AP Poll: Americans prioritize religious liberties over gay marriage by wide margin

...You say it's a fun day whenever rights are eroded for American citizens...
No...

It will be a Fun Day, if and when sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals) lose the legal gains that their tactics and sympathizers have imposed upon an unwilling America.
I know...that's a thought that keeps me going. Judgement.

It is clear that judging other people is what keeps you going.
Sexual deviancy and perversion were condemned by Mankind at-large thousand.

Lots of things have been condemned by 'mankind at-large'- doesn't mean what was considered 'correct' 1,000 years ago is what we should be considering correct today.

Yes- for hundreds of years, much of mankind has beaten and killed men who were thought to be homosexuals.

Now the only ones still doing so with legal impunity are the barbarians in Africa and the Middle East.

We in the West have moved beyond such ignorance- at least many of us have.

No...

It will be a Fun Day, if and when sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals) lose the legal gains that their tactics and sympathizers have imposed upon an unwilling America.

Sexual deviancy and perversion were condemned by Mankind at-large thousand
I'm all for religious liberty and gay rights. The two can both be accomplished.

What's the problem?

Kondor doesn't even want to interact with gay people. They have cooties!
Sick, depraved, filthy, unclean, sinful, sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals) don't have cooties.

They have a sickness, of the soul.

The fewer the interactions, the less chance that the pestilence will undermine society.
Enjoy that cave.
No need.

The (metaphorical, spiritual, legal) war between the 3% and the 97% has just begun.

The 3% will not triumph in the end.

Momentary legal-reverses to the 97% notwithstanding.

Hell, we may see the beginnings of a 'Market Correction' soon after January 20, 2017.

In any event, we'll know soon enough.

The Constitution protects individuals from the tyranny of the majority...
1. the Constitution is not a suicide pact - on the micro OR the micro level

2. the Constitution does not protect pedophiles and bestiality types (yet)

3. the Constitution has not protected these sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals) until it was re-interpreted to do so.

4. what has been re-interpreted can be re-interpreted again, once more favorable conditions attain

...Oh, and no, you are not 97% of the population...
Really?

And here I thought LGBT abominations represented only 3$ of the population.

Perhaps thee's another closet percentage point or two lurking-about in the shadows?

...and millions of gays are your fellow Christians.
No, they aren't.

Everyone is entitled to their Constitutional rights and your hissyfit won't change that.

And yes, there are millions of gay Christians.

How Many Gay and Lesbian Christians are there in the U.S. Bible-Thumping Liberal

The anti-Christian nuts truly are a minority:

"Overall, if there’s a conflict, a majority of those questioned think religious liberties should win out over gay rights, according to the poll. While 39 percent said it’s more important for the government to protect gay rights, 56 percent said protection of religious liberties should take precedence."

"59 percent of the poll respondents said wedding-related businesses with religious objections should be allowed to refuse service to gay and lesbian couples."

Trying to force Christians to serve you isn't going to go well.

AP Poll Americans prioritize religious liberties over gay marriage by wide margin Hot Air
Ask someone if their religious views should infringe on gay rights.

Ask if someone else's religious views should infringe on your rights.

...We in the West have moved beyond such ignorance- at least many of us have.
And there is the rub...

You call it ignorance...

Untold millions of your fellow countrymen would call it choosing Righteousness over WIckedness...

'untold' meaning you have no idea how many others like you would prefer the legalized murder of homosexuals that exists in parts of Africa and the Middle East to treating Americans who are attracted to the same gender equally.

No...

Sick, depraved, filthy, unclean, sinful, sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals) don't have cooties.

The fewer the interactions, the less chance that the pestilence will undermine society.
Enjoy that cave.
No need.

The (metaphorical, spiritual, legal) war between the 3% and the 97% has just begun.

Hell, we may see the beginnings of a 'Market Correction' soon after January 20, 2017.

3. the Constitution has not protected these sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals) until it was re-interpreted to do so.

4. what has been re-interpreted can be re-interpreted again, once more favorable conditions attain

Really?

