AP Source: Census Worker hanged with 'fed' on body

With new information coming in, the only think we know for certain is that it involved Racist Teabaggers and Hate Radio.

OK, here's the latest from AP: A man may have committed suicide -- or maybe not. While it might have happened after listening to INXS, authorities cannot rule out the possibility that the Glenn Beck showed contributed to the crime -- if in fact a crime was committed

OK, here's the latest from AP: A man may have committed suicide -- or maybe not. While it might have happened after listening to INXS, authorities cannot rule out the possibility that the Glenn Beck showed contributed to the crime -- if in fact a crime was committed

...David Carradine was unavailable for comment.

I'm tellin' ya, he was a gasper and things went bad.

A very smart poster in this forum made an observation about this thread and shared it with me.

SmartUSMBmember said:
that(this) thread is disgusting
but, it sure shows the lengths these assholes will go to discredit any movement against Obama

Some of you have TOTALLY ruined any credibility you previously had in my mind with you're posts in this thread. Some of you have actually gained some respect that I previously was not giving you.

was it me?

no, your credibility is not golden, dude. somewhere between post 1000 and 2000 you let down your trousers, pilgrim.

A very smart poster in this forum made an observation about this thread and shared it with me.

SmartUSMBmember said:
that(this) thread is disgusting
but, it sure shows the lengths these assholes will go to discredit any movement against Obama

Some of you have TOTALLY ruined any credibility you previously had in my mind with you're posts in this thread. Some of you have actually gained some respect that I previously was not giving you.

was it me?

no, your credibility is not golden, dude. somewhere between post 1000 and 2000 you let down your trousers, pilgrim.
Paranoid much? :rolleyes:

was it me?

Paranoid much? :rolleyes:

no, not paranoid. thanks for the concern. i appreciate it.

I piqued curiousity with my statement i see.

I'll just say this (which i sent in a PM to someone)

If someone went straight to the "It must be the tea party type people who killed him" mindset they lost credibility. The members who actually said....HOLD UP lets get the facts first gained a lot of credibility with me.

I don't wanna call out anyone in particular, just saying that a few of you pleasantly surprised me.

EDIT: Thanks DUDE

Last edited:
The more I think about what people in this thread have done, the more it worries me.

First, the current ruling junta in Washington floats the idea that dissent from its opposition will be 'violent.'

Next, it has its security aparatis look into it, and confirm that 'it is possible.'

Then anytime any maniac commits a crime, people look to link it to the now expected 'spike in violence.'

The logical end to this cycle is, the ruling Junta will 'clamp down' on dissent 'for the public good' and be cheered for doing it by it's supporters, who will not realize they are scarificing their rights.

In the end you will have draconian laws against dissent, no free press (which in this case includes the net) and perpetual 'one party rule' again 'for your own good.'

It should scare the hell out of you, a lot of you are making it happen.

The more I think about what people in this thread have done, the more it worries me.

First, the current ruling junta in Washington floats the idea that dissent from its opposition will be 'violent.'

Next, it has its security aparatis look into it, and confirm that 'it is possible.'

Then anytime any maniac commits a crime, people look to link it to the now expected 'spike in violence.'

The logical end to this cycle is, the ruling Junta will 'clamp down' on dissent 'for the public good' and be cheered for doing it by it's supporters, who will not realize they are scarificing their rights.

In the end you will have draconian laws against dissent, no free press (which in this case includes the net) and perpetual 'one party rule' again 'for your own good.'

It should scare the hell out of you, a lot of you are making it happen.
:thup: Yes. Absolutely.

Just to expand on this, you are creating your own little 'Reichstag fire' that will give the government an excuse to have its own little 'enabling act' to protect you from the boogey man they created for you to fear.

The 'patriot act' on roids so to speak.

Just to expand on this, you are creating your own little 'Reichstag fire' that will give the government an excuse to have its own little 'enabling act' to protect you from the boogey man they created for you to fear.

Nobody is going to shut down Freedom of the Press.

Not gonna happen, scuttlebutts.

Ever notice how the Patriot Act is a non-issue with so many, now that BHO wants it?

Forum List

Back