Apaches defeated the Spaniards?

Most people know what a "white man" is. There may be some blurred edges, if you try. But those of european descent.
Black Thomas Anders, for example? Romanians? Dark Italians? Then why aren't Apaches white?

Black Thomas Anders, for example? Romanians? Dark Italians? Then why aren't Apaches white?

Genetic traits passed down. And completely irrelevant to the topic.

1) The Comanches defeated the Spaniards.
2) The Comanche ran the Apache out of, not one, but two areas.
3) The Comanche were the best horse fighters of all the Native Americans.

There was no concerted effort at war against the colonists. Fighting individual tribes was the danger. And I have seen nothing to suggest Apache warriors fought in New England.
Probably at first the slaves of New England did not see the Apaches, because between them there were mountains and New France and the Northwestern Indian Confederacy.
But later they tried go west

There are no European genes in America.
At the same time, the territories of the most developed ancient cultures in Europe contain the remains of the genetics of the Indians.

I never said anything about european genes.

You asked, "Then why aren't Apaches white?". And I answered, "Genetic traits passed down.". And I am correct.

Comanche and Apache - have the same ancestry and came initially from Canada/Wyoming vicinity (starting to move futher south from around 500BC - 500 AD - aside from the Navajo - all other Plains Indians, belong to the Athabaskan language group. The Porto-Athabaskan people in turn originate/settled in today's Alaska/Yukon.

Somewhere between 0 AD-1000AD these Athabaskan people split and developed into several more distinctive individual groups. With one group migrating and settling in the Colorado/NM and Texas vicinity , thus colliding with the Zuni (Anasazi people) and it is the Zuni who gave them the name Apache. (Apachu, the Zuni term for “enemy”

The final decline or the vanishing of the Anasazi in the 15th-16th century - coincides with the arrival of the Comanche - who killed or forced out Pueblo (Zuni), Apache, and Jumano Indians.

And rupol2000 - without a shred of evidence, is trying or seems to claim that the Apache are the cradle of all Red-Indians and the forefathers of the Siberian originating nomads/horsemen right down to establishing the Indus and Sumerian cultures. Ergo Europeans are Apaches or something like that.

Last edited:
The Comanche were the best horse fighters of all the Native Americans.
This cannot be. The wild hunters were too weak to be cavalry. They never had horse-breeding traditions to be equestrian warriors. It is now attributed to them everywhere, but it has never happened anywhere. In Asia, they are trying to pass off the Evenks resettled during the Manchurian wars as ancient cavalry, and so on.

Probably at first the slaves of New England did not see the Apaches, because between them there were mountains and New France and the Northwestern Indian Confederacy.
But later they tried go west

Hey, I am not the one who suggested the colonists (New England) couldn't call natives "Apache" or some such nonsense.

This cannot be. The wild hunters were too weak to be cavalry. They never had horse-breeding traditions to be equestrian warriors. It is now attributed to them everywhere, but it has never happened anywhere. In Asia, they are trying to pass off the Evenks resettled during the Manchurian wars as ancient cavalry, and so on.

Horses were not native to the Americas. They were brought here by the Spaniards. And the natives saw the Spaniards riding them.

Obviously the most feared tribe on the plains, the Comanche, were not too weak. They raided at will and ran everyone else off.

The Comanche mastered the art of mounted warfare. They were the best at it. And that comes from the US Cavalry.

Not sure why you call the Comanche "savage hunters". Few tribes that settled into an agricultural community were considered the most warlike tribes.

Yes, the Apache avoided the Comanche and relocated after being attacked.
There was no US cavalry other than Apaches. In Europe, the cavalry then was only among the free peoples. These were mainly Cossacks and hussars of Poland. Imperial troops were infantry.

No wild hunters were ever cavalry, they ate horses but did not fight on horseback. It's a lie.

Horses were not native to the Americas. They were brought here by the Spaniards. And the natives saw the Spaniards riding them.

Obviously the most feared tribe on the plains, the Comanche, were not too weak. They raided at will and ran everyone else off.
According to latest research - the horse seems to have originated in North-America - but went extinct around 10,000BC - maybe some sort of ancient Zebra like build horses survived in North-America and later mixed with those coming from Europeans and Arabs.

You want to start a thread about "What is a white man?"
You were talking about some mythical "white people", trying to prove that cowboys are not Apaches but British slaves. Define what you mean by this "term"

WinterBorn
If cowboys were British colonists, then why is cowboy style called Western? Weren't British slaves settled in the east?

You asked, "Then why aren't Apaches white?". And I answered, "Genetic traits passed down.". And I am correct.
What do you mean by that? What is the genetics of the "white man", what are the signs?

Forum List

Back