AP Source: Census Worker hanged with 'fed' on body

Yay. Lucky me.

I get a another neg rep (this makes (what? 5 now) from Dive.

And si modo, his hefty accomplice, does the little duck puddle parade behind him.

I'm touched. *sniff* Really.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
and you rightly deserved it
so fuck off and stop lying about me
You see folks...he won't put up. This is what he does all the time.\

Makes accusations, name calls and then backs away.

He said I lied and said I made a "long list of bullshit accusations."
That should be easy enough for him to shove in my face, and back up - if he was a man of any integrity anyway.

Note how he hasn't - he won't - he can't - do that.

Speaks volumes.
Yep...he did the same thing to me last week. Went on and on about how I said something I didn't and then refused to post any evidence. Then he said something like "others saw it, too." :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I note you haven't backed up your accusations either.

How

very

interesting.
there is no need to repost your bullshit
it was already posted an quoted by others
it was done and you can try to deny it, but people know what you did
You see... he won't.

He can't do it.

I'm telling you guys - Dive is about as dishonest and mean as they come.
its not a "can't" its a "won't"
because i dont have to
others have seen your shit

That should be easy enough for him to shove in my face, and back up - if he was a man of any integrity anyway.

Speaks volumes.
Yep...he did the same thing to me last week. Went on and on about how I said something I didn't and then refused to post any evidence. Then he said something like "others saw it, too." :lol::lol::lol::lol:
and i was correct then as well

All this being said...

In my opinion, there is a strong possibility that Michele Bachmann and friends threw a lit match onto a pile of dry tinder in this case. It is by no means a certainty, but a strong possibility.

That being the case, it may be wise for authorities to watch for patterns of these types of crimes in the near future, to make sure that things don't go haywire.

It might also be wise for some people in the media to tone down their crazy-talk a bit.

If I was a media personality, or a politician with populist tendencies, and there was the strong possibility that what I say could lead to someone's murder, I think I would be a little more circumspect in what I said on the air in the future.

You'd think.

But I guarantee you one thing; IF it comes out that this was the reason for this man's murder, these people here are going to back-pedal and make excuses and refuse to admit there's any connection.
These guys are in such high defense mode, just saying
"Without further information, we have no way of knowing"
freaks 'em out. Hilarious.
You see Emm?

Have you ever seen defensiveness manifest itself in such vitriol?

It's worthy of a psychology major's Master Thesis....I swear.

You'd think.

But I guarantee you one thing; IF it comes out that this was the reason for this man's murder, these people here are going to back-pedal and make excuses and refuse to admit there's any connection.
You see Emm?

yeah sure bitch
you were defending that asshole
and that was the list

there is no need to repost your bullshit
it was already posted an quoted by others
it was done and you can try to deny it, but people know what you did
You see... he won't.

He can't do it.

When have you ever backed up anything?

Who the hell are you again?

Wild comment from a stranger who has had ...what -- two interactions with me?

I back up what I say - and have a solid reputation in my many years of posting of researching, verifying and making damn sure what I write, I can defend.

I'm proud of it, and the many posters who know me - even if they disagree, will say forthright, and have, that I DO back up what I say.

Now maybe YOU have a few minutes that Dive doesn't want to expend, lazy ass that he is, and pop up this proof of me making "a long list of bullshit accusations" about this murder.

As with him, I'll wait.

Speaks volumes.
LMAO. Another person who hasn't taken the time to read the thread and see for themselves. Personally, I prefer not showing such ignorance when I enter a thread, but I see not all choose to do so.

I love it. Keep it up! Bring more in, please. :eusa_pray:

You see Emm?

yeah sure bitch
and that was the list
Yet, you find you have the time to post, and call names, but don;t have the capacity to put my actual quotes there to make me eat them.

I would think that would be something you'd want to do - make me look awfully stooopid now, wouldn't it? Boy, would my face be red.

G'head. Let's see it. Make me eat my words.

Is it cowardliness - laziness, or lack of material that's stopping you?

Inquiring minds want to know.

You'd think.

You see Emm?

And you're STILL crying? Man, I go take care of a few things elsewhere and come back to see MORE of your pathetic whining.

Perhaps you could go share somewhere where your feelings matter - Oprah, Dr. Phil - I don't care. But here, we seem to focus on political topics.

You see Emm?

yeah sure bitch
and that was the list
Yet, you find you have the time to post, and call names, but don;t have the capacity to put my actual quotes there to make me eat them.

I would think that would be something you'd want to do - make me look awfully stooopid now, wouldn't it? Boy, would my face be red.

G'head. Let's see it. Make me eat my words.

Is it cowardliness - laziness, or lack of material that's stopping you?

Inquiring minds want to know.
you've done it YOURSELF

Speaks volumes.
LMAO. Another person who hasn't taken the time to read the thread and see for themselves. Personally, I prefer not showing such ignorance when I enter a thread, but I see not all choose to do so.

And si modo projects some more.

Hey, I asked you a question and this is your answer? Are you going to answer my question or just post irrelevance? Just curious.

dcon has three missions at USMB.

1. Call people morons
2. Call people liars
3. Thank every post Gunny makes

He does an extremely good job of fulfilling his three missions.

:lol:

Isn't it amusing watching them make these accusation and impugn the integrity of a poster, but when asked to back up putrid accusations, they wither.

To quote the withering bitch:

You don't like getting called out on your inane strawmen - don't make shit up.

The irony, it bleeds.

You see... he won't.

He can't do it.

I back up what I say - and have a solid reputation in my many years of posting of researching, verifying and making damn sure what I write, I can defend.

I'm proud of it, and the many posters who know me - even if they disagree, will say forthright, and have, that I DO back up what I say.

Now maybe YOU have a few minutes that Dive doesn't want to expend, lazy ass that he is, and pop up this proof of me making "a long list of bullshit accusations" about this murder.

As with him, I'll wait.

Looks like two pages of incessant whining hasn't gotten you anywhere. Perhaps a new tactic is needed?

I'll give you a chance to back up your claims. But I choose my battles carefully. It's just that it's very rare that I see a liberal produce evidence to support a claim, unless of course you count blogs as proof then you guys are on top of it.

Your arguments not with me, it's with dive. I just ask a simple question.

1. Call people morons
2. Call people liars

thanks for once again proving yourself a moron

As with him, I'll wait.

Looks like two pages of incessant whining hasn't gotten you anywhere. Perhaps a new tactic is needed?

I'll give you a chance to back up your claims. But I choose my battles carefully. It's just that it's very rare that I see a liberal produce evidence to support a claim, unless of course you count blogs as proof then you guys are on top of it.

Your arguments not with me, it's with dive. I just ask a simple question.
Dive was the one who made the claim I had ""a long list of bullshit accusations"- which he has yet to produce.

Why don't you ask him to back up his charge?

Or is this a partisan thing for you?

When cons do it...it's OK?

1. Call people morons
2. Call people liars

thanks for once again proving yourself a moron
128771092514566374.jpg

Forum List

Back