AP Source: Census Worker hanged with 'fed' on body

LMAO. Another person who hasn't taken the time to read the thread and see for themselves. Personally, I prefer not showing such ignorance when I enter a thread, but I see not all choose to do so.

I love it. Keep it up! Bring more in, please. :eusa_pray:

And si modo projects some more.
Isn't it amusing watching them make these accusation and impugn the integrity of a poster, but when asked to back up putrid accusations, they wither.

To quote the withering bitch:

You don't like getting called out on your inane strawmen - don't make shit up.

The irony, it bleeds.
Okie doke. Irrespective of your complete lack of class, anyone who is interested in reviewing your inane ideas of some magic time machine can review posts 139-152 for a start. Included in there is her blaming others for not being able to read her mind (a very frightening thought in and of itself).

Then folks can move onto post numbers 371 to present to see your dishonest use your own words applying to your time machine in a completely different context.

Also, for those inclined to see the facts of the situation rather than blithering whining, please note that when this poster has newly refered to her words in a different context, she does NOT link to her original use when she was (seriously) talking about a time machine. No wonder she didn't use the quote function anew...others could see her insanity, and when called on ti, they could see her lack of any integrity, too. I kid you not. Good choice in not using the quote function, for convincing those not willing to think, that is.

It's insanity on display.

Most should remember that I back up my claims. Silly me, when they are already backed up in print here, who would have thought that another would dream of claiming it's not backed up? Hell, if I'm going to lie, I sure as hell am not going to do so when my lies are documented. Insanity, indeed.

Now, what's your next whine, or do you actually have anything of significance to add?

Last edited:
You'd think.

But I guarantee you one thing; IF it comes out that this was the reason for this man's murder, these people here are going to back-pedal and make excuses and refuse to admit there's any connection.
These guys are in such high defense mode, just saying
"Without further information, we have no way of knowing"
freaks 'em out. Hilarious.
You see Emm?
yep

Looks like two pages of incessant whining hasn't gotten you anywhere. Perhaps a new tactic is needed?

I'll give you a chance to back up your claims. But I choose my battles carefully. It's just that it's very rare that I see a liberal produce evidence to support a claim, unless of course you count blogs as proof then you guys are on top of it.

Your arguments not with me, it's with dive. I just ask a simple question.
Did I hear someone say "Duke Lacrosse team"?

And si modo projects some more.
Isn't it amusing watching them make these accusation and impugn the integrity of a poster, but when asked to back up putrid accusations, they wither.

To quote the withering bitch:

You don't like getting called out on your inane strawmen - don't make shit up.

The irony, it bleeds.
Okie doke. Irrespective of your complete lack of class, anyone who is interested in reviewing your inane ideas of some magic time machine can review posts 139-152 for a start. Included in there is her blaming others for not being able to read her mind (a very frightening thought in and of itself).

Then folks can move onto post numbers 371 to present to see your dishonest use your own words applying to your time machine in a completely different context.

Also, for those inclined to see the facts of the situation rather than blithering whining, please note that when this poster has newly refered to her words in a different context, she does NOT link to her original use when she was (seriously) talking about a time machine. No wonder she didn't use the quote function anew...others could see her insanity, and when called on ti, they could see her lack of any integrity, too. I kid you not. Good choice in not using the quote function, for convincing those not willing to think, that is.

It's insanity on display.

Most should remember that I back up my claims. Silly me, when they are already backed up in print here, who would have thought that another would dream of claiming it's not backed up? Hell, if I'm going to lie, I sure as hell am not going to do so when my lies are documented. Insanity, indeed.

Now, what's your next whine, or do you actually have anything of significance to add?

You "backed up" your claims without bringing it to the table.

Maybe because had you posted the actual quotes from me, it would have made you look stupid a the rest of your posts.

Here.

Lazy ass fucker. I compiled them, for anyone who wants to see what delirium your are under:

This is my every post from 139 to 152:

This happened on September 12th.

This is the first word we have heard of it today. 11 days for the FBI to do their digging?
well, i doubt the tea party on sept 12th had anything to do with this then

agree?
Paperview: Without further information, we have no way of knowing.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1548768-post140.html

----------------------

well, i doubt the tea party on sept 12th had anything to do with this then

agree?
Without further information, we have no way of knowing.
how can something have an effect before it happens?

unless you want to claim they watched it on tv and were motivated to go kill someone
Paperview: Please reread for comprehension:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1548803-post147.html
---------------------------
#151:
Please reread for comprehension:

ah, so they went to the washington tea party rally, jumped in their back to the future delorean and went back a day in time and went out and killed someone on the same day as the rally
I've said nothing of the sort, except:

You seem to want to carry that to say something it isn't. Why is that?

(and if I were saying that, which I'm not, you're scenario is stupid. People didn't have to be at the event to 'have something to do with it.' Hoards who never attended, or had any plans to, were emotionally caught up in the sentiment.
The build up by Beck, et al went on for weeks and weeks before that. Be a 9-12er!)

