Apaches defeated the Spaniards?

WinterBorn
Why did the British slaves need to adopt the style of clothing of the Indians? Why did the Prussian peasants not adopt the style of the winged hussars?

Nope it was the Comanches, they thought the Apache’s were a bunch of wussies. Apaches were infantry which limited their strategic mobility, the Comanches were light cavalry. My Great great grandmother was a Comanche. From the stories she told me in her old age, Comanches were NOT nice people.
Interesting! I had ancestors that fought the comanches in the 1850s and 1870s.

This does not match the real data. Savage hunters have never been advanced in military affairs, their counterpart in Asia is the Evenks, they are also fishermen and hunters. They could only form a slave army of empire, but then it is not clear how they could oppose the slaves of the empire itself.

These were the Inde (Apache), warlike tribes. There is no doubt.
Comanche weren't hunters. They were mongols.

Indеs (Apaches) no one has ever won. I read a historical study, they fought simultaneously with 3 empires and all the Indians and win them all.

Their name Inde in ancient times meant "winners" (as the name of the Indian Indra is translated)
Your book is wrong.
There was no US cavalry other than Apaches. In Europe, the cavalry then was only among the free peoples. These were mainly Cossacks and hussars of Poland. Imperial troops were infantry.

No wild hunters were ever cavalry, they ate horses but did not fight on horseback. It's a lie.
Wait. You are arguing the US cavalry were Apaches? Did anyone tell Custer and Stuart they were Apaches?

Wait my ancestor was in the cavalry. He thought he was a Scot. Evidently not.

There was no US cavalry other than Apaches. In Europe, the cavalry then was only among the free peoples. These were mainly Cossacks and hussars of Poland. Imperial troops were infantry.

No wild hunters were ever cavalry, they ate horses but did not fight on horseback. It's a lie.

There most certainly was a US Cavalry. And it fought against the Apache.

Yes, plenty of wil hunters were cavalry. They did not eat horses.

Indеs (Apaches) no one has ever won. I read a historical study, they fought simultaneously with 3 empires and all the Indians and win them all.

Their name Inde in ancient times meant "winners" (as the name of the Indian Indra is translated)
The names are not the names you quote. The names of groups or tribes in India do not translate to the tribes in America.

You were talking about some mythical "white people", trying to prove that cowboys are not Apaches but British slaves. Define what you mean by this "term"

I am happy to define what I mean. I will do it in a thread about race. But I will not derail this thread.

WinterBorn
If cowboys were British colonists, then why is cowboy style called Western? Weren't British slaves settled in the east?

And, of course, when the british landed on the east coast, they all stayed right there for generations. They never left the spot they landed. They never moved west. Nor did anyone else. (heavy sarcasm)

They did eventually. But even the Texas Rangers had to adapt their fighting style to match them.
The Injins ganged up on the first few settlers. When the Whites got the numbers they ganged up on the Injins.

At the end of the day the Whites kicked the Injin's ass and the Injins were put on reservations and they mostly became alcoholics.

The Injins should have have had a more stringent immigration policy.

According to everyone.
It was the Indus who were the original inhabitants of the prairies with mustangs.
No horses existed in North America after the Ice Age. The mustangs were from horses that escaped from the Spanish Conquistadors and bred quickly since they had no natural predators in North America except wolves who would generally avoid herd animals like Bison and Horses.

Forum List

Back