AP Reports Over 1 Million Democrats Have Switched To GOP In THE Last Year

And now the fear mongering. :rolleyes:

I gave at the office

Enjoy your shit.

How is that fear mongering? I'm just telling you the results of your vote. Are you paying a lot for gasoline? Are you paying much more for winter heating? Are you under threat from another nuclear country? Is your country going into more debt for stupid shit like climate change and 87,000 more IRS agents?

Nothing fear mongering about pointing out what you actually voted for.

How is that fear mongering? I'm just telling you the results of your vote. Are you paying a lot for gasoline? Are you paying much more for winter heating? Are you under threat from another nuclear country? Is your country going into more debt for stupid shit like climate change and 87,000 more IRS agents?

Nothing fear mongering about pointing out what you actually voted for.
I didn't vote for that, jackass.

It's fear mongering because you don't even try to promote your candidate or party. You just try to scare people.

I didn't vote for that, jackass.

It's fear mongering because you don't even try to promote your candidate or party. You just try to scare people.

How am I scaring people when you are in the middle of experiencing it? Yes, but not doing what you could to make sure Biden didn't get in, you did vote for it.

I have been trying to tell people that for decades...but they all fall for the "lesser of two evils" brainwashing time and time again
Unfortunately, I believe that’s exactly what we’re stuck with. There will never be enough people to push us out of that cycle.

Getting the third party candidate elected is unachievable. That’s what I mean.
That's not what I'm trying to "achieve". I'm just voting for what I believe in.

This idea that if your candidate doesn't win your vote was wasted is just dumb.

You know why. Lesser of two evils.
And, I'm sorry, lo2e is idiotic. The fact that most voters fall for it is the obvious answer to your question in the other thread. Seriously, if most voters are voting disingenuously, second guessing what everyone else will do, and voting strategically to manipulate the outcome, how is that ever going to produce a good outcome?

And, I'm sorry, lo2e is idiotic. The fact that most voters fall for it is the obvious answer to your question in the other thread. Seriously, if most voters are voting disingenuously, second guessing what everyone else will do, and voting strategically to manipulate the outcome, how is that ever going to produce a good outcome?
I recognize the issue with lo2e, I just don’t see anything changing until the system is changed. We’re too far gone to do that ourselves.

Did you vote for a candidate (Trump) that could have stopped Biden, yes or no?
You want to know why this line of "reasoning" is such an obvious fraud to me? It's because I got exactly the same horseshit from Democrats when Trump was elected. And this time around they insisted that if I didn't vote Biden, it was the same as voting for Trump. But you're telling me that if I didn't vote for Trump, it was the same as a voting for Biden. Why is your claim any more valid than theirs? Are both sides right? Or are they both just spinning horseshit to convince to waste my vote on their moron.

I recognize the issue with lo2e, I just don’t see anything changing until the system is changed. We’re too far gone to do that ourselves.
Maybe. But I won't throw gasoline on the fire by playing along. I won't vote stupidly because other people might vote stupidly.

Forum List

Back