AP Source: Census Worker hanged with 'fed' on body

lol

All I've said is that these types get riled with all the anti-government rhetoric. And that's a fact.
it wasnt a knee jerk anything
the area has a history

lol

Yep.

So, which is it Emma: The region does have a distrust of the government, or that stating it does is a "kneejerk conspriacy"?
You should know, as you stated the knee-jerk conspiracy theory that these backwoods types hate all gubmint peoples.

Make up your mind.

All this being said...

In my opinion, there is a strong possibility that Michele Bachmann and friends threw a lit match onto a pile of dry tinder in this case. It is by no means a certainty, but a strong possibility.

That being the case, it may be wise for authorities to watch for patterns of these types of crimes in the near future, to make sure that things don't go haywire.

It might also be wise for some people in the media to tone down their crazy-talk a bit.

If I was a media personality, or a politician with populist tendencies, and there was the strong possibility that what I say could lead to someone's murder, I think I would be a little more circumspect in what I said on the air in the future.

it wasnt a knee jerk anything
the area has a history

lol

Yep.

So, which is it Emma: The region does have a distrust of the government, or that stating it does is a "kneejerk conspriacy"?
You should know, as you stated the knee-jerk conspiracy theory that these backwoods types hate all gubmint peoples.

Make up your mind.

Many of those people do have a distrust of government; saying that is the cause of this man's murder is as much a knee-jerk conspiracy theory as the ones you're railing against.

All this being said...

In my opinion, there is a strong possibility that Michele Bachmann and friends threw a lit match onto a pile of dry tinder in this case. It is by no means a certainty, but a strong possibility.

That being the case, it may be wise for authorities to watch for patterns of these types of crimes in the near future, to make sure that things don't go haywire.

It might also be wise for some people in the media to tone down their crazy-talk a bit.

If I was a media personality, or a politician with populist tendencies, and there was the strong possibility that what I say could lead to someone's murder, I think I would be a little more circumspect in what I said on the air in the future.

You'd think.

But I guarantee you one thing; IF it comes out that this was the reason for this man's murder, these people here are going to back-pedal and make excuses and refuse to admit there's any connection.

All this being said...

You'd think.

But I guarantee you one thing; IF it comes out that this was the reason for this man's murder, these people here are going to back-pedal and make excuses and refuse to admit there's any connection.
hell, if i was the guy/s lawyer, thats exactly what i would use as a defense
just whats been posted in this thread alone show me it would have a very high likelihood of being a win

All this being said...

You'd think.

just whats been posted in this thread alone show me it would have a very high likelihood of being a win

Sure it would... tell that to Adkisson.

Last edited:

Make up your mind.

Many of those people do have a distrust of government; saying that is the cause of this man's murder is as much a knee-jerk conspiracy theory as the ones you're railing against.
And exactly WHO do you think has said this is the cause?

Careful, your strawman is showing like a cheap silp.

All this being said...

You'd think.

These guys are in such high defense mode, just saying
"Without further information, we have no way of knowing"
freaks 'em out. Hilarious.

You'd think.

Sure it would... tell that to Adkisson.
are you kidding?
they'd only have to find one like the ones in this thread blaming it on talk radio or the tea party folk to get a hung jury

All this being said...

You'd think.

more bullshit
you added that at the end of a long list of bullshit accusations
as a cover your ass moment

You'd think.

more bullshit
OK. Post 'em.

Back that up.

I'll wait.

more bullshit
OK. Post 'em.

Back that up.

I'll wait.
its in the thread

so you can wait till fucking hell freezes over before i do ANYTHING for you
bitch

All this being said...

You'd think.

There is no question in my mind that many high-level people on the Left are actively praying that the murderer(s) in the case are avid Glenn Beck/Rush Limbaugh listeners.

more bullshit
OK. Post 'em.

Back that up.

I'll wait.
Don't be so dishonest. Those words you used were called out for the utter stupidity in which you used them - they would only be true in your imaginary time machine. :cuckoo:

Then when called on your idiocy, you weaseled out if it with some bullshit that only makes sense in the head of one who has the same time machine that you have.

Now, you defend those words not in that context, but in another.

How utterly dishonest you are in addition to posting idiocy.

Think.

Forum List

Back