Perhaps thee's another closet percentage point or two lurking-about in the shadows?

No, they aren't.

Everyone is entitled to their Constitutional rights and your hissyfit won't change that.

How Many Gay and Lesbian Christians are there in the U.S. Bible-Thumping Liberal
Depends on whether one believes that somebody can be a deviant or pervert (homosexual) and still be a Christian.

A number of sects and synods have said 'yes'.

A number of other sects and synods have said 'no'.

Believing that the former have sold-out to modernism and taken the path of least resistance rather than standing their ground as their ancestors did.

Don't bring your faggot degeneracy talk here.

Kenyan Leaders To Obama: We’ll Throw Rotten Eggs At You If You Talk About LGBT Rights Here

Like more than half of all countries in Africa, homosexuality is criminalized in Kenya.

...We in the West have moved beyond such ignorance- at least many of us have.
And there is the rub...

You call it ignorance...

Untold millions of your fellow countrymen would call it choosing Righteousness over WIckedness...

'untold' meaning you have no idea how many others like you would prefer the legalized murder of homosexuals that exists in parts of Africa and the Middle East to treating Americans who are attracted to the same gender equally.
Oh, spare me the Goody-Two-Shoes macro-level emotionalism and Drama Queen tactics.

No, they aren't.

Another Christian yearning for the good old days of the Inquisition and the Counter Reformation.
Don't bother over-thinking the unprovoked sarcasm... you aren't very good at it.

Another Christian yearning for the good old days of the Inquisition and the Counter Reformation.
Stutter much, cupcake?

No...

Enjoy that cave.
No need.

Really?

No, they aren't.

It amazes me gays want to belong to Christianity rather than seeing it for what it is. Man made delusions.

It amazes me gays want to belong to Christianity rather than seeing it for what it is. Man made delusions.
True.

Then again, so many of them have another God nowadays, anyway...

obama-easter-island.png

Still more man-made delusion...
tongue_smile.gif

Don't bring your faggot degeneracy talk here.

Kenyan Leaders To Obama: We’ll Throw Rotten Eggs At You If You Talk About LGBT Rights Here

Like more than half of all countries in Africa, homosexuality is criminalized in Kenya.
Yes sir! Kenya? The paradigm of human rights for those who hate human rights!

Gay sex in Kenya carries a sentence of 14 years in prison in accordance with a law dating back to British rule over the region. Even though the prohibition on homosexual acts is a holdover from Kenya’s colonial past, many in the country have decried the possibility of Obama advocating for LGBT rights as a neocolonial encroachment on Kenyan sovereignty.

No...

You mean 'an unwilling you', for you do not speak for all Americans. We're far more tolerant and respectful of human rights than you appear to be.
Oh, I'm as tolerant and respectful of human rights as most folks - I just don't extend legitimacy and acceptance to sexual deviants and perverts (a.k.a. homosexuals).
There ya go! Tell us more about tolerance!

Last edited:
No...

Enjoy that cave.
No need.

Really?

No, they aren't.

Depends on whether one believes that somebody can be a deviant or pervert (homosexual) and still be a Christian.

A number of sects and synods have said 'yes'.

A number of other sects and synods have said 'no'.

Believing that the former have sold-out to modernism and taken the path of least resistance rather than standing their ground as their ancestors did.

15,500 transgender Americans put their lives on the line so that you can have the freedom to be an ignorant religious bigot!

Transgender couple fights for equality in US Armed Forces - AOL.com

They are the ones who are fighting for your "religious liberties" and yet you repay them with your lies and perverted beliefs.

True.

Then again, so many of them have another God nowadays, anyway...

obama-easter-island.png

Still more man-made delusion...
tongue_smile.gif
First of all at least he's real. Better worship something that's real than imaginary. Secondly gays tend to be conservative socially and economically other than the butt sex thing. When you stop using what people do in the privacy of their home as a political football gays will start voting Republican again. Haven't heard from the Log Cabin Republicans in quite some time

Forum List

Back