Now try one more goddamn time to understand this completely benign statement:

Now that covers the first set of posts. (click the little arrow after the posters name in the quote to link to the actual posts)
You tell me where the wild bullshit accusations are?

Please.

The audience is waiting. Apparently saying " Without further information, we have no way of knowing." is blaming others.
Isn't that novel?

And further, the conversation continues, my next, #164:

ah, so they went to the washington tea party rally, jumped in their back to the future delorean and went back a day in time and went out and killed someone on the same day as the rally

JUst a minor point, I thought there were other tea party rallies around the country and not just in Washington.
Yes, there were. But "Tea parties" are more than just an event, they are a state of mind.

Still, again, without information, we know nothing about the motives as yet.

And for further clarity, I made clear the concept when you and your cohort went into this bizarre joke of a "time machine" stupidity - somehow not allowing for, nor understanding how the build-up went, nor the teabagger mentality -- No. 168:

ah, so they find the man dead on the 12th, and something that happen on the 12th has even a REMOTE possibility of having an effect on the mans death

It could.

How do we know whoever killed man wasn't watching the tea parties on TV all day before the killing?

How do we know the census worker didn't knock on the killer's door while they were watching the 9/12 protests on TV?

Again, we don't know so you can't dismiss that possibility.
Beck was pumping Tea for weeks and weeks and weeks leading up to the event. He was crying, he was wrapped up in the flag, he was near hysterical with his "Be a 9-12er!...THINK like a 9-12er!"

The TP in DC was just the climax.

That was the extent of my alleged "bullshit accusations." saying Beck had wound up people for weeks - without noting ANYTHING other than that FACT,
A fact I needed to clarify and made clear in the above #151.

To top it off, THIS is my post #371 "it" modo wishes to highlight without a single smidgen to back up I am 'using them dishonestly::

These guys are in such high defense mode, just saying
"Without further information, we have no way of knowing"
freaks 'em out. Hilarious.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/reputation.php?p=1551043

Talk about a lack of integrity.

You writhe in it, puddleducks.

Last edited:
Yes. But at this point, I was thankful for anything as long as it wasn't more whining and insanity.

A very smart poster in this forum made an observation about this thread and shared it with me.

SmartUSMBmember said:
that(this) thread is disgusting
but, it sure shows the lengths these assholes will go to discredit any movement against Obama

Some of you have TOTALLY ruined any credibility you previously had in my mind with you're posts in this thread. Some of you have actually gained some respect that I previously was not giving you.

And we all know how much backwoods hillbilly hooch brewers and pot farmers hang on every word a Yankee congresswoman has to say!

Oh, Harriet!! :lol:

Bachman's from the midwest. Farm country.

Backwoods hillbilly hooch brewers, when they vote, vote republican.

And if they listen to radio, you can be sure as hell that they'd gravitate to crazy anti-government conspiracy theorists like Michele Bachmann.
Wow....Didn't know you were that into keeping up on the voting patterns of hillbillies.

Checked a map lately??...How far is it from the Mason-Dixon line to Bachman's district, and on which side of the line is that district?

way far

the other

where's my cookie?
:eusa_angel:

He died on Sept 11, was found on Sept 12.

More details flow in:

"Asphyxiation caused the death of federal census worker whose body was found at a rural Clay County cemetery with a rope around his neck, but state police have not determined the death was a homicide.
Bill Sparkman, 51, of Laurel County, reportedly had the word "fed" scrawled on his chest.

That raised questions about whether he was killed because of hard feelings against the government, and catapulted the mysterious death into a national story.

Bill Sparkman, the census worker found hanged Sept. 12, 2009 in a remote patch of Daniel Boone National Forest in Clay County. An autopsy report is pending.

But police aren't sure whether Sparkman was doing census work in Clay County at the time he died, Capt. Lisa Rudzinski, commander of the state police post handling the investigation, said Thursday.

In fact, one early media report — that a computer Sparkman used for census work was found in his truck near the cemetery — wasn't true, Rudzinski said.
Police found Sparkman's red pickup truck, but the computer wasn't in it, she said.
Police have not ruled whether Sparkman's death resulted from homicide, accident or suicide, Rudzinski said.

"There are too many unanswered questions for us to lean one way or the other," Rudzinski said. "Every scenario is still on the table. We have not ruled this is a hate crime against a federal employee."
The only thing police have concluded is that Sparkman didn't die as a result of natural causes.
\
Link: Census worker's death by asphyxiation might not be homicide, police say - Latest News - Kentucky.com

Last edited:
Bachman's from the midwest. Farm country.

Backwoods hillbilly hooch brewers, when they vote, vote republican.

And if they listen to radio, you can be sure as hell that they'd gravitate to crazy anti-government conspiracy theorists like Michele Bachmann.
Wow....Didn't know you were that into keeping up on the voting patterns of hillbillies.

Checked a map lately??...How far is it from the Mason-Dixon line to Bachman's district, and on which side of the line is that district?

way far

the other

where's my cookie?
:eusa_angel:
Hee'ya go chucky!

:)

Fresh batch.

img_8890.jpg

Forum List

Back