Apaches defeated the Spaniards?

Comanche were no joke. They discovered the horse and took to it like no one since the Mongols. Apache, tonkawa, kiowa, kickapoo, Spanish, lakotah, cheyenne, all were stomped by the Comanche.
Indеs (Apaches) no one has ever won. I read a historical study, they fought simultaneously with 3 empires and all the Indians and win them all.

Their name Inde in ancient times meant "winners" (as the name of the Indian Indra is translated)

The Comanches were no different from the Asiatic hunters, for example, tunguses, everything was the same in the great steppe of Eurasia. The savages hid in the forests and swamps and made raids on the steppe, the steppe people killed them for this. This was the case everywhere, and everywhere the steppe peoples were the most warlike and highly developed. From them formed the entire military aristocracy in the world.

Indеs (Apaches) no one has ever won. I read a historical study, they fought simultaneously with 3 empires and all the Indians and win them all.

Their name Inde in ancient times meant "winners" (as the name of the Indian Indra is translated)

I don't know who did the research, but it is apparently inaccurate.

(this link will teach you more about the Comanche)

According to everyone.
It was the Indus who were the original inhabitants of the prairies with mustangs.

Obviously not everyone. The Comanche defeated the Apache on horseback. The US Cavalry called the Comanche the greatest light horse force the world had ever seen. The Comanche stopped the Spanish Empire from moving into northern Mexico.

The Comanches were no different from the Asiatic hunters, for example, tunguses, everything was the same in the great steppe of Eurasia. The savages hid in the forests and swamps and made raids on the steppe, the steppe people killed them for this. This was the case everywhere, and everywhere the steppe peoples were the most warlike and highly developed. From them formed the entire military aristocracy in the world.

The skills necessary to be a good hunter can be useful in a war.

Surely the US cavalry was formed from the same Indes. Cowboys have exactly the same clothes as the Indians, jackets and fringed trousers. These were the Indians

No. There might have been isolated instances of Native Americans working cowboys, but the lines were drawn. The cowboys were not natives.

I don't know who did the research, but it is apparently inaccurate.

Everything I've read. All studies

Inde - self-name - means winners.
Apaches are an exoethnonym from the Yuma language - warriors.

Perhaps, apart from the Apaches, there were no warlike Indians at all.

No. There might have been isolated instances of Native Americans working cowboys, but the lines were drawn. The cowboys were not natives.
These were the Indes. Only slaves participated in the European armies of empires.

Everything I've read. All studies

Inde - self-name - means winners.
Apaches are an exoethnonym from the Yuma language - warriors.

Perhaps, apart from the Apaches, there were no warlike Indians at all.

You have apparently not read anyone reputable.

Show me a link that supports the last line in your post. Any reputable link will do.

And in general, the colonists could call "Indians" Apaches only, because this is their name and there were no another Inde. Other native peoples were not called Inde.

Now the British were thinking up a fairy tale that Columbus was a fool and confused India with America, but they didn’t take such stupid people as sailors. And the fact that Columbus allegedly "discovered" it is generally for cretins, they knew about it even in antiquity.

You have apparently not read anyone reputable.

Show me a link that supports the last line in your post. Any reputable link will do.
I'm not English-speaking, I have no time to look for your whims. According to the totality of factors, everything is already clear, but it’s still useless for a fool to prove anything, he will still poke at the “authorities” appointed by the federals.

And in general, the colonists could call "Indians" Apaches only, because this is their name and there were no another Inde. Other native peoples were not called Inde.

Now the British were thinking up a fairy tale that Columbus was a fool and confused India with America, but they didn’t take such stupid people as sailors. And the fact that Columbus allegedly "discovered" it is generally for cretins, they knew about it even in antiquity.

I doubt the colonists ever met an Apache. They certainly knew many other tribes before they met the Apache.

I'm not English-speaking, I have no time to look for your whims. According to the totality of factors, everything is already clear, but it’s still useless for a fool to prove anything, he will still poke at the “authorities” appointed by the federals.

I am quoting scholarly journals, articles by anthropologists, articles by tribe members, and by historians. You claim to have read so much, but cannot produce any evidence.

I doubt the colonists ever met an Apache. They certainly knew many other tribes before they met the Apache.
They were met as part of the slave imperial army, it is known that the Indеs fought with all 3 empires.

Forum List

Back