AP Poll: Americans prioritize religious liberties over gay marriage by wide margin

Again Reader, the key to defeating Leftist in Debate, rests upon two essential elements:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.

What is wicked?

wicked: evil or morally wrong; intended to or capable of harming someone or something.
What acts meet that definition and how?

And I bet lots of guys fuck their wives asses. So what?

The Act of Homosexuality is wicked in that such advances as true, the deceit that sexual interaction with a person of the same gender is viable behavior, thus harming those who are subjected to the deceit and those who accept such, as truth.

Anything other questions?
I imagine either a wc fields voice or cliff clavin from cheers.

Just say what you mean in English. You think butt sex by 2 men i s wrong. You were born straight or a religious bi sexual. That's cool. Not everyone thinks like you and your church in fact there are pervs in your church you just don't know it.

What is normal and how many of us meet the definition?

I don't care what your religion says just like you don't care what Muslim Americans say.

What is wicked?

wicked: evil or morally wrong; intended to or capable of harming someone or something.
What acts meet that definition and how?

And I bet lots of guys fuck their wives asses. So what?

The Act of Homosexuality is wicked in that such advances as true, the deceit that sexual interaction with a person of the same gender is viable behavior, thus harming those who are subjected to the deceit and those who accept such, as truth.

Anything other questions?
I imagine either a wc fields voice or cliff clavin from cheers.

Just say what you mean in English. You think butt sex by 2 men i s wrong. You were born straight or a religious bi sexual. That's cool. Not everyone thinks like you and your church in fact there are pervs in your church you just don't know it.

I don't care what your religion says just like you don't care what Muslim Americans say.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(Again Reader:

1- Find a Left.

2- Get them to Speak.)

...And the great Conservative tradition of dismissing science continues unabated! Ah! Willful ignorance! Just the type of thinking that inspires nothing.
It's ot a matter of ignoring science.

It's a matter of siding with Righteousness over Wickedness.
Religion as opposed to science? If that is not ignoring science and embracing willful ignorance, I don't know what is.
Moral Relativism, as opposed to a Respectable Morality? If that is not ignoring Good and embracing willful Evil, I don't know what is.

normal: conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected.

Human Physiology establishes normalcy with regard to human sexuality, wherein Human physiology provides for Two Distinct, but complementing genders. Each respectively designed to join with the other.

This sexual standard provides for the foundational standards of Marriage.

(1- Find a Leftist.

Get them to Speak.)

Again Reader, the key to defeating Leftist in Debate, rests upon two essential elements:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.

Do you know what conservative Muslim men think of you perverted white Christian men and women? You are pigs and whores. High divorce rates women walking around not modestly dressed having sex before marriage yada. In fact I'm sure you conservative Jews and Christians agree. So I don't know why you worry about such a small minority that truly is being discriminated against. They aren't ruining America you are yourselves.

...And the great Conservative tradition of dismissing science continues unabated! Ah! Willful ignorance! Just the type of thinking that inspires nothing.

Religion as opposed to science? If that is not ignoring science and embracing willful ignorance, I don't know what is.
Moral Relativism, as opposed to a Respectable Morality? If that is not ignoring Good and embracing willful Evil, I don't know what is.
I've heard you go on and on about this before. No one care what your God thinks or Zeus or juju the African God thinks or once said.

...Do you know what conservative Muslim men think of you perverted white Christian men and women? You are pigs and whores. High divorce rates women walking around not modestly dressed having sex before marriage yada. In fact I'm sure you conservative Jews and Christians agree. So I don't know why you worry about such a small minority that truly is being discriminated against. They aren't ruining America you are yourselves.

Priceless... positively Python-esque...
tongue_smile.gif

I've heard you go on and on about this before. No one care what your God thinks or Zeus or juju the African God thinks or once said.
Then don't listen anymore.

Do you know what conservative Muslim men think...?

I've seen no evidence that such a thing exists (Thinking Muslims).

Would ya have any evidence of such?

(Isn't it wonderfully ironic how the Left never seems to fail, to find some means to reference Islam?

ROFLMNAO! Even as Islam is perpetrating EVERY EVIL that these lowly creatures claim to stand AGAINST?

Again Reader:

1- Find a Leftist

2- Get them to SPEAK!.

The two fundamental principles of defeating leftist in debate...)

Science or the scientific process makes it impossible for a rational person to descriminate against someone because of your religion. Because if you take your religion out of the conversation there's no rational reason gays can't marry and adopt.

ROFLMNAO!

Adorable...

Science finds that humanity is designed around two distinct, but complementing genders. Each specifically designed to join with the other, forming one body, from two; which of course rests as the defining standard of Marriage.

Now THAT is science, defining marriage and refuting the entire homosexual thesis.
Evolution teaches us about genetic mutations and how we aren't all born identical. How you leap from science to marriage?

(Isn't it wonderfully ironic how the Left never seems to fail, to find some means to reference Islam?

ROFLMNAO! Even as Islam is perpetrating EVERY EVIL that these lowly creatures claim to stand AGAINST?

Again Reader:

1- Find a Leftist

2- Get them to SPEAK!.

Yov said nothing.

Again Reader:

1- Find a Leftist

2- Get them to SPEAK!.

You think we're pervs and immoral and hessidic Jews think your children are. So do some evangelical Christians. They aren't talking about gays, their talking about you.

No one cares what any of you think. You believe an invisible man loves you? Lol and has a heaven waiting where grammas waiting too? Hard to take you seriously.

This is why we separate church and state.

Again Reader:

1- Find a Leftist

2- Get them to SPEAK!.

Still saying "naughty ass?"

I hope to hell youre a young girl and not a grown man saying "my naughty ass."

Urban Dictionary roflmnao

You think we're pervs and immoral.

I simply understand what "perversion" and "immoral" mean and I recognize that degeneracy falls dead center into that meaning.

You simply need to rationalize that science has long ago settled the meaning of all of those 'things'.

Forum List

Back