific process makes it impossible for a rational person to descriminate against someone because of your religion. Because if you take your religion out of the conversation there's no rational reason gays can't marry and adopt.

Science or the scientific process makes it impossible for a rational person to descriminate against someone because of your religion. Because if you take your religion out of the conversation there's no rational reason gays can't marry and adopt.

ROFLMNAO!

Adorable...

Science finds that humanity is designed around two distinct, but complementing genders. Each specifically designed to join with the other, forming one body, from two; which of course rests as the defining standard of Marriage.

Now THAT is science, defining marriage and refuting the entire homosexual thesis.

You aren't a pervert at all? I know conservatives that think oral is perverted. How many guys have banged women in the ass? Isn't that perverted? How about 3somes? So no one cares what you think is perverted except of course what is illegal in our secular society.

Get what I'm saying bro? You aren't the sex police. You don't like lesbians I say youre a pussy bra.
Calm yourself, Shirley, before you soil your panties.

If you can't discuss the topic without resorting to personal attacks, simply because your opponent's opinion differs from yours, then you're basically a waste of good oxygen.

Forum List

